Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 68. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I had bad experience with crypsty, this morning I sent some redd to cryptsy,
now I went to crypsy and still didnt receive, it is in pending after 7-8hours.
I suspect it is caused by cryptsy, people reported problems with that exchange

tr.ID
ae62068a029ea1d30f56f77500ae46ed56fcb1b1729ae9370a532697ce681b85

I would rather think it is this, taken from the poloniex announcements.

"REDD was 51% attacked. Some trades were rolled back and minimum confirmations for deposits have been raised to 600."

What is the number of confirmations you need on crypsty now?

OK thanks for the info, probably that is the reason, crypsty should post that on their site...
Activity: 600
Merit: 511
Hey guys! I've found a good way to spread information about the Reddcoin and involve new people in the system (sect?). I just did tipping on Reddit to random post's authors. Yeah, I'm smart asshole). It supprisingly that about 40% of tipped people started to wonder what Reddcoin is (emotions burst when they understood that it is money), and some of them I believe actually get their own wallets. Imagine how strong would be the impact if every one of reddcoin holders starts to do massive tipping on Reddit, even with small amount of coins!
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Activity: 398

tr.ID

I would rather think it is this, taken from the poloniex announcements.

"REDD was 51% attacked. Some trades were rolled back and minimum confirmations for deposits have been raised to 600."

What is the number of confirmations you need on crypsty now?

tr.ID
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Maybe you went to the wrong place. It is here: http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/29kipy/mintpal_vote_drive_thread_july_12/

5,000 RDD per vote # on mintpal. They are also awarding the top voters with 50,000 RDD! I have to work and sleep so I will never make enough votes to win but I am up to 80,000 RDD now just from the voting drive.
I voted and posted vote num, didn't received tip yet

Be patient, and don't be greedy...

I vote because i want to be helpful, not because i get RDD (I actually never post my votes). And i can assure you that i could have easily gotten a few hundred thousand.

Stop with BS. thanks

And remember that if you still can't vote because you don't have a trade history, just post here your Mintpal PND address and i'll send you some coins so you can trade them back and forth at the LTC market.

If you read what I wrote, you could off read that I already made vote on MP,
Also it is against forum rules to post wallet addresses.

Chill dude... i wasn't even talking to you on my second post.
Everyone here has a wallet address intheir signature...  Huh Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I vote because i want to be helpful, not because i get RDD (I actually never post my votes). And i can assure you that i could have easily gotten a few hundred thousand.

Stop with BS. thanks

And remember that if you still can't vote because you don't have a trade history, just post here your Mintpal PND address and i'll send you some coins so you can trade them back and forth at the LTC market.

If you read what I wrote, you could off read that I already made vote on MP,
Also it is against forum rules to post wallet addresses.

Looks like the guy had to go to work and tips when he can. It appears to be a person and not a bot. Totally understandable. Not all of us can hang out on a forum ALL day. Wink
Yeah it is a tipbot, look at it as having a wallet on Reddit, and you can just withdraw your earnings there to any exchange/wallet. Quick and easy way to make a bunch of RDD and get it on Mintpal at the same time! Smiley
ycz
Activity: 176
RDD is now #3 on mintpal!  Shocked If you post to thisd thread http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/29kipy/mintpal_vote_drive_thread_july_12/

on Reddit they are giving away 5000 RDD per vote! I just got 65,000 RDD just for clicking a button 13 times! Grin Grin Grin

how to receive redd coins after vote, where to put redd address?

via tipbot
RDD is now #3 on mintpal!  Shocked If you post to thisd thread http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/29kipy/mintpal_vote_drive_thread_july_12/

on Reddit they are giving away 5000 RDD per vote! I just got 65,000 RDD just for clicking a button 13 times! Grin Grin Grin

how to receive redd coins after vote, where to put redd address?
Yeah I can't believe how much RDD I have seen given away in that thread. And with the price on it's way up, I'll take it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
RDD is now #3 on mintpal!  Shocked If you post to thisd thread http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/29kipy/mintpal_vote_drive_thread_july_12/

That's much better than faucet sites! I cannot vote yet. How many transactions do I have to do to become a qualified voter?

Pages:
Jump to: