Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RMC]Ride My Car / Ride Share / Carpooling - page 18. (Read 32058 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
You should add this to altex exchange site, a good one.

never heard of this exchange is it new and where is the exchanged located?

Also, I've bought some RMC but my balance doesn't show how many RMC I get?
Activity: 325

What is this site? I've never heard of it.. Definitely not a good idea to just send funds to an unknown exchange.

Can't believe I've been following for 6 months and now it's finally time to get a piece of the action. Ride on!
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Activity: 392
Registered an account already. Depending on how well the ico does i'm probably going to buy a little more on the last day.
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Crowdsale Live

Just a reminder that the crowdsale is now live at www.ridemycar.me

For those who registered already, you will now be able to start making deposits and participating in the crowdsale.

The crowdsale will end on Friday 8th Oct.

As always, thank you for the continued support for RMC, without you, this project would not see the light of day.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I guess the argument could have been there for a lot of other crypto projects - bitcoin included. But I personally like the concept so its got a vote from me in uniqueness. Seems most people seem to be interested in crypto for remittance but having some extra data on the chain really does make it purpose use. I'm a firm believer in the importance of coins purpose built for their use. Hopefully this'll have atleast a decent hype on release. I'll get a btc or two of it I reckon.
Activity: 630
It's an interesting concept but it would require mainstream adoption to be successful otherwise people would just be like well I have cash or a credit card in my pocket so i'd rather just pay with that and cash can buy gas and you can buy food and everything else with cash so I'm not seeing why people would be jumping to use something like this when they would have to go through many additional steps such as buying bitcoin exchanging for this coin downloading a wallet and sending to someone elses wallet. 

Then of course the driver would have to exchange back to cash which can take a few business days to get back to your bank account and deal with any market volatility to use for gas, etc... 

So interesting concept but I just don't see it going mainstream.
Activity: 535
Some interesting integrations into modern day car infotainment systems would be something to look into.
I'm not sure how 'open' these systems are, but we definitely need an android operating system on modern cars.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Waiting for the sale to go live, got a few bits ready.
Activity: 41
Activity: 506
Now that winter is coming up there should be a good seasonal opportunity as people switch from walking / cycling to getting in their cars. Probably the best time for an ICO as well, BTC is boring as hell.
Activity: 325
I'd actually quite happily have that "carpool" for the summer. What a blistering summer we had, it came late but better late than never.
In all seriousness though, I have a couple friends who have done some carpooling before and they've had nothing but good things to say about it.
When you guys take off i'll drag 'em here as well.
Now how much to invest is the question. Mmm
Activity: 205
Investor / Trader / Analyst
What rides you guys kickin ? If you have a nice car, I might just book you just to sit in it.. The accounts on the crowd sale site are not the accounts on the actual platform are they? I signed up by accident with my alternate alias. Anyway i'll be buying when it's live, just say the word.
Activity: 322
This is how I roll...

Man that sure beats my ride...

Always better with babes  Grin

Activity: 46
This is how I roll...

Man that sure beats my ride...

Activity: 150
The memes begin..I'll pick up some coins in the next few days I guess.
Activity: 389
This is how I roll...

Activity: 420
Kamehameha!!!
I wonder if any of you guys are in the same city, we might even meet through a carpool !
I think the coin itself could get some decent attention so i'm not too bothered about mainstream, but I would like to actually be on a crowdsale that turns out to be hot topic. Fingers crossed
Activity: 41
Im ready to get my commute on with RMC!

Activity: 120
Matt or Jack? Why not both!
Pages:
Jump to: