Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 74. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Very nice looking graphic, but holy cow it is huge. haha Bring on the halving and PosV!
I have written the second draft for Reddcoin RDD.  Please read these three pages, and convey your comments.  Each coin section will look similar to this in the second draft.  There are some obvious errors that need attention.  I am trying my best to get my project finished Cheesy  

First page:

Second page:

Third page:

Any donations towards my project will be highly welcome.  

RcKcF8LcaHiCNr3yhPawaVJ4JujUX8426s

Looks great... what is it for?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
I wonder if cryptsy will change there mind taking it off the btc market.

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Hi everyone,

Here is the latest update from /u/Laudney, Reddcoin Lead Developer.

Dear fellow Reddheads:
We've just made a new minor release of our QT/daemon wallet: version 1.2.1.0
We highly recommend you all to upgrade due to numerous new features:

• New splash and about images.
  • New checkpoint.
  • OpenSSL 1.0.1h for the most recent security fix.
  • Better support for DNS seeds for significantly improved network sync speed.
  • Alert broadcast system.
  • New RPC calls.
  • Numerous fixes and improvement from upstream Bitcoin and Litecoin.
  • Bump protocol version to prepare for PoSV.

On Saturday, to celebrate the halving, we are going to unveil our next-generation wallet with details on the invitation-only beta testing. Make sure you check out the subreddit this Saturday!
Regards
Reddcoin core team

More info on Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/27tk1e/wallet_v1210_recommended_upgrade_plus_big/

Thanks

Reddcoin
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
What is the recommended transaction fee in the qt wallet?
Yep got to see it green! I made all my money back I lost from DOGE with DRK and BC, then I made a little profit with NXT and utilized that to move into RDD. I have now doubled my money! It was a long road.

Hopefully many can get in on this while it is so low!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Reddcoin going strong! The amount of subscribers on the subreddit is also astounding. Smiley
I use Poloniex but it is listed as "REDD" there for some reason and "RDD" everywhere else... Huh

This is the next big thing I can feel it!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Cookie...Cookie.
cryptsy set a 999 confirmation after about a week ago stemming the flow of many people mining on multipools to autosell and dump the coin because of it's increased profitability as of late, I think that Reddcoin could soar very quickly, very soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
bittrex is fine. to me it seems better if the supply wouldve been cut.. too much coins

Then invest in a coin with a low number, like Sync or Virtualcoin...
Supply is just a number and it says nothing about how strong or not the coin is.
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
bittrex is fine. to me it seems better if the supply wouldve been cut.. too much coins
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What is the best exchange for RDD? Cryptsy seems to migrating to an LTC market?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
To the moon! Finally!! Feels good to be a reddcoin millionaire! Cheesy
Wow is right! REDD has not been moving for awhile, but now that the news is starting to leak it is doubling my money and working its way up.
Activity: 160
Merit: 504
The main website looks amazing as well. I am getting sweaty palms again! http://www.reddcoin.com/
Merit: 504
Hi everyone,

Here is the latest update about PoSV from /u/Laudney, Reddcoin Lead Developer. We are really happy to let you know that PoSV development is ahead of schedule.

Dear Reddheads:
I'm glad to announce that phase 1/3 of internal testing has been successfully completed. The three main phases are:
1) full backward compatibility between the master and PoSV branches in terms of PoW mining and transaction + block data structures
2) checkpoint broadcast
3) minting/staking
After internal testing finishes, I'll start invitation-only beta testing followed by public beta. Stay tuned.
Regards
laudney

More info on Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/27l3t5/posv_internal_testing_phase_13_successfully/

Thanks

Reddcoin

You guys are really working great. Not seen any other coin like this.
Activity: 159
Hi everyone,

Here is the latest update about PoSV from /u/Laudney, Reddcoin Lead Developer. We are really happy to let you know that PoSV development is ahead of schedule.

Dear Reddheads:
I'm glad to announce that phase 1/3 of internal testing has been successfully completed. The three main phases are:
1) full backward compatibility between the master and PoSV branches in terms of PoW mining and transaction + block data structures
2) checkpoint broadcast
3) minting/staking
After internal testing finishes, I'll start invitation-only beta testing followed by public beta. Stay tuned.
Regards
laudney

More info on Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/27l3t5/posv_internal_testing_phase_13_successfully/

Thanks

Reddcoin
Pages:
Jump to: