Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 61. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
soon gonna finish the mine stuff

are 26 billion on total 27billion

so???

its time?Huh to beat dogecoin?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Whoops.

I do believe, looking at Cryptsy, that we may be about to go vertical for a while.

Hold on to your hats and remember, the good news and new developments are set to be released throughout the summer. The next stages (in final development and testing) haven't even been handed to the public yet.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
I've been with this coin since the beginning and was a part of the original IPO..

Big things are coming for REDD and it is just a matter of time...  This coin has an awesome base and this will be the reason it outlasts a large percentage of other cryptos...

Keep up the support REDD team!

Smiley

I joined late. But feel I have a suitable amount.

I agree I have tipped my toes in various coins throughout the last 6 months or so. This one seems a good one to have gotten in on though!

Congrats! And I seriously doubt it is too late.

The funny thing about RDD is that it has been around for a while and seemingly been under the radar of a lot of the crypto community. Ironically this is perhaps partly down to great marketing, which has given RDD (unfairly) a bad name with some. So it's a bit like as if it's on the ignore list for a chunk of the crypto community.

For the long term this is great, as it means that interest in the coin is growing slowly in the crypto community relative to quicker with newcomers to crypto. It's newcomers who will make this coin great, and I hope they grow to make the vast majority of RDD holders, and that the jaded, cynical, P&D altcoiners who do nothing but hop coins will make the small minority in the community.

The other interesting factor making RDD grow slow but steady is that it is actually almost a little boring, to be honest. No exciting promises of anonymous tech, no cloak and dagger, no meme... basically its a serious project aimed at normal human beings in the wider world, and that doesn't instantly chime with a lot of the nutters you get in here. So they ignore it.

But this means it will keep creeping up... We are still at a very, very early stage. Wink

Yes, on a historical note, at least with cryptos, REDD has already withstood the battle of longevity. It is the real deal, and one of the few contenders I see (NXT being another for serious accomplishments...) I think the "Under-the-Radar" situation is about to change drastically. Smiley
I've been with this coin since the beginning and was a part of the original IPO..

Big things are coming for REDD and it is just a matter of time...  This coin has an awesome base and this will be the reason it outlasts a large percentage of other cryptos...

Smiley

I agree I have tipped my toes in various coins throughout the last 6 months or so. This one seems a good one to have gotten in on though!

The funny thing about RDD is that it has been around for a while and seemingly been under the radar of a lot of the crypto community. Ironically this is perhaps partly down to great marketing, which has given RDD (unfairly) a bad name with some. So it's a bit like as if it's on the ignore list for a chunk of the crypto community.

For the long term this is great, as it means that interest in the coin is growing slowly in the crypto community relative to quicker with newcomers to crypto. It's newcomers who will make this coin great, and I hope they grow to make the vast majority of RDD holders, and that the jaded, cynical, P&D altcoiners who do nothing but hop coins will make the small minority in the community.

The other interesting factor making RDD grow slow but steady is that it is actually almost a little boring, to be honest. No exciting promises of anonymous tech, no cloak and dagger, no meme... basically its a serious project aimed at normal human beings in the wider world, and that doesn't instantly chime with a lot of the nutters you get in here. So they ignore it.

But this means it will keep creeping up... We are still at a very, very early stage. Wink
Activity: 514
Does RDD has any plans for yearly increase I mean X% inflation per year?

http://www.reddcoin.com/papers/PoSV.pdf

5% inflation per annum.
I am not against society or community; what I say is supply should only be increased when demand increases; this will bring enthusiastic supporters and makes free publicity.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Activity: 514

Smiley

Na I never meant too late. Just meant I'm later to the party. Was just reading this. https://twitter.com/ReddcoinRewards/status/489395663663144960

Well that is good news!!!!!!!!  Shocked

Does RDD has any plans for yearly increase I mean X% inflation per year?

Smiley

Na I never meant too late. Just meant I'm later to the party. Was just reading this. https://twitter.com/ReddcoinRewards/status/489395663663144960

Well that is good news!!!!!!!!  Shocked
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Smiley

Smiley

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Smiley

Activity: 252

Smiley
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
Hello! 

It's the Hibtc team here, we'd like to invite your community to take part in our Coin Voting process.
Only active members of community can choose which currencies should be trading on Hitbtc.
You can vote for Reddcoin (272 votes at present) and add it to Hitbtc. Every few weeks we add the coin with the highest number of votes. We've already added Doge and are in the process of adding NXT now.
A small tip: you can sign in here: https://hitbtc.com/signin and add 10 votes instead of one from non-registered users.
The other way to add a coin to the exchange is our Market Maker program. We add any coin with two Market Maker contracts, irrespective of the number of votes it has. Take a look here: https://hitbtc.com/mm
Our exchange offers unrivalled advanced technology and our latest additions have seen their exchange rates thrive once live on our platform. We think it would be a great opportunity to give your coin excellent publicity, and secure a boost to its value and liquidity.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Am really excited about Reddcoin and recently have been making some investments in your currency.

The news about Mintpal is exciting, but considering that Mintpal was recently hacked, how does affect things?

What other exchanges are you planning to work with?

I agree, being added to MintPal couldn't have come at a worst time. Lots of volume has moved over to Trex.....

Mintpal could be good , the problem is massive sell offs
At 20 sat ! I was in rdd from back when I had
To buy it on reddit lol 20 sat is low on any coin that's been around forso long. 300 sat is almost a trade min that any one that's been around a while trades at , so opening the volume up and for our cominity to buy those would be smart costs sats to
Make sats

You make a good point, I see Scam coins like XxxXcoin trading for 60 sats, and coins that have died multiple times like XXXXcoin trading in the 300-400 range... haha

Reddcoin is the real deal though so slow growth is a good sign. It is definitely not a quick profit ponzi scheme.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War
sad to say i lost my RDD coin because i change O.S i dont have a backup in my wallet Sad i mined this coin on third day.. Cry(
Activity: 210
when is exact time of changing to POS?
Activity: 210
prices related mintpal voting... not for coin dev or etc...
Pages:
Jump to: