Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 62. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Am really excited about Reddcoin and recently have been making some investments in your currency.

The news about Mintpal is exciting, but considering that Mintpal was recently hacked, how does affect things?

What other exchanges are you planning to work with?

I agree, being added to MintPal couldn't have come at a worst time. Lots of volume has moved over to Trex.....

Mintpal could be good , the problem is massive sell offs
At 20 sat ! I was in rdd from back when I had
To buy it on reddit lol 20 sat is low on any coin that's been around forso long. 300 sat is almost a trade min that any one that's been around a while trades at , so opening the volume up and for our cominity to buy those would be smart costs sats to
Make sats
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Am really excited about Reddcoin and recently have been making some investments in your currency.

The news about Mintpal is exciting, but considering that Mintpal was recently hacked, how does affect things?

I agree, being added to MintPal couldn't have come at a worst time. Lots of volume has moved over to Trex.....
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Anyone know why the bittrex wallet is disabled? thanks

Check the Bittrex twitter, it won't let me post the link. But this is all they've said:

#RDD There was a blockchain anomaly that triggered an auto-shutdown of the wallet and market.  We're investigating.
I hope my rdd is safe.........................................................

If you have them in your local wallet on a clean computer, and not on any web wallets or in any transactions, I can pretty much guarantee you they are safe. If they are in a transaction, they should also be safe unless we're 51% attacked (which might happen more times before we switch to PoSV).
Activity: 11
    I'm making spingames for coins that don't have them,  and are currently cheap to risk in games of chance for fun.
    I'll add balances to players that change their username from Player_1234 to something (click on the username),
    There's an email for any issues at the bottom of the game page, if you wish to contact or have a problem.
    This is me: Robert Dorian <[email protected]>

REDDCoin Wheel/SpinGame
The 'House Edge' is a mere 4.0625%

Calculated as such: 1-sum(all segments)/16
The whel has 16 segments, and the wheel sums up to 15.35
(15.35/16 = .959375) House edge on SpinGame is 4.0625 %

http://reddspin.nurdspace.us/example.png

There is ONE 3x and TWO 2x chances, FOUR 1.25's and ONE 1.5 chance in any spin.
Activity: 84
Crypto is the Future!
Crypto Analytic reiterates its BUY rating on RDD

For Analysis and Findings:
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/analyst-ratings/
@CryptoAnalytic

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

maybe they re-strat the wallet
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Could you please be more specific on the date for POSV?

Thanks already. What I admire most on RDD is the community. Also good dev! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029

Check the Bittrex twitter, it won't let me post the link. But this is all they've said:

#RDD There was a blockchain anomaly that triggered an auto-shutdown of the wallet and market.  We're investigating.
I hope my rdd is safe.........................................................
Activity: 16

#RDD There was a blockchain anomaly that triggered an auto-shutdown of the wallet and market.  We're investigating.
Activity: 16
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
This coin is going to be big! Go Big REDD!

May this comes true.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
REDD, I think on MP already Smiley Now time for ENERGY coin. Please buy and vote for them. This coin is already the fastest rate and can catch XBC in 3-4 days Smiley Thank you and Best
Activity: 52
Activity: 700
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
This coin is going to be big! Go Big REDD!
Activity: 52

According to the Reddit Page. There will be a delay in it going onto Mintpal. I'm not 100% sure how this affects the price etc.. But I am also investing in this coin.

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2apttc/mintpal_responds_to_support_ticket/
Activity: 523
Merit: 256

Activity: 700
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Activity: 119
Are you looking for a reliable reddcoin pool? Give chunkypools a try!

We also operate community multipools for PoS coins, we understand your community is interested in having one, is this true?

Yes we are! We are soon to transition to POSV and would love a multipool, there is lots of demand and MH/s waiting to switch over after POSV kicks in. There was a thread in the subbreddit asking if anyone was making one and many users said they would be happy to join after POSV kicks in! If you need any more info feel free to PM me here (or if you want a more frequent reply message me on reddit  http://www.reddit.com/user/itsnaro )
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
PoSV in a nutshell:

https://i.imgur.com/oDp7DN0.png

Two of the major flaws of traditional PoS are hoarding and lack of online nodes (unsecure network)... the graph speaks for itself. Smiley

But if you haven't done it already, i highly suggest you read the white paper:

http://www.reddcoin.com/papers/PoSV.pdf
ycz
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I'm from the XBC community but I just want to wish all of you the best of luck with REDD.  I may need to buy a few REDD myself.  Smiley

Good for you!
Pages:
Jump to: