Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 135. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
How is the cluster mining going?

Can anyone provide their results.

Am still mining on the pool and not completely convinced to make the shift just yet.

Let us all know how it is panning out for you in terms of earnings  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
It looks like coinspool is down. Is there another alternative for mining this coin? I mean another pool, I'm not interested in solo-mining.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
There is nothing that I need you guys to do at the min.

If I do need any help I will give you a shout. I have a friend hosting the node for me. The node is on a very big UPS so there will not be any worry in regards to down time there.

If it gets to a point where he can not hold it any more and I doubt that I will give you a shout to look at hosting it.

There is somethings I have been looking at in ways of killing the nice hash with a node update. I will report back with that when I have learned more about the algo.

Regards,

Note to solo miners on the cluster, You can see your hash rate on the miner. You will see each threads hash rate. You can not see the hash rate like you would with the getmininginfo command. I am looking to put info on the website http://roicluster.miner-pools.com but that is in a long long line of work I have to do.

If you want nicehash out, just disable nonce, nicehash will disconnect all nodes on the mine and we are again alone.

Please let me know if I misunderstand something (always learning something)...  thanks to Stratum, it could be blocked.  Nicehash will not send mining.extranonce.subscribe to pools (last I heard), even if a NiceHash miner configured to do so.  However, as much as the community would like them blocked, the 3rd party pool operators are in for a profit.  As I would be if I were in their shoes.

That said, market support will go to those pools that favor community demand.  But NiceHash is always going to have a place as long as there is a pool wide open due to the hashing power NH brings to that pool.  It is a free market, open source world we run in.

We are looking forward to the collective approach by The Raster.  But ultimately, we need to find a way, within the block chain itself to somehow achieve this goal.  Though it will take time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
for now ~24h = 0.00033 hmm great ROIcoin but bad rentability

many shitcoin CPU best rentability ^^
good night

See you later..  Wink
Activity: 246
hmmm ~~2-3 hour 5KHs work & 0 pending.. go out  Angry

search team to create fork ROIcoin hahahaha Wink
Blocks need 360 confirmations. It takes a long time before your pending balance shows.

Not too long - about 12 hours Smiley
Activity: 126
hmmm ~~2-3 hour 5KHs work & 0 pending.. go out  Angry

search team to create fork ROIcoin hahahaha Wink
Blocks need 360 confirmations. It takes a long time before your pending balance shows.
hmmm ~~2-3 hour 5KHs work & 0 pending.. go out  Angry

search team to create fork ROIcoin hahahaha :p
It's always good to see in anouncements section a mineable [Suspicious link removed]d luck with your project . Waiting to see if you have any more plans for the future . Cheesy Cheesy

Are you mining? Let us know if you need any help with that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 22

If I do need any help I will give you a shout. I have a friend hosting the node for me. The node is on a very big UPS so there will not be any worry in regards to down time there.

If it gets to a point where he can not hold it any more and I doubt that I will give you a shout to look at hosting it.

There is somethings I have been looking at in ways of killing the nice hash with a node update. I will report back with that when I have learned more about the algo.

Regards,

Note to solo miners on the cluster, You can see your hash rate on the miner. You will see each threads hash rate. You can not see the hash rate like you would with the getmininginfo command. I am looking to put info on the website http://roicluster.miner-pools.com but that is in a long long line of work I have to do.

If you want nicehash out, just disable nonce, nicehash will disconnect all nodes on the mine and we are again alone.

Can you explain this a little bit more? Thanks a lot!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
annnnd now you see why CPU only coins dont really work the best for mining Cheesy

they get botnetted by the first week haha ,  but hey its a free market, thats how she goes Cheesy 

im done mining for a bit, sit on my deposits, let them grow, see if this hits a real exchange/gains some use one day Smiley

Good Luck all!

Activity: 116
Hi there..

Glad to join your project, Just a quick question..

Do I have to create a new address for different term times..? or can I use the same address?

Hello,

You can use an existing receiving address.  To get a new one, go to Wallet > File > Receiving Addresses.  In box that pops up, lower left, hit new.  You can add a label to the left column/row as well to help identify it.

I do new as well for auditing.
Go Vms Flex 16 core 2 G Smiley

1 Miner = 61.78 KH ROIcoin Oo !! http://coinspool.cu.cc
hmmm OK normal
I try to optimize the use of my VM 16 core 60 GB
~1.13KH/s  normal use 1,16 /60 G

I'm miner VRM .. just a short dream  Wink
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
The miners use 1 gb ram for each instance. So if you wish to use more ram you need to change threads and run more than one instance.

EG...

Say you have a 10 core, 20 thread cpu. and you want to run 2 gb ram you would set -t 10 not -t 20.

But note that when you run like this you move away threads from the hash rate. So instead of having 20 threads hashing the same 1gb instance you would only have 10 hashing it. so its slowing the instance down but at the same time you have 2 instances open over 2gb of ram.

Hope this helps.
Hi guys's great projet

test compile ubuntu Vm
with https://github.com/Optiminer/hodlminer-wolf

Example 1: -minermemory=2 -genproclimit=2
This sets mining using 2 GB of memory, with 2 threads on each GB.

Example 2: -minermemory=3 -genproclimit=8
This sets mining using 3 GB of memory, with 8 threads on each GB.

Example 2: -minermemory=6 -genproclimit=12
This sets mining using 6 GB of memory, with 12 threads on each GB.

unable to specify memory usage with Hodlminer-wolf ( or I'm blind  Grin ) !! idea ?

Thx

Hi there..

Do I have to create a new address for different term times..? or can I use the same address?

You can use the same address... rather I would say doing that is more convenient!
Activity: 105
Hi there..

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Regards,

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
someone persistently reduces the price of the coin
Activity: 126
I would like to thank ghobson, luckykitty and snmoney to clarifying my question on moving to another computer.

I do have a second question.

I played with shortcut/startup flags:
Try this flag first: -optimineraes=1
Try this flag second: -optimineravx2=1
Example 1: -minermemory=2 -genproclimit=2
This sets mining using 2 GB of memory, with 2 threads on each GB.
Example 2: -minermemory=3 -genproclimit=8
This sets mining using 3 GB of memory, with 8 threads on each GB.
Example 2: -minermemory=6 -genproclimit=12
This sets mining using 6 GB of memory, with 12 threads on each GB.

On one computer, with these flags I have:
HPS: 35 h/s
Miners:6
Threads: 17

while the other with no flags I have:
HPS: 181 h/s
Miners:1
Threads: 8

Which one of these configurations would give me a better chance to mine a coin?

Thanks

There isn't much point in solo mining through your wallet any more. You would probably be better of trying cluster mining.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24691101

Just download either of the miners in that comment and replace the wallet address with your own and you're ready to go.
Jump to: