Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RMC]Ride My Car / Ride Share / Carpooling - page 17. (Read 32058 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
in regards to all the security stuff. ppl saying i am not going to let me girl do this. Well stats in UK have proven more women rideshare than men. Its not like your jumping in a car with a bunch of ppl you dont know. its community driven so you might hook up with a friend first (buddy system) then start accepting new drivers.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
crowd sale announced who's buyin?
Activity: 389
If you are in a carpool and the driver gets pulled over and gets a ticket. Does everyone in the car help pay or is it all on the driver?

legally it's all on the driver ofcourse but I am sure if you were traveling with some cool ppl they would chip in unless you were just driving like a basket case.
Activity: 46
can't wait for the beta release, I have a good feeling about my investment this time.
Activity: 7
If you are in a carpool and the driver gets pulled over and gets a ticket. Does everyone in the car help pay or is it all on the driver?
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Picked up some but probably going to regret not getting more now. Looks like this one's not gonna be raising the millions.
Activity: 392
If you guys can give me a good marketing plan (which honestly isn't emphasised enough) I'd feel more confident in picking up some more. I know normally crowdsales have most of their action on the last day but for now, I think I've got a decent enough amount of coins. I'll see what the action's like on the last day and see if i'll fomo some more
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Following an earlier suggestion, we would like to explore a designated driver market which would actually function like Uber does, except for people who will drive you and your car home in DUI scenarios.

Thanks to the participants in the Crowdsale thus far, remember, it ends on Friday 8th Oct, so don't leave it to the last minute to buy!
Activity: 40
Going in with a small amount for now. Maybe I'll buy some once it hits exchange if it does well.
Activity: 322
I am all for designated drivers! arrive alive!
Got my stash of coins, hopefully doesn't get diluted too much.
Crowdsale Live

Just a reminder that the crowdsale is now live at www.ridemycar.me

For those who registered already, you will now be able to start making deposits and participating in the crowdsale.

The crowdsale will end on Friday 8th Oct.

As always, thank you for the continued support for RMC, without you, this project would not see the light of day.

The red theme is growing on me, send some  btc over should be arriving shortly.

Yeah i'm not so sure about the red, I would have preferred something like blue or light blue personally. Crowdsale is looking good so far (for me anyway haha!)

The hunt for Red October!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Matt or Jack? Why not both!
Crowdsale Live

For those who registered already, you will now be able to start making deposits and participating in the crowdsale.

As always, thank you for the continued support for RMC, without you, this project would not see the light of day.

Yeah i'm not so sure about the red, I would have preferred something like blue or light blue personally. Crowdsale is looking good so far (for me anyway haha!)
Crowdsale Live

anyone got a minivan? How much we all buying? I picked up about half a bitcoin and I have nearly 5 million coins supposedly, I guess i'll be happy with about a million so i'll buy more if my rmc count drops below that.
Activity: 420
Kamehameha!!!
Is there a place in one's profile where you can list if your a smoker or not. like to smoke when I drive or ride in a car, rather have that sorted from the get go.

Also I've bought some coins but the amount keeps changing?

good point I dont want ppl smoking in my fresh ride.

I'll probably be spending my coins on people with the coolest rides though, no smokes implied.

The idea is that the number of coins you get is determined from the percentage of your buys of the total. When more people buy you will have less RMC.

I started off with quite a fair bit more but I see quite a few people have now bought, now I have a fair bit less RMC. Not too bothered cause I literally still have millions.
Activity: 262
I hate my family
Is there a place in one's profile where you can list if your a smoker or not. like to smoke when I drive or ride in a car, rather have that sorted from the get go.

Also I've bought some coins but the amount keeps changing?
Activity: 6
I'm having some trouble logging into the crowdsale site, I've already registered.

EDIT

Sorry I didn't realise you had to confirm your email, got it all working now.
I'm buying a tiny bit but if it looks promising after hit's exchange i'll definitely be picking up a bit more!
Activity: 281
Crowdsale Live

i think there is simply not enough carpooling so this concept is awesome. Too many ppl head out to work all going in the same direction solo. Teaming up saves money, gas, the environment and it's a great way for ppl to socialize offline.  I hope this projects really comes through as it is needed in this day and age.

I'm in! Give me a bonus and i'll buy more

As much as I want RMC to be successful, I don't like that the number of coins I get continuously gets diluted as more people buy.. I had hopes of being an RMC millionaire but my coin count has already halved since I bought.
Activity: 11
started carpooling today with a group. Once RMC goes live I will introduce it to my companions.
Pages:
Jump to: