Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 73. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Tomorrow with all the announcements I am curious what is to come.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Nicely the price doubled from 4 to 8.
Activity: 547
Merit: 105
Bitcoin ya no es el futuro, es el presente
Hi! I was looking for information about RDD and PoSV. What I want to know is if I need to have my wallet unlocked to mint PoSV, like the PPC wallet.

Also, I want to know if the Android client is capable of PoSV minting.

Thank you!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I have been watching this with interest lately, what are the future developments that may increase value ? or are people just trying to hype it up to make a return on their investment ?  Not trolling or being an arse, genuinely curios...  Grin
wow.really bro.i take it u cant read or are just to lazy cause its all over this thread

Haha, i may not have read all 165 pages. I have mainly been on reddit and most of the posts have been "will increase xxx in xxx days/months"  sounds promising but im new to all this so was looking for something more specific... Ill keep browsing Smiley

I am really going to sound like a jerk when I say this, but if you are not willing to put in some effort on researching something you are putting your hard earned money into, maybe you shouldn't.

But here is some quick info...

1st Halving   140 000 - 189 999   50 000   ~10-11 May 2014
2nd Halving   190 000 - 239 999   25 000   ~14-15 June 2014
3rd Halving   240 000 - 289 999   12 500   ~19-20 July 2014

Also this Saturday is not only the halving but also the release of the "Next-Gen Wallet" which from the screenshots looks pretty neat. I think it is only a Beta release though I am unsure. Developers are working hard on PosV and some "secret" announcements, which in my opinion, every coin and their sisters best friend has some super exciting secret announcement. That shit is getting old as an investor. I sweat everyday for each dollar I earn, please don't talk to me like you are selling me a car haha. But I digress...

There is still time to get into this coin super low, and with some effort and digging you will see this is the real deal and not a quick money making scheme. Lots of innovation and thinking outside the box. That can either be the ticket to the bank or a one ride to Hades. Research every investment before you invest thoroughly, whether it be REDDcoin or any alt-coin. And never invest anything you can;t live with the fact you may lose it... EVER.

Thank you for your response, its appreciated !
I have been watching this with interest lately, what are the future developments that may increase value ? or are people just trying to hype it up to make a return on their investment ?  Not trolling or being an arse, genuinely curios...  Grin
wow.really bro.i take it u cant read or are just to lazy cause its all over this thread

Haha, i may not have read all 165 pages. I have mainly been on reddit and most of the posts have been "will increase xxx in xxx days/months"  sounds promising but im new to all this so was looking for something more specific... Ill keep browsing Smiley

I am really going to sound like a jerk when I say this, but if you are not willing to put in some effort on researching something you are putting your hard earned money into, maybe you shouldn't.

But here is some quick info...

1st Halving   140 000 - 189 999   50 000   ~10-11 May 2014
2nd Halving   190 000 - 239 999   25 000   ~14-15 June 2014
3rd Halving   240 000 - 289 999   12 500   ~19-20 July 2014

Also this Saturday is not only the halving but also the release of the "Next-Gen Wallet" which from the screenshots looks pretty neat. I think it is only a Beta release though I am unsure. Developers are working hard on PosV and some "secret" announcements, which in my opinion, every coin and their sisters best friend has some super exciting secret announcement. That shit is getting old as an investor. I sweat everyday for each dollar I earn, please don't talk to me like you are selling me a car haha. But I digress...

There is still time to get into this coin super low, and with some effort and digging you will see this is the real deal and not a quick money making scheme. Lots of innovation and thinking outside the box. That can either be the ticket to the bank or a one ride to Hades. Research every investment before you invest thoroughly, whether it be REDDcoin or any alt-coin. And never invest anything you can;t live with the fact you may lose it... EVER.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
these are so low right now. Get your coins now and get ready for blast off!

Activity: 28
holy sh*t!! gogogo!
What charts are you looking at haha

The ones I am looking at show you can buy in between 5-7! TO me that means time to get more!

+1

This is awesome! Can't believe people are selling these RDD to me for 4 sat @ cryptsy Smiley.
holy sh*t!! gogogo!
What charts are you looking at haha

The ones I am looking at show you can buy in between 5-7! TO me that means time to get more!
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Yeah someone has some skills in design, look at the website itself! To Mars!
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

Take 5 seconds to support this broadcast to let the world know about the upcoming Block Halving Party & the expected BIG Announcement by /u/Laudney:

http://www.reddcoin.com/broadcast/campaigns/block-halving-party-june-14

Really cool picture btw, who designed this?
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
What is going on with this coin?
I read on a exchange that the coin is dead.
When i read the post here than looks not dead!

This coin has never even been close to dying. You should frequent our subreddit a lot more often at www.reddit.com/r/reddcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
What is going on with this coin?
I read on a exchange that the coin is dead.
When i read the post here than looks not dead!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
HOLY crap.. this is great/exciting news!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
It took me awhile to figure out what that was haha... excited! Hurry up saturday!
Pages:
Jump to: