Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 67. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Just a question. When I want to sell something like 100M RDD outside an exchange, what's the best way to do it, avoiding risk of being scammed?

Someone on /r/reddcoin would like to buy 10k USD worth of RDDs. You may check that out.

I will have a look , th
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Just a question. When I want to sell something like 100M RDD outside an exchange, what's the best way to do it, avoiding risk of being scammed?

you can find your answer here

http://bithalo.org/

but only beta for now, and only with BC, not RDD!
ycz
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Someone on /r/reddcoin would like to buy 10k USD worth of RDDs. You may check that out.
Activity: 778
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
This thing is really getting steamy!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
do i have to put my reddcoins on a market to be converted or am i really late is it too late to convert?
[PoSV] Public alpha release in coming days

Dear fellow Reddheads:

I'm going to release the public alpha version of PoSV daemon and QT wallet in coming days, probably as early as this weekend. In order to start minting straight away when you get hold of the wallet, you need to mine and age some coins on testnet now.

Regards

laudney

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/29t7mq/posv_public_alpha_release_in_coming_days/

That is very interesting. Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
[PoSV] Public alpha release in coming days

Dear fellow Reddheads:

I'm going to release the public alpha version of PoSV daemon and QT wallet in coming days, probably as early as this weekend. In order to start minting straight away when you get hold of the wallet, you need to mine and age some coins on testnet now.

Regards

laudney

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/29t7mq/posv_public_alpha_release_in_coming_days/
As far as I understand it doesnt matter who votes
And remember that if you still can't vote because you don't have a trade history, just post here your Mintpal PND address and i'll send you some coins so you can trade them back and forth at the LTC market.

I would be careful with that. Apparently xsi got stripped of their votes, because mintpal found accounts that they decided were mainly made for voting. If you dont want the same thing happen to RDD I would avoid doing that.

Mintpal now has a captcha to verify humans votes.

In the case of xsi they found accounts that they decided were made mainly for voting. Doenst matter if its a human or a bot that votes. By all means, continue voting, have a look yourself at the xsi thread (page 63). All I wanted is to prevent the same happening to RDD as xsi since one poster offered to send coins to accounts that have no voting rights for trading back and forth to be allowed to vote. And that is exactly what was mintpals reasoning in the case of xsi.

cheers

Makes sense why they locked everyone out of their accounts then. That way us requesting our accounts to be reinstated increases the likelihood of a real account. Makes sense to me. Still Lots of RDD per vote! And going to be #2 soon!
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
As far as I understand it doesnt matter who votes
And remember that if you still can't vote because you don't have a trade history, just post here your Mintpal PND address and i'll send you some coins so you can trade them back and forth at the LTC market.

I would be careful with that. Apparently xsi got stripped of their votes, because mintpal found accounts that they decided were mainly made for voting. If you dont want the same thing happen to RDD I would avoid doing that.

In the case of xsi they found accounts that they decided were made mainly for voting. Doenst matter if its a human or a bot that votes. By all means, continue voting, have a look yourself at the xsi thread (page 63). All I wanted is to prevent the same happening to RDD as xsi since one poster offered to send coins to accounts that have no voting rights for trading back and forth to be allowed to vote. And that is exactly what was mintpals reasoning in the case of xsi.

cheers
Activity: 530
Merit: 500

Activity: 378

Posting addresses here not allowed because if any one will do this they will lock this thread and ban op so can we send him address in pm or no
Activity: 398

keep up the voting

Agreed. I now have over 100,000 RDD just from the voting payouts. Only 2 days. O_o

"I didn;t see this but "If you vote on Minpal post your vote number here and be tipped 5000 RDD.
The top 5 voters will win 500k RDD
The next 5 200k RDD
Everyone else over 10 votes 15k RDD"

So now that I have over 10 votes I will be eligible for an additional 15,000 RDD. Insane. Go here and get some: http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/29kipy/mintpal_vote_drive_thread_july_12/
legendary
Activity: 1050
RDD is now #3 on mintpal!  Shocked If you post to thisd thread http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/29kipy/mintpal_vote_drive_thread_july_12/

on Reddit they are giving away 5000 RDD per vote! I just got 65,000 RDD just for clicking a button 13 times! Grin Grin Grin

how to receive redd coins after vote, where to put redd address?

via tipbot
Today I also do some votes but now where I have to go for this bounty please can any one give some information about this thanks

Go here and post your vote #'s and they will give you 5,000 RDD per vote... : http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/29kipy/mintpal_vote_drive_thread_july_12/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I had bad experience with crypsty, this morning I sent some redd to cryptsy,
now I went to crypsy and still didnt receive, it is in pending after 7-8hours.
I suspect it is caused by cryptsy, people reported problems with that exchange

tr.ID
ae62068a029ea1d30f56f77500ae46ed56fcb1b1729ae9370a532697ce681b85

I would rather think it is this, taken from the poloniex announcements.

"REDD was 51% attacked. Some trades were rolled back and minimum confirmations for deposits have been raised to 600."

What is the number of confirmations you need on crypsty now?

Ok, this makes sense then. I had transferred a bunch of RDD from cryptsy to my desktop wallet a few hours ago and everything came through just fine and coins arrived ok but then I just looked at my desktop wallet and my balance no longer includes that deposit. I assume this is because transactions were rolled back but does this mean I've lost the coins or are they just going back to cryptsy and then i have to reinitiate the transfer? Thanks in advance!
Activity: 378
RDD is now #3 on mintpal!  Shocked If you post to thisd thread http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/29kipy/mintpal_vote_drive_thread_july_12/

on Reddit they are giving away 5000 RDD per vote! I just got 65,000 RDD just for clicking a button 13 times! Grin Grin Grin

how to receive redd coins after vote, where to put redd address?

via tipbot
Today I also do some votes but now where I have to go for this bounty please can any one give some information about this thanks
Maybe you went to the wrong place. It is here: http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/29kipy/mintpal_vote_drive_thread_july_12/

5,000 RDD per vote # on mintpal. They are also awarding the top voters with 50,000 RDD! I have to work and sleep so I will never make enough votes to win but I am up to 80,000 RDD now just from the voting drive.

I am almost up to 100,000 Reddcoin just from voting! I can see how they made it to #3 on mintpal so fast.
Pages:
Jump to: