Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 139. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Crypto Developer

Thank you for the concise reply.  I have been banned in the past, it was something innocent.  I wonder of all those numbers how many are innocent versus malicious.  Yes, I am paranoid by nature.  Smiley

I will continue to monitor those numbers.  Hopefully honest miners will figure out why they got banned and correct for it.

We can track those as separate statistics if need be.
You would be surprised to see how many ppl dont bother time syncronizing their server/laptop/desktop Wink
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I think Solo mining still gets you best profits?!
With my epic Ryzen 7 i got like 120 coin every 24h.. or im just lucky
Yes you are right! I have just chosen to get a steady return instead. Maybe tomorrow I will choose differently  Cheesy

Join the lottery, we will beat the odds
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Earlier today I saw one miner on coinspool who pushed more than 180 Khash/s, and right now the entire pool is down to 93 Khash/s though the network is still above 300 Khash.

Could this be a sign that someone has started a private pool? Or do we think that there are that many people mining solo?

That's probably where that 100KH swing came from.  A whale messing with a pool.

I am not positive, I am under the impression there are now 2 pools.  But again, I have only seen one formally announced.

Checked the DNS seeders.  There are now 490 unique IPs.  1858 have been banned.  I need to research what qualifies for getting banned.  Smiley  Of those, would a pool only represent 1 IP?

Interesting! That is a big amount of banned IP's I think. But someone better will have to answer what qualifies for a ban.

If a pool represents only 1 IP, then I guess it could make sense that that there are somewhere around 420 solo-miners out there. and hence maybe only one pool. But what do I know  Cheesy

For the time being I'll keep my miner pointet at the one formally announced pool. Since my hashrate is a bit higher this way, and statistically I would only hit a block every 4 days or so though the wallet.

A ban means someone sending invalid blocks or posting with an older protocol version, or whose time is not syncronized.
see main.cpp function called ProcessMessage for more info.

Thank you for the concise reply.  I have been banned in the past, it was something innocent.  I wonder of all those numbers how many are innocent versus malicious.  Yes, I am paranoid by nature.  Smiley

I will continue to monitor those numbers.  Hopefully honest miners will figure out why they got banned and correct for it.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
Yes you are right! I have just chosen to get a steady return instead. Maybe tomorrow I will choose differently  Cheesy
intel core i5 4460 - 320 h/s
I calculated your average rate from the screenshot you provided. It is 287,5 Hash/s  Wink
Activity: 31
Activity: 27
Crypto Developer

interesting i get same using 6 threads on a Xeon E3-1230L v3 consuming 25Watt Wink
Activity: 146
govno pool
Constantly the connection with the pool falls off
Crypto Developer
Earlier today I saw one miner on coinspool who pushed more than 180 Khash/s, and right now the entire pool is down to 93 Khash/s though the network is still above 300 Khash.

Could this be a sign that someone has started a private pool? Or do we think that there are that many people mining solo?

That's probably where that 100KH swing came from.  A whale messing with a pool.

I am not positive, I am under the impression there are now 2 pools.  But again, I have only seen one formally announced.

Checked the DNS seeders.  There are now 490 unique IPs.  1858 have been banned.  I need to research what qualifies for getting banned.  Smiley  Of those, would a pool only represent 1 IP?

Interesting! That is a big amount of banned IP's I think. But someone better will have to answer what qualifies for a ban.

If a pool represents only 1 IP, then I guess it could make sense that that there are somewhere around 420 solo-miners out there. and hence maybe only one pool. But what do I know  Cheesy

For the time being I'll keep my miner pointet at the one formally announced pool. Since my hashrate is a bit higher this way, and statistically I would only hit a block every 4 days or so though the wallet.

A ban means someone sending invalid blocks or posting with an older protocol version, or whose time is not syncronized.
see main.cpp function called ProcessMessage for more info.
What hash rates are you guys getting?
I got about 620h/s with Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3725Mhz

Would you like to run  ’hodlminer --benchmark -q’ for longer time and calculate the average.

I'll add all measurements to my list.
http://hodlcoin.oo.fi:8080/cpus/CPU_vs_Hash_rate.xhtml
benchmark
http://i12.pixs.ru/storage/7/6/4/1jpg_9285899_28324764.jpg

error
http://i12.pixs.ru/storage/7/7/6/2jpg_4835557_28324776.jpg
Activity: 120
What hash rates are you guys getting?
I got about 620h/s with Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3725Mhz

Would you like to run  ’hodlminer --benchmark -q’ for longer time and calculate the average.

I'll add all measurements to my list.
http://hodlcoin.oo.fi:8080/cpus/CPU_vs_Hash_rate.xhtml
Activity: 120

Pool is at least one node like 88.99.30.25 is hodl.optiminer.pl and 37.187.27.4 is fr-db2.suprnova.cc.

Seeder is crawling the network. Might those banned IPs are just nodes not suitable for seeder. Nodes which have port 3377 closed or are behind NAT?
nicehash pyлит
http://pixs.ru/showimage/nicejpg_9276126_28324353.jpg

этo нe aтaкa,кaк виднo из cкpинa тo нa nicehash дoбывaют 893 мaйнepa

p.s этo нe мoй в тoпe opдep,я дoбывaю c cкopocтью дo 50 kh/s

Я чyвcтвyю, чтo этo нe нaпaдeниe. He имeeт никaкoгo пpeдcтaвлeния, чтo Hишaш был нacтoлькo пoпyляpeн. Cпacибo, чтo вызвaли этo.  Smiley

Yes - I cheated with Google translator.

I'm sorry that I wrote in Russian,but I use Yandex translator to read the posts in this thread.

this is not an attack in any case,as a coin is mined on nicehash more than 800 of the miners and claimed the pool 70~ miners.
is there way to deposit longer than 12months?
This is possible but not recommended. You should deposit for 12 months and on maturation block then re-deposit

EDIT: Dev explained this earlier:
I would like to deposit some coins to 15 years if possible Smiley

The wallet will let you deposit for more than one year but please don't do that because you will lose money. After one year there is no payout on locked coins. This means if you term deposit coins for more than one year you will be locking up the coins for no ROI and I don't recommend that.

Correct.  Interest is coded to only pay a year, 12 months, 52 weeks (or actually equivalent blocks at a guesstimated 720 blocks per day)  You can lock longer, but it will no longer earn interest beyond that.  If you want to re-invest, you can turn around and lock those funds up for another year.
nicehash pyлит

этo нe aтaкa,кaк виднo из cкpинa тo нa nicehash дoбывaют 893 мaйнepa

p.s этo нe мoй в тoпe opдep,я дoбывaю c cкopocтью дo 50 kh/s

Я чyвcтвyю, чтo этo нe нaпaдeниe. He имeeт никaкoгo пpeдcтaвлeния, чтo Hишaш был нacтoлькo пoпyляpeн. Cпacибo, чтo вызвaли этo.  Smiley

Yes - I cheated with Google translator.
This is possible but not recommended. You should deposit for 12 months and on maturation block then re-deposit

EDIT: Dev explained this earlier:
I would like to deposit some coins to 15 years if possible Smiley

The wallet will let you deposit for more than one year but please don't do that because you will lose money. After one year there is no payout on locked coins. This means if you term deposit coins for more than one year you will be locking up the coins for no ROI and I don't recommend that.
Getting 438 Hash/s on I7-3770K(OC'd at 4.6Ghz) 

Using this miner http://cryptomining-blog.com/8196-new-faster-hodlminer-and-a-new-mining-pool-for-it-now-available/

My hashrate is a 15-min average by running following command: "hodlminer.exe -q --benchmark" then copy-pasting the results to excel-type program to calculate
Activity: 210
Jump to: