Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 221. (Read 688960 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Hey! Will you be announcing the exact launch time beforehand? It would be really helpful for a fair launch if everyone knew exactly when to be set up. Do the pools know even?

Hi

Nobody know the release time, even the pool operator. I do this to make sure we don't crash anything while everyone try to download at the same time. What you can do is pre register with the pool, set your miner and when they will be ready, your mining rig will switch to Reddcoin.

thanks

Reddcoin
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Hey! Will you be announcing the exact launch time beforehand? It would be really helpful for a fair launch if everyone knew exactly when to be set up. Do the pools know even?
when wallet release ?

Hi

Reddcoin and the wallet will be release on February 2nd between 10 AM PST AND 2 PM PST.

thanks

Reddcoin

hi sir ... thanks for your answer

PST is local time for which country ?

what time is it now according PST ?

You can visit this website for PST time.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

Thanks

Reddcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
when wallet release ?

Hi

Reddcoin and the wallet will be release on February 2nd between 10 AM PST AND 2 PM PST.

thanks

Reddcoin

hi sir ... thanks for your answer

PST is local time for which country ?

what time is it now according PST ?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
you show link to source code on site but no source code available. you launch in 12 hours. where is proof coin exists?

2 biggest changes.

remove weighted system. close IPCO once coin hits exchange or feb 15th. whichever comes first.
Activity: 224
This is great news. Max Coins: 109 billions RDD is quite a lot.

This is similiar to DOGE, LEAF.

If price is same as DOGE e.g. 0.0015 then profit is ~280x.
If price is same as LEAF e.g. 0.00000023 then investment shrinks to 4% of the capital.

Very big risk reward ratio.

The above calculation is based on the revised IPO numbers. Please feel free to correct me if the calculation is off.

2014 ALTCOIN YEAR !!!
when wallet release ?

Hi

thanks

Reddcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
when wallet release ?
Activity: 56
Less than 1 hour left to invest in Stage 1!

Click here to signup for an investor ID and invest before Stage 1 ends (within 49 minutes of this writing).
Hi everyone,

Sorry for being late to the discussion. I tought about this and here is what I think could be a good compromise. We really need your help in the next weeks and we need to work together so let me know what you all think.

I'm ready to bring the reward for stage one to 2.2 billion. This is twice the current amount of 1.1 billion. This would left only 3.25 billion for the second stage and would give a huge avantage to stage one investors.

Let me know what you think, we need to start working together on this if we all want to succeed.

thank you for your support

Reddcoin
Activity: 119
So I just applied for 0.x BTC worth of Reddcoin in the 1st IPO. What I am going to get in return ?

Sadness.

or 1% chance you will make a profit.
Activity: 224
So I just applied for 0.x BTC worth of Reddcoin in the 1st IPO. What I am going to get in return ?
edit... Also to add, if closing upon launch is not considered then why shouldn't refunds be extended until Feb 15th? You lock the investors in Feb 2nd but our coins aren't locked in until the 15th.

That was also a point i made. Dev insisted they didn't want to pressure or rush people into investing. See that coin was legit before investing to reduce risk. If you can opt in up til feb 15th you should also be able to opt out as well. that's "if" the Dev is true about offering a near risk free investment.

Opting out last minute is a risk. Coin could do well and you kick yourself. So... make it a 2 way street.
Activity: 126
i just want to know the launching time....
You never know because they need to have instant mining
Activity: 52
i just want to know the launching time....
Activity: 38
Yeah it would be nice if all of a sudden REDD dev agrees to close Feb 2!! Everyone who didn't believe would be like aww damn!! lol Redd would get praise, the investors would be way more likely to offer assistance cuz you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours..lol   REDD, you could make it happen.

I'm just gunna stick that in the old suggestion box.
wonk

edit... Also to add, if closing upon launch is not considered then why shouldn't refunds be extended until Feb 15th? You lock the investors in Feb 2nd but our coins aren't locked in until the 15th.
2 easy fix's.

1. Change coin distribution to be relative to investment, not weighted.
2. Close IPCO feb 2nd.

its getting to the level where mining is better. Investors unhappy that know better.
Activity: 252

Redd.OakPool.com is giving away 2 MILLION Reddcoins to Miners!

OakPool is celebrating launch day by giving away Reddcoins. We want everyone to have an opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses so we’re offering a number of ways for all miners to earn more Redd.

First, Block Finders will receive a BONUS of 1,000 Reddcoins!

Second, miners who choose to donate will be entered into a random drawing for 10,000 Reddcoins every day!

Third, miners who refer their friends to OakPool will be rewarded and the one miner with the most referrals will be rewarded with 100,000 Reddcoins!

Come to Redd.OakPool.com for more details and don’t forget to sign up!
Activity: 126
Glad I didn't send any btc to this scam.  Reminds me of the scam from Mcxnow.com .  Lots of scammers around , so everyone becareful!
Activity: 38
Sorry Ricky, your kinda the number two guy getting a lot of flak because the Dev won't show. Its the day before the BIG LAUNCH!!! and he is away. I don't mean to be Debbie Downer but dang there are a lot of Red flags. I'm not yelling Scam, but I am whispering unfair.
Nothing personal....just business.

So after the first stage is over, everyone still gets to worry for 13 more days instead of working for the growth of the RDDcoin.

wonk
Jump to: