Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RMC]Ride My Car / Ride Share / Carpooling - page 14. (Read 32058 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I've had my coins in my wallet for 2 days now, but still not staking, whats going on with that?

Do you have a release date for the beta site?
Activity: 281
Thank god I got in. Excited to get started carpooling. I'm pretty sure we're all going to have to do a lot of recommendation. Still trying to get my head round how we can get a decent user base. It's probably going to be a case of posting on facebook and getting my friends to take me places just for me to give them some RMC.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
So many cool projects this year
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
All working here. I'm probably one of the only people here who doesn't actually drive. But that's the whole point, for you guys to drive me! ha
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
my prius is ready Wink
Activity: 301
Well it's official, I'm an RMC millionaire hehe

Looks like a pretty sound marketing plan, should be good!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Update

Thank you to all participants in our crowdsale. There was a lot of really good discussion leading up to our crowdsale and notable interest for this project.

For all Crowdsale participants, please proceed to login to your accounts where you will be able to download the desktop wallet and proceed to withdraw your coins to your own wallet.

If you have issues with withdrawal please contact me directly and i'll help you get your coins.

Moving forward, we've prepared a document which covers our marketing strategy and we'll soon be releasing the first beta site for users to start ride sharing!

Once again, thank you to all participants who have made Ride My Car possible, to those who missed the crowdsale but are interested in getting some RMC, you can start become early users of the platform or go ahead and purchase some on exchanges.

Marketing Brochure: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxE1vuFBSZ8YbFJDVGdZYXdNcTA/view?usp=sharing
www.ridemycar.org

Thanks for the update dev, definitely gonna be giving this a good read!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Update

Thank you to all participants in our crowdsale. There was a lot of really good discussion leading up to our crowdsale and notable interest for this project.

For all Crowdsale participants, please proceed to login to your accounts where you will be able to download the desktop wallet and proceed to withdraw your coins to your own wallet.

If you have issues with withdrawal please contact me directly and i'll help you get your coins.

Moving forward, we've prepared a document which covers our marketing strategy and we'll soon be releasing the first beta site for users to start ride sharing!

Once again, thank you to all participants who have made Ride My Car possible, to those who missed the crowdsale but are interested in getting some RMC, you can start become early users of the platform or go ahead and purchase some on exchanges.

Marketing Brochure: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxE1vuFBSZ8YbFJDVGdZYXdNcTA/view?usp=sharing
www.ridemycar.org

Cheers for this. Good to be an early investor.
Activity: 420
Kamehameha!!!
Thanks, got my coins but they don't seem to be staking ? What block does staking start?

Got my coins as well and can confirm the staking light is on, but no stake as of yet.
Activity: 325
Car cleaned. Check
Coins bought. Check

Lets go!
Activity: 266
Crypto Geek
Thanks for the update! The brochure looks good too, I just noticed you updated the ANN with some nice graphics as well. Looking really good!
Activity: 535
Thanks, got my coins but they don't seem to be staking ? What block does staking start?
Activity: 526
Update

www.ridemycar.org

Activity: 506
cool looks like many ppl got here! I like that the dev has been very active on this thread. It's the small stuff that helps build market confidence. Looking forward to getting my Ride tokens. Next summer I am planning on taking a road trip hope to have some crypto passengers for the journey!
Activity: 322
We should do a crypto RMC road trip
Activity: 350
has link been posted to block explorer yet?
Activity: 297
Wait for the ico, guys you know the date? Shares with us please OP.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
Platform for crowdsale worked well very clean and simple, i too want to see the main platform I got a good feeling about this one. Hopefully we will get a heads up on distribution soon.
Activity: 378
Looking forward to platform launch!

Me too!
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Investor / Trader / Analyst
Looking forward to platform launch!
Pages:
Jump to: