Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 63. (Read 688959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Thanks.

Hopefully made a good investment Smiley

This week we are being added to Mintpal, and if you check out reddit POSv is moving along quickly, and the last halving is this coming Saturday. Smiley!

I'll get my miner set up tonight then Smiley

I have been mining multipool but think I'll just point it at RDD now.

SmileySmiley

Good luck! #20 on http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

#17 Now Smiley
Let me see if I understand POSV. After POW ends we will get 5 %(yr) for the coins we hold but we need to move them every month or so. Does that sound correct.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm from the XBC community but I just want to wish all of you the best of luck with REDD.  I may need to buy a few REDD myself.  Smiley
Activity: 52
Thanks.

This week we are being added to Mintpal, and if you check out reddit POSv is moving along quickly, and the last halving is this coming Saturday. Smiley!

SmileySmiley

#17 Now Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Thanks.

SmileySmiley

Thanks.

SmileySmiley
Thanks.

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Just bought 16 thousand.

New to cryptos but wanted to share Smiley

Welcome Smiley
Just bought 16 thousand.

New to cryptos but wanted to share Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto is the Future!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
What's the prediction for RDD price after PoSV release?

I'd say in the very best case scenario, maybe 200-300 satoshis, although probably less (my guess would be 10-50 satoshis, maybe with a sudden rise in the beginning). 1000-5000 satoshis would mean a market cap of very roughly $300 million, which is more than LTC and about 1/30 of BTC. If Reddcoin succeeds and actually gets used for tipping by the masses, that amount would be possible, but not in a near future.

Don't get me wrong, I love Reddcoin and I've been a supporter for months, but I prefer being realistic than giving people false hopes or expectations. Never invest in something you don't understand simply because people promise you it'll rise in value. Never invest more than you can lose. Make your own decisions. This is common sense imo.

With that said, I recommend telling people about Reddcoin and recommending them to check it out and learn about it, but don't promise them a rise because it sure as hell ain't guarranteed.

I second this, it's exactly what I'm expecting. I'm also a supporter and miner since the beginning, but we've gotta be realist Smiley

But if look at DOGE, which I hate to do because it was a bit of a phenomenon, it hit 300+ many times (I am not going to count the few times it pumped to 800+ because that was just... out of the ordinary...) and DOGE has nearly 4x the supply *if someone tries to tell me supply doesn;lt mean anything like last time I will say you are full of it...) So I think 200 Sats for REDDcoin is very realistic. Even with pumps into the 1,000's. Regardless, now is the time to get in if you want to exponentially increase your investment.

Dont agree 100% with you, but the final part of your reply sums it up Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I'd say in the very best case scenario, maybe 200-300 satoshis, although probably less (my guess would be 10-50 satoshis, maybe with a sudden rise in the beginning). 1000-5000 satoshis would mean a market cap of very roughly $300 million, which is more than LTC and about 1/30 of BTC. If Reddcoin succeeds and actually gets used for tipping by the masses, that amount would be possible, but not in a near future.

Don't get me wrong, I love Reddcoin and I've been a supporter for months, but I prefer being realistic than giving people false hopes or expectations. Never invest in something you don't understand simply because people promise you it'll rise in value. Never invest more than you can lose. Make your own decisions. This is common sense imo.

With that said, I recommend telling people about Reddcoin and recommending them to check it out and learn about it, but don't promise them a rise because it sure as hell ain't guarranteed.

I second this, it's exactly what I'm expecting. I'm also a supporter and miner since the beginning, but we've gotta be realist Smiley

But if look at DOGE, which I hate to do because it was a bit of a phenomenon, it hit 300+ many times (I am not going to count the few times it pumped to 800+ because that was just... out of the ordinary...) and DOGE has nearly 4x the supply *if someone tries to tell me supply doesn;lt mean anything like last time I will say you are full of it...) So I think 200 Sats for REDDcoin is very realistic. Even with pumps into the 1,000's. Regardless, now is the time to get in if you want to exponentially increase your investment.

Dogecoin reached out to a lot more people than Reddcoin has done (although the same reason they gained quick support was one of the reasons they fell). And Reddcoin's relatively fair distribution contributes to holding our price down.
If Cryptos take off, like you say, Bitcoin's price will rise a lot too, which also means Reddcoin will be worth less satoshis (and more USD).

In the very best case scenario, I think 1,000 sats would be possible in 1-2 years (if the BTC price stays the same, which it won't). But that is if everything works out perfectly, which it seldomly does, especially when we aren't the only ones who wants the tipping market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Are you looking for a reliable reddcoin pool? Give chunkypools a try!

We also operate community multipools for PoS coins, we understand your community is interested in having one, is this true?

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Those numbers may be unrealistic in tried and tested fiat money.
But all Crypto Coins are still under beta.
And when the water clears, when the underlying weighs on value, the price jump to these numbers will become realistic.
Look at stocks of old times, the same phenomenon is the base for reaching those numbers.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

I will expect a price in the range of 0.00001 and .00005 for REDDcoin.
It will not be a sudden move to those 5 figures but as earlier slow and steady.
As we all know Reddcoin so far kept all their promises and beat our expectations.
All credits to the development team. hope more project will be announced after PoSV.
Are u kidding me? do u mean 1000 satoshi to 5000 satoshi?

Yes 1000 to 5000 Satoshi, told you its not immediate.
The price will rise slowly to that range in time.
After PoSV the demand will naturally increase and the liquidity will become more healthy.
The above usually increase the price like any stocks, then further announcement from development should accelerate it.
Overall ReddCoin is a good long term play.
Did psov start? Will I need to do anything?
Pages:
Jump to: