Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 70. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Any one have any cue on when the PoSV is starting?
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Reddcoin is #14 on the MintPal voting league now.  Up we go Cheesy

That is amazing! I am excited about this coin and the profit I made on XMR I moved into RDD. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Reddcoin is #14 on the MintPal voting league now.  Up we go Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
I have almost 10 million RDD, how many should i expect to stake per day?
Good news!

Genesis Mining has added RDD coin as one of the coins you can mine.

I assume they are going to be adding this? I just looked and it isn;t listed.

Did you look in your mining interface as it was there when I looked a little while ago?

Also they have announced it officially now in their forum thread.

Yep I just looked in their FAQ's which I guess they haven't edited yet. This coin is getting attention finally!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Good news!

Did you look in your mining interface as it was there when I looked a little while ago?

Also they have announced it officially now in their forum thread.

Good news!

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Good news!

I'm really excited to see RDD almost to 10000 votes on MintPal. It's amazing what this community has done in just a couple of weeks. I am involved in a few different coins, but the Reddcoin community is definitely my favorite.

REDD Coins those votes are not brought by dev like many other coins. That's really an exciting thing.

Interesting comparison. Do you think they will hit #1?

I'm optimistic in REDDcoin. That's why I hold a lot of them in my cold storage.
Its a long term value play.

If PoSV starts working, it seems not a good idea to keep RDD in a cold storage...

Yes need to bring back when PoSV starts.
ycz
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I'm really excited to see RDD almost to 10000 votes on MintPal. It's amazing what this community has done in just a couple of weeks. I am involved in a few different coins, but the Reddcoin community is definitely my favorite.

REDD Coins those votes are not brought by dev like many other coins. That's really an exciting thing.

If PoSV starts working, it seems not a good idea to keep RDD in a cold storage...

Thank you for your insight. I got lucky with some other cryptos and have moved them all into RDD. I will wait it out now!

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I am now a Reddhead Cheesy

Congrats! RDD is now in the #16 spot on Mintpal, it was in 34 just a few days ago. Very exciting! I got out of XMR and moved into into my RDD to prepare!
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Come hang out on Reddit if you want more info. That's where the real reddheads are :-)
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Can we get some info on the current projects and maybe some ETA's or is there nothing at the moment?
can u read bro.they have just put updates up not long ago.scroll back a few pages.sorry for sounding rude but i wish people browse a thread alittle bit before posting the same stuff all the time.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Can we get some info on the current projects and maybe some ETA's or is there nothing at the moment?
Pages:
Jump to: