Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 111. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 22
Here is the first rough draft of the ROI Coin Roadmap.

You need to review it and suggest any changes for community discussions.

This is your coin so you definitely need to be fully involved in this road map.

ROI Coin Road Map 1st Draft

Very nice! I think this is very usefull for new users if the can see the plan for 2018. I also like the design of the roadmap! What is the current state of the whitepaper?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Great work! You so rocking dev, I'm amased bo your work!!! I wish every projet such a loving his coin developer!!! Cool
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
Due to numerous incoming requests we have modified the CryptoCap World site so that all coins now show the BTC value!  https://cryptocapworld.com/
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!

EXCELLENT!
Makerting side we need something that will make the world speak about us.
Maybe some here remember the story of ozzy osbourne eating bat... well it was a huge FREE COST marketing.
I dont said to use a shit like this... but it was a way... so people speak!

So after solo mining, option will be added to pool mining with the wallet? so a % can go to devs.

Most people are lazy ass, so Its must be click click done.

Activity: 126
Interesting, haven't seen CPU only projects in a long time. What about nvidia volta, though?
Hello World!
For LOGO, just type "R LOGO" in google image bring some interesting design.
Hello World!
Hello my message is for devs, did there are some Roadmaps, Master Plan, Goals for this coin for the next 5 years.
Because its a CPU oriented coin, what about an Mobile Apps for wallet and mining?

I also think the logo need some change, not a bad logo, very cool, but as an ICON it hard to see. Imagine you have to fit the logo in a APPS at the top...it kind of fit strange.
To compare I really love the DASH coin universe.

Marketing, Security easy of use see key point.

ROI is doing a very good job.

I can be critical, but im kinda impressed for a so young coin.

I Hope community to bring some good ideas and make it in the 50 top COIN.

All the best!!!
Frank

Very interesting post! We have been working on our road map and will have it released very soon. We are looking at mobile apps for Android and iPhone however they will be a lightweight app with just basic functions and won't be able to do any mining. We've already tested out the online paper wallet and are now working on dressing up the appearance.. it will be ready very soon. The block explorer is nearly 100% done now and another very cool feature was added today that shows you the total network hash over time. We are open to logo suggestions and if anyone wants to submit a logo for community feedback go right ahead and do that. Marketing is idling and ready for a big push once we stabilize after the fork.

We have already paid to be listed at Yobit but the fork is putting that on hold until after the end of the month. We have also submitted at KUcoin and here again we will need to wait until post fork and see everything running stable and smooth.

Interesting ROI tidbit: at one point the total network hashrate was almost 400k h/s! http://46.101.241.241:3001/hash

Thank, ideas bring ideas, good for the APPS is a good way to show peoples that this coin is moving forward strong.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Its not a good algo for mobiles. It would be like running burst coin on a phone.there is just something's that you shouldn't do and that's one of them. It can be done but it shouldn't.

haha yeah better not Cheesy

Is there a coin that can be mined with a mobile phone? I mean efficiently, there is no point to burn your phone for nothing Smiley
Hello World!
Its not a good algo for mobiles. It would be like running burst coin on a phone.there is just something's that you shouldn't do and that's one of them. It can be done but it shouldn't.

haha yeah better not Cheesy
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
Hello World!
Why 1GB AES Pattern Search too big for mobile phone?
Yeah I hope this coin will do well. After the fork it should be made available to more exchanges for trade and a must entry to coinmarketcap for everyone to see  Smiley
One of the problems we have is the coin is mined by miners like me who hodl there coins. After over a month and almost 25000 blocks there is under 100000 coins available to buy. So coinmarketcap is a abit of a way off for now.
More exchanges are needed and I believe there coming soon after the fork.

I think that we will see a jump in value once we are on coinmarketcap and more exchanges but as with most coins they take around 2 years or more to gain value but I do think with the way the devs have set the output up once more mines are on the coin we will see a boom in the value of it.
Hello my message is for devs, did there are some Roadmaps, Master Plan, Goals for this coin for the next 5 years.
Because its a CPU oriented coin, what about an Mobile Apps for wallet and mining?

I also think the logo need some change, not a bad logo, very cool, but as an ICON it hard to see. Imagine you have to fit the logo in a APPS at the top...it kind of fit strange.

All the best!!!
Frank

Very interesting post! We have been working on our road map and will have it released very soon. We are looking at mobile apps for Android and iPhone however they will be a lightweight app with just basic functions and won't be able to do any mining. We've already tested out the online paper wallet and are now working on dressing up the appearance.. it will be ready very soon. The block explorer is nearly 100% done now and another very cool feature was added today that shows you the total network hash over time. We are open to logo suggestions and if anyone wants to submit a logo for community feedback go right ahead and do that. Marketing is idling and ready for a big push once we stabilize after the fork.

We have already paid to be listed at Yobit but the fork is putting that on hold until after the end of the month. We have also submitted at KUcoin and here again we will need to wait until post fork and see everything running stable and smooth.

Interesting ROI tidbit: at one point the total network hashrate was almost 400k h/s! http://46.101.241.241:3001/hash
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Yeah I hope this coin will do well. After the fork it should be made available to more exchanges for trade and a must entry to coinmarketcap for everyone to see  Smiley
I my self like the logo more than most. Maybe make one and see what they think?.
Mobile miner is not going to happen 1gb search would be to much for phones. I would like to see a android wallet and have no doubt the devs would give a nice bounty for one on android and apple.
I think the coin will go far. The devs have done a lot in a short space of time and have a lot of support for the coin.
This is going to be a coin we see jump in value fast in around 2 years maybe sooner if more start mining it sooner. 120 coins a block with a lot of miners is going to make it jump well when the time comes. So get them now because its going to get hard to get coins at witch point the roi is going to be loved.
Hello World!

All the best!!!
Frank

A quick question about the update process:

Do I have to drop the new wallet-qt.exe in the existing wallet-folder and just replace the current qt.exe?

Hi Melfyce,

make a backup of your wallet.dat. After that you can start the new "ROIcoin-qt_x64_v1100.exe" (if you are on 64 Bit Windows). Thats all, I think.  Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
A quick question about the update process:

Do I have to drop the new wallet-qt.exe in the existing wallet-folder and just replace the current qt.exe?
Global network hash rate keeps going down. Miners already abandoning this coin. Good news for me i get more shares until they realize the coins value!

No wonder I received so many coins recently, haha~~

Another reason for the low hashrate is that nicehash gets hacked and is down since a few days. So nobody could buy hashpower over nicehash for the roicoin at the moment.  Cool
Jump to: