Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 131. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
RinceWind84 and others who are using the signature,

I would request you to head over to the bounty thread and register for the the campaign so that your payouts could be properly processed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424181.new#new
Yeah,about that.

I have read the terms and I have to admit that it is a bit much IMHO Smiley But if it is okay with you, I am leaving the signature on for now. You don't need to reward that Wink

Why do you say so? We can modify the terms if you think something is not required. Happy to have your feedback Smiley
Hey. I didn't mean to say anything bad about the bounty program as such Smiley

For me personally it just feels like too much of a commitment. And I am not sure if I will be able to do what is expected.

I have received some bounty so far, for which I am grateful. And I am still mining and supporting the coin, as much as I see fit. I just don't want to commit myself to doing so. Or to be making making a certain amount of posts.

This sits better with me Smiley
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Crypto Developer

the cluster pool might be the next greatest step in collective pool mining for a solo size reward.

So maybe you could incorporate the cluster miner? The way it is now, knowing that you have a minimal chance of finding a block, discourages people from solo mining. I have nothing against pools or people who use them but it's kind of cool to be able solo mine again.

Hi Resar lets take this conversation offline, can you join us on slack. Cheers.
Activity: 126

the cluster pool might be the next greatest step in collective pool mining for a solo size reward.

So maybe you could incorporate the cluster miner? The way it is now, knowing that you have a minimal chance of finding a block, discourages people from solo mining. I have nothing against pools or people who use them but it's kind of cool to be able solo mine again.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
In lower section called "ROIcoin Term Deposits" you can see your deposit and all of the details about it

Can you explain how the interest rates are calulated. I tried to adjust Hodlcoin calculator but could not find simple modification to match wallet reported rates.

On the first page it's said that max interest is 426.38% but wallet gives 731% interest???

On 12 month term deposit total payout is about 633.92% interest. Keep in mind that is when you combine the term deposit and the standard POS together...

You may want to refer to: https://github.com/ROIcoin/ROIcoin/blob/master/src/primitives/transaction.cpp

Zoom down to lines 195-206:

for(int i=1;i        rateTable=rateTable[i-1]+(rateTable[i-1]>>18);
        bonusTable=bonusTable[i-1]+(bonusTable[i-1]>>16);
        str += strprintf("%d %x %x\n",i,rateTable, bonusTable);
    }

for(int i=0;i        str += strprintf("rate: %d %d %d\n",i,getRateForAmount(i,COIN*100),getBonusForAmount(i,COIN*100));
    }

return str;
}

If 'On Maturation' values varies this much how accurate the earned balance is?

It should be very accurate and is really only affected by variations in the standard 2 minute block timing.

Rates are increasing

20,56    - 122,83 -   497,40 % - deposit block 1904
22,72    - 142,62 -   527,88 % - deposit block 2284
20,19    - 130,59 -   546,69 % - deposit block 2517
1,00     -  8,32    -   732,35 % - deposit block 4837
19,10    - 158,97 -   732,50 % - deposit block 4838

Edit:
Estimated date is 15 months away

Rate is now over 1000 %.

1,00 - 11,05 - 1005 % - deposit block 8318
Activity: 116
There be a fork a coming around the corner.

Hello!

Term Deposit while you can.  If you are owed a bounty, please send your receiving address to [email protected]  (especially you HodlOrava and ant1113 Smiley )  With a quick note about what you did to earn the bounty.  (Just need to cross check our audit lists, to prevent abuse).

There is an error in the code creating an exponential rate curve in the interest paid on term deposits.  While this is not bad for the immediate next 2-4 days, we do need to patch this asap.

We will be keeping the community informed and updated as to when to expect the fork.  After the fork, there will be miners on the old chain and will be raining blocks...  Those will not be redeemed, as we will do everything we can to keep everyone timed just right.

We only ask that you be patient, I fully expect there to be a flurry of questions and concerns.  We will reply as we can, but need to work on the code and plan this out for a painless transition.

Thank you.

Plainkoin

If there has to be a fork anyway, could I suggest that the built in miner be changed so that it mines on the official pool instead of mining solo. That way everyone will receive some payment, even if nicehash is killing the public pool.

Hello ~ Solo mining is the heart of the coin.  Pools definitely have there place.  But this is not something we would want to hard code for.  There could potentially be an issue with the pool, might be better pools down the road, or the cluster pool might be the next greatest step in collective pool mining for a solo size reward.

You bring up an excellent point.  The nice hash issue.  If someone has suggestion for how we could go about coding to block that nonce call, forcing nice hash to drop its connections the pools, that is something we would want to look at.  There are many code bugs on these forums, and there is always a sharper pencil in the box.  So we are open to suggestions.  Feel free to contact me at: [email protected]  The messaging system on this forum makes it very difficult to organize communications.

Thank you and let us know if anyone else has any ideas or suggestions, as the man said, since we gotta fork, might as well get some of those enhancements in now.

Smiley

Hello!

Term Deposit while you can.  If you are owed a bounty, please send your receiving address to [email protected]  (especially you HodlOrava and ant1113 Smiley )  With a quick note about what you did to earn the bounty.  (Just need to cross check our audit lists, to prevent abuse).

There is an error in the code creating an exponential rate curve in the interest paid on term deposits.  While this is not bad for the immediate next 2-4 days, we do need to patch this asap.

We will be keeping the community informed and updated as to when to expect the fork.  After the fork, there will be miners on the old chain and will be raining blocks...  Those will not be redeemed, as we will do everything we can to keep everyone timed just right.

We only ask that you be patient, I fully expect there to be a flurry of questions and concerns.  We will reply as we can, but need to work on the code and plan this out for a painless transition.

Thank you.

Plainkoin

If there has to be a fork anyway, could I suggest that the built in miner be changed so that it mines on the official pool instead of mining solo. That way everyone will receive some payment, even if nicehash is killing the public pool.
Activity: 116

Hello!

Thank you.

Plainkoin

Crypto Developer
Once it hits more exchanges and it will; we will see the prices looking much better also.

Agreed, but i have to say the listing requirements have become much stricter and expensive than they used to be.
Even getting listed on coinmarketcap.com requires first 10k$ volume, despite the fact that it is currently
listing many coins that dont achieve those requirements.

Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Once it hits more exchanges and it will; we will see the prices looking much better also.
Activity: 246
RinceWind84 and others who are using the signature,

I would request you to head over to the bounty thread and register for the the campaign so that your payouts could be properly processed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424181.new#new
Yeah,about that.

I have read the terms and I have to admit that it is a bit much IMHO Smiley But if it is okay with you, I am leaving the signature on for now. You don't need to reward that Wink

Why do you say so? We can modify the terms if you think something is not required. Happy to have your feedback Smiley
Activity: 246
Last price  0.000000820

No one is controlling the price, it is defined by the buyers and sellers. If the sellers don't enter their sell orders at lower price, then it won't trade at those prices!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Last price  0.000000820
Activity: 196
Why do you lower the price of a coin on the exchange?
already less than 1000 satoshi is worth.

You mean less than 100 sats. Coinsmarket uses 9 decimal places. Anyway, you should ask the dumpers.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Why do you lower the price of a coin on the exchange?
already less than 1000 satoshi is worth.
Crypto Developer
I sent some ROI Coins to term deposit. when it out of date, it will be paid back automatically or I have to do any thing else to withdraw it?
Yes. It will be paid back automatically
If that is the case, why does it show under deposits as Matured (Warning, this amount is no longer earning interest of any kind)

You need to send the deposit back to yourself. Create a new receiving address, enable coin control and choose your deposited coins as an input, then send them to the address you just created and they're ready to stake or deposit again.

Could you explain how we can send from the deposit address? I can only do that from my main address.

On your wallet, go to settings --> options. In the window that pops up, choose wallet and tick "Enable coin control features" and click ok.

Click on Send on the main wallet interface and click the Inputs button. Look for your deposit, tick it and hit ok.

Put your own address in the Pay To box and hit send.

The coins will be sent back to your main wallet and can be deposited again or left to begin staking again.

Thankyou, we plan to make this type of info into video tutorials.
On your wallet, go to settings --> options. In the window that pops up, choose wallet and tick "Enable coin control features" and click ok.

Click on Send on the main wallet interface and click the Inputs button. Look for your deposit, tick it and hit ok.

The coins will be sent back to your main wallet and can be deposited again or left to begin staking again.

Thank you. That worked a treat.
I sent some ROI Coins to term deposit. when it out of date, it will be paid back automatically or I have to do any thing else to withdraw it?
If that is the case, why does it show under deposits as Matured (Warning, this amount is no longer earning interest of any kind)

You need to send the deposit back to yourself. Create a new receiving address, enable coin control and choose your deposited coins as an input, then send them to the address you just created and they're ready to stake or deposit again.

Could you explain how we can send from the deposit address? I can only do that from my main address.

Jump to: