Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 112. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Global network hash rate keeps going down. Miners already abandoning this coin. Good news for me i get more shares until they realize the coins value!

No wonder I received so many coins recently, haha~~
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
CLUSTER BACK.

in really sorry this happened and if I could have given more notice then I would have.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Global network hash rate keeps going down. Miners already abandoning this coin. Good news for me i get more shares until they realize the coins value!
NOTICE !!!!

Just had a knock on the door from an engineer from my provider saying he just needs to disconnect my service for 5 mins.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
Anyone is mining on cluster with Ryzen 1700(X)?
I'm on a pool and getting 300 to 500 but last 2 days were close to 300 with 10 thread.
So what is an average on cluster with the cpu?

I tried cluster with my 4 host, average on the pool 925/day, on two days on the cluster I got less that 1500, (750/day) maybe on the long run but I in my case I dont see the  advantage of the cluster tbh.
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Anyone is mining on cluster with Ryzen 1700(X)?
I'm on a pool and getting 300 to 500 but last 2 days were close to 300 with 10 thread.
So what is an average on cluster with the cpu?
CLISTER BACK UP.

I have connected fine, please reconnect if you were using it.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
The new block explorer dont sync with the old one... ? not same block high.
Activity: 107
why is the price soo low ?

What are you saying man. Its a brand new coin and in my opinion its doing fine. Just give it a more time it will rise
Activity: 86
Merit: 1

What do you mean by low? If someone is willing to sell/buy at some price then that will be the market price.
You do not have to sell "low" but then you will not get anyone to buy.

If you think current price is low you should be buying this.
Activity: 24
http://46.101.241.241:3001/network

Great map! I have a VPS, located in the France. Can I install a node on it?

Yes you can. Just need to set up the node with the wallets software on it.

Make sure you can access it through port 3377. You can use something like https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

Once you know everything is up and running, synced etc contact the team through slack and/or discord and you should be good to go.
Activity: 476
Merit: 2
Activity: 36
http://46.101.241.241:3001/network

Great map! I have a VPS, located in the France. Can I install a node on it?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
When will ROI get listet at coinmarketcap? Does anybody know something? Smiley

I have heard coinmarketcap requires 15000USD volume/24H to list new coin so we are not there yet.
We just need to buy and sell more ROI and get coin to some bigger exchange.

A lot of coins already listed on coinmarketcap don't meet the 15K USD/day requirement... For sure 2 new exchanges will be available soon, so it won't be so difficult. It's important to be on coinmarketcap  because of the exposure to new investors.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1

I have heard coinmarketcap requires 15000USD volume/24H to list new coin so we are not there yet.
We just need to buy and sell more ROI and get coin to some bigger exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
So, a little update regarding the cluster downtime later on...

It WILL be off for at least 25 / 30 mins due to a HD swap and machine move.

I will try and get it done as quick as possible but life and such.

Peace and love.

Mic.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
I like the new block explorer. Looks so much better than all the other ones out there.
Activity: 391
Merit: 14

Announcements:

• We have a new blockexplorer ready for use and it has some new features that you will like such as market info, etc. You can find it at http://roi-coin-blockexplorer.roi-coin.com
  • We have added additional seed nodes and now have 15 nodes around the globe.
  • We have an online paper wallet under development and will let you know when it is ready for use.
  • We are at block 20225 and are getting closer to the fork at block 25000 so be sure to get your wallet updated to the newest version prior to the fork.
  • A large paid marketing push is being readied and will launch soon after the fork completes and everything is stable.
  • The community is growing at our website and we now have over 200 users signed up.

Very good work.
Jump to: