Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 138. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 264
What hash rates are you guys getting?
I got about 620h/s with Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3725Mhz
I have 100H/s on Intel Pentium G4560.
Its about 35ROI per day for the moment.
Yestarday it was about 20 ROI per day. But Net Hashrate was about 400Kh/s, now its 230Kh/s.

my Max is 105Kh/s and I am part of the problem people are talking above. But don't worry I don't want to spoil your coin so dropped it to 3.5Kh/s as I limited the threads to 20, I am using intel polaris and can provide 80 threads per core. with the 3.5Kh/s I get 20 ROI every hour. With the 105kh/s it was 20 roi per 15 seconds. When there come more miners I will raise the power again.

Are you using single processors or dual processor? Linux Optiminer version of hodlminer?

Lol. I'll add it to my list http://hodlcoin.oo.fi:8080/cpus/CPU_vs_Hash_rate.xhtml =))))

Polaris is actually a teraflop test chip from 2007, it's different from other cpu's as I can set my Speed per core (aslong the system can get it) for the moment I can hold 3Ghz per thread and it's a manicore spark from sun, meaning that it contains 10 100-cores . As it only can compute teraflops it's actually very nice as a miner chip. Sadly they aren't produced anymore and I got mine from my company as they replaced the servers with better ones.
If you change the algo I will have probably a problem, as I can't mine xmr for example.

That beast could probably use my Intel 6950X 10 core as a bios chip  Shocked LOL!!!
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
Yestarday it was about 20 ROI per day. But Net Hashrate was about 400Kh/s, now its 230Kh/s.

my Max is 105Kh/s and I am part of the problem people are talking above. But don't worry I don't want to spoil your coin so dropped it to 3.5Kh/s as I limited the threads to 20, I am using intel polaris and can provide 80 threads per core. with the 3.5Kh/s I get 20 ROI every hour. With the 105kh/s it was 20 roi per 15 seconds. When there come more miners I will raise the power again.

Are you using single processors or dual processor? Linux Optiminer version of hodlminer?

Lol. I'll add it to my list http://hodlcoin.oo.fi:8080/cpus/CPU_vs_Hash_rate.xhtml =))))

Polaris is actually a teraflop test chip from 2007, it's different from other cpu's as I can set my Speed per core (aslong the system can get it) for the moment I can hold 3Ghz per thread and it's a manicore spark from sun, meaning that it contains 10 100-cores . As it only can compute teraflops it's actually very nice as a miner chip. Sadly they aren't produced anymore and I got mine from my company as they replaced the servers with better ones.
If you change the algo I will have probably a problem, as I can't mine xmr for example.
You are one lucky son of a gun  Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Crypto Developer

Considering intel never released this specialized chip to the market, how on earth did you get your hands on that ? Wink
Activity: 40

Activity: 89
Activity: 322
This banner is clear and nice. I wanted to click on it. ^_^
Any suggestions on this animated GIF banner ad would be welcome!

Copy and paste the code below to display in your website!
Code:

ROI Coin Is Return On Investment

Activity: 322
Afterwards I have found the coin mined by CPU solo. Very specified tutorial guide. Thanks for DEV project.

Glad to hear it and thank you for the comments we appreciate it.

How many coins were you able to mine so far?

What is your CPU that you are mining with?
Activity: 257
Afterwards I have found the coin mined by CPU solo. Very specified tutorial guide. Thanks for DEV project.
Couple of quick updates:

• Still waiting on Yobit to get us listed.
  • Still waiting on Southxchange to get us listed.
  • Got the mobile site menu and pages running but still need to clean up the appearance.
  • 3 more seed nodes are setup as of today seed 6, seed 7 and seed 8

It's time to get started on the screenshot tutorial videos.

• Video 1 How to download and setup the wallet
  • Video 2 How to wallet mine and experiment with flags
  • Video 3 How to send coins
  • Video 4 How to receive coins
  • Video 5 How to term deposit coins
  • Video 6 How to reset coins that have expired on earning interest
  • Video 7 How to use a 3rd party miner and mining pool
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
I'm curious if someone can do the calculations.

Of the people using nicehash there should be a way to estimate how much BTC they are spending to get ROI coins.

I then would like to see how that BTC expense compares to the value of the coin on the exchange.

I suppose if the value of the coin is below or way below expense there may be a big coin dump but on the other hand if they are spending as much or more than the coin is worth they will be more likely to stake the coin and hold until it's worth more and profitable to sell it.

Any thoughts on this?

Im sure it not profitable to use nicehash to mine this currently. New coins are 0 value but maybe they hope this is more.. Like i do

Thanks for the response! If this is right they may mine a lot of coins but it's not likely they would just dump them right away and lose money...

I agree, but I don't know if there is any datacenter admin that legally access to hundred over computers and use them for mining illegally... I met one guy doing this before at bct.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
nicehash pyлит

этo нe aтaкa,кaк виднo из cкpинa тo нa nicehash дoбывaют 893 мaйнepa

p.s этo нe мoй в тoпe opдep,я дoбывaю c cкopocтью дo 50 kh/s
this is why is better to use algo which doesn't supports by shitty nicehash. Especially on young altcoins based on cpu-oriented algo. These nicehash whales just fuck up network on young coins and regular miners
Activity: 250
Crypto Developer

Of the people using nicehash there should be a way to estimate how much BTC they are spending to get ROI coins.

I then would like to see how that BTC expense compares to the value of the coin on the exchange.

I suppose if the value of the coin is below or way below expense there may be a big coin dump but on the other hand if they are spending as much or more than the coin is worth they will be more likely to stake the coin and hold until it's worth more and profitable to sell it.

Any thoughts on this?

Im sure it not profitable to use nicehash to mine this currently. New coins are 0 value but maybe they hope this is more.. Like i do

Thanks for the response! If this is right they may mine a lot of coins but it's not likely they would just dump them right away and lose money...

https://old.nicehash.com/?p=orders&a=19
those net speeds dont match the entire global hash speed for roi, plus 50% , 100 kH/s of this is hodl

https://old.nicehash.com/?p=stats  on this chart set view to 7 days or even a month you can see the roi effect Wink
Activity: 116

Thank you for the concise reply.  I have been banned in the past, it was something innocent.  I wonder of all those numbers how many are innocent versus malicious.  Yes, I am paranoid by nature.  Smiley

I will continue to monitor those numbers.  Hopefully honest miners will figure out why they got banned and correct for it.

We can track those as separate statistics if need be.
You would be surprised to see how many ppl dont bother time syncronizing their server/laptop/desktop Wink

Not sure if it would be worth mentioning to miners out there, ensure your clocks are in sync.  Oh... we just did.  Smiley

Any thoughts on this?

Activity: 31

Any thoughts on this?

Any thoughts on this?
Jump to: