Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 72. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
can't believe i never heard of this coin until now(!)

its a good time to hear about it. the price is right to jump in. Get it now! the price is going to sky rocket real soon! Wink

Hope the coin get its due share of appreciation and notice and make the price go even further. I am holding this coin for a long time..hope its worth the risk Cool

i seen a tweet about a 10K retweet givaway... I retweeted and posting my Reddcoin address (RZUe4Bq4CBsjwk9Yai87vgfABeHpVjvaWH) but I haven't seen anything in my wallet yet... I would like to get started with this coin; the new innovations look very good.

I always like a coin which the wallet syncs up first time without any problems, it shows the signs of a good dev team. Hope the giveaway is genuine so I can get started.

Go to reddit and get RDD tip from there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

its a good time to hear about it. the price is right to jump in. Get it now! the price is going to sky rocket real soon! Wink

Hope the coin get its due share of appreciation and notice and make the price go even further. I am holding this coin for a long time..hope its worth the risk Cool

i seen a tweet about a 10K retweet givaway... I retweeted and posting my Reddcoin address (RZUe4Bq4CBsjwk9Yai87vgfABeHpVjvaWH) but I haven't seen anything in my wallet yet... I would like to get started with this coin; the new innovations look very good.

I always like a coin which the wallet syncs up first time without any problems, it shows the signs of a good dev team. Hope the giveaway is genuine so I can get started.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

ycz
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
I have a feeling we are going to hear a lot more.
Activity: 434
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I want to buy some red, if you want to sell, please pm me.

Make sure you buy Redd (RDD) and not Red (RED) !!!
Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Go to an exchange or pm me. I will buy and give you some if you cannot buy from exchange.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
More info here! http://coinbrief.net/reddcoin-social-wallet-platform/

I am getting goosebumps... I have never had a wallet before and always keep my coin on exchanges (yeah I know I know...) this wallet may change me!
Activity: 119
As well as POSV being in its 2/3 testing phase!
New Wallet!
http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/285a49/reddcoin_unveils_nextgeneration_social_wallet/

"Our young star /u/hoppipoppipolla [+1][1] has been working on our next-gen social wallet for months. It's the first ever fully functional cryptocurrency wallet that integrates various social features such as IRC chat, news feed, and official announcement. It has been designed to be easily extensible and many more social features, such as music, video, games, will be introduced one by one in coming months. The social wallet enhances user engagement, and along with PoSV, increases network security, and fits right in with Reddcoin's goal to become the social currency of the digital age."

This is just a little bit of the news! Check out the reddit link or go to http://www.reddcoin.com/news to see the full release!

Shocked and RDD just halved! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 119
New Wallet!
http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/285a49/reddcoin_unveils_nextgeneration_social_wallet/

"Our young star /u/hoppipoppipolla [+1][1] has been working on our next-gen social wallet for months. It's the first ever fully functional cryptocurrency wallet that integrates various social features such as IRC chat, news feed, and official announcement. It has been designed to be easily extensible and many more social features, such as music, video, games, will be introduced one by one in coming months. The social wallet enhances user engagement, and along with PoSV, increases network security, and fits right in with Reddcoin's goal to become the social currency of the digital age."

This is just a little bit of the news! Check out the reddit link or go to http://www.reddcoin.com/news to see the full release!
Activity: 107
Cookie...Cookie.
yeah anc we are just the beginning!

It sure looks that way.
yeah anc we are just the beginning!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
it has gone up a lot over the past 24 hrs.  looks awesome! Smiley

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
the thread of red seems to be simple
awesome thanks for the info!
Activity: 378
Nicely the price doubled from 4 to 8.
I invest some on good time and now enjoying my good profit now waiting whats going on hope I have some more from this
Pages:
Jump to: