Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 169. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Wow. I love this project. Very informative and genuine. All aspects containing the project. Looking forward to the staking / Term deposit. I want to buy once it hit exchanges, any idea on Estimated price launch ? Thanks Admin.

Activity: 525
Merit: 531
Wow looking at some of those huge hash numbers I wonder if someone figured out how to use ASICS or another possibility are those botnets?

Either way let's hope the pool operator can give us some kind of feedback and even a suggestion of what action to take...
https://www.nicehash.com/marketplace/hodl
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
Who can compete with this  Sad

[EDIT] I deleted the image because it displayed a wallet address.

Wow looking at some of those huge hash numbers I wonder if someone figured out how to use ASICS or another possibility are those botnets?

Either way let's hope the pool operator can give us some kind of feedback and even a suggestion of what action to take...
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Mining Software - Best performing?

Hello everyone...  As I get my laundry list going, I am considering the internal wallet miner.  And possibly updating to either integrate or improve upon and add into the wallet on the next revision.

Of those solo mining, which of the 3rd party mining software is showing to be most efficient, and global (as in will work well on most all CPU architectures available?

Again, this is not an overnight thing.  But something I want to consider for the next gen wallet.  We would still like to keep to the one click mining for the average Joe... This optimization would only be fair for the less tech inclined.  I want my Grandmother to be able to mine without calling me for a one hour tech support call.

Thank you for any feedback.

For modern machines, or at least for machines that can run it hodlminer-optiminer-fork is the best one. http://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/download/hodlminer-optiminer-fork.zip

For old machines without AES-NI i.e. my wife's laptop  Cheesy, you need to use hodlminer-wolf http://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/download/hodlminer-windows.zip

There are faster versions of the Wolf miner but they need AES-Ni capable processors, but for those, the optiminer fork is faster.

Thank you for the feedback.  This should be interesting to code, to be all inclusive and be an improvement...  Cheesy
Activity: 39
Hi. I'm a newbie and I have one question. Can this coin be mined with VPS with Ubuntu via Putty? If yes, can someone complile a tutorial on how to? thanks
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Not sure if I'm reading it right

On the pool, it shows the pool's hashrate as higher than network hashrate. Is that even possible? Huh Huh

Network
 SymbolROI
 Algorithmhodl
Hashrate152.69 KH
Est. Avg. Time per Round2 minutes 5 seconds
 Difficulty0.00456411
 Height1496
 Coinbase maturity360
 StatusOnline

Pool
Hashrate199.84 KH
Workers64
 Daemon version1.0.2.7
 Current Round1497
 Est. Avg. Time per Round1 minute 35 seconds
 Minimum payment20
 Block reward120

I can't speak for what the pools shows but the block explorer shows the exact same hash as you get from using the "getmininginfo" command from the daemon.  There is an issue with what's displayed on the block explorer.  It's a decimal off.  Currently the hashrate shows as Network (KH/s) 162.6710.  It's actually 16.26710 KH/s.  I'll have to modify the block explorer software for it to display correctly.  All the other stats regarding the blockchain are accurate.  It's just the hashrate displaying incorrectly being off by a decimal.
Please disregard this post.  I don't know what I was thinking.  Obviously I wasn't. 
Activity: 266
“A fool and his money are soon parted”

Hello everyone...  As I get my laundry list going, I am considering the internal wallet miner.  And possibly updating to either integrate or improve upon and add into the wallet on the next revision.

Of those solo mining, which of the 3rd party mining software is showing to be most efficient, and global (as in will work well on most all CPU architectures available?

Again, this is not an overnight thing.  But something I want to consider for the next gen wallet.  We would still like to keep to the one click mining for the average Joe... This optimization would only be fair for the less tech inclined.  I want my Grandmother to be able to mine without calling me for a one hour tech support call.

For modern machines, or at least for machines that can run it hodlminer-optiminer-fork is the best one. http://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/download/hodlminer-optiminer-fork.zip

For old machines without AES-NI i.e. my wife's laptop  Cheesy, you need to use hodlminer-wolf http://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/download/hodlminer-windows.zip

There are faster versions of the Wolf miner but they need AES-Ni capable processors, but for those, the optiminer fork is faster.

Hello everyone...  As I get my laundry list going, I am considering the internal wallet miner.  And possibly updating to either integrate or improve upon and add into the wallet on the next revision.

Again, this is not an overnight thing.  But something I want to consider for the next gen wallet.  We would still like to keep to the one click mining for the average Joe... This optimization would only be fair for the less tech inclined.  I want my Grandmother to be able to mine without calling me for a one hour tech support call.

On the pool, it shows the pool's hashrate as higher than network hashrate. Is that even possible? Huh Huh

Network
 SymbolROI
 Algorithmhodl
Hashrate152.69 KH
 Difficulty0.00456411
 Height1496
 Coinbase maturity360
 StatusOnline

Pool
Hashrate199.84 KH
Workers64
 Daemon version1.0.2.7
 Current Round1497
 Minimum payment20
 Block reward120
Network hashrate come from daemon, it's calculated from average hashrate from last 120 blocks.
Pool hashrate is current value, it is calculated from miners sharerate. It may amplitude because miners have different share luck.

Cool... Thank you for explaining that.  Clears my head up.  Cheesy
Activity: 525
Merit: 531

Network
 SymbolROI
 Algorithmhodl
Hashrate152.69 KH
 Difficulty0.00456411
 Height1496
 Coinbase maturity360
 StatusOnline

Pool
Hashrate199.84 KH
Workers64
 Daemon version1.0.2.7
 Current Round1497
 Minimum payment20
 Block reward120
Network hashrate come from daemon, it's calculated from average hashrate from last 120 blocks.
Pool hashrate is current value, it is calculated from miners sharerate. It may amplitude because miners have different share luck.
Activity: 176

Network
 SymbolROI
 Algorithmhodl
Hashrate152.69 KH
 Difficulty0.00456411
 Height1496
 Coinbase maturity360
 StatusOnline

Pool
Hashrate199.84 KH
Workers64
 Daemon version1.0.2.7
 Current Round1497
 Minimum payment20
 Block reward120

I can't speak for what the pools shows but the block explorer shows the exact same hash as you get from using the "getmininginfo" command from the daemon.  There is an issue with what's displayed on the block explorer.  It's a decimal off.  Currently the hashrate shows as Network (KH/s) 162.6710.  It's actually 16.26710 KH/s.  I'll have to modify the block explorer software for it to display correctly.  All the other stats regarding the blockchain are accurate.  It's just the hashrate displaying incorrectly being off by a decimal.

Edit:
Please disregard this post.  I don't know what I was thinking.  Obviously I wasn't.

Network
 SymbolROI
 Algorithmhodl
Hashrate152.69 KH
 Difficulty0.00456411
 Height1496
 Coinbase maturity360
 StatusOnline

Pool
Hashrate199.84 KH
Workers64
 Daemon version1.0.2.7
 Current Round1497
 Minimum payment20
 Block reward120

I can't speak for the pool as it is independently owned and operated.  A separate yet welcome entity.  But those numbers are curious.  199.84 KH / 64 wallets would average 3109 KH per wallet.  That said, if I recall pool mining, you could have multiple boxes pointed to the same address.  So there may be some mini whales swimming in the fish bowl. 

But I leave it to others the fill in the blanks.  This is just my initial thought on it.  I would like to know the algo for calculating the Est. Avg. per block, as well as why the pools hash rate is not reflected in the network hash rate.  Again, I am not familiar with pools inner workings.
Activity: 391
Merit: 14

Network
 SymbolROI
 Algorithmhodl
Hashrate152.69 KH
 Difficulty0.00456411
 Height1496
 Coinbase maturity360
 StatusOnline

Pool
Hashrate199.84 KH
Workers64
 Daemon version1.0.2.7
 Current Round1497
 Minimum payment20
 Block reward120

Yes it takes the network time to catch up to fast changes on the pool. So lets say it takes 3 hours for it to catch up to the pool. ANd then the pool hash drops to 10kh. It would take a long time to drop the network hash back down..
Activity: 246

Network
 SymbolROI
 Algorithmhodl
Hashrate152.69 KH
 Difficulty0.00456411
 Height1496
 Coinbase maturity360
 StatusOnline

Pool
Hashrate199.84 KH
Workers64
 Daemon version1.0.2.7
 Current Round1497
 Minimum payment20
 Block reward120
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
No need to be lost in a sea of high end ASICS and GPU whales. Long live CPU mining with common hardware that's owned by the masses  Tongue

Glad to see this coin up and running, been waiting for the launch!  Great work my man!
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
YaY!  I got a block with just 260 H/s... made my day, such a joy finding something against all odds. Take that you 100 KH/s cloud_mining_spoil_all_the_fun_miner.  Grin

Nice!

Got my first block mining after about 5 hours!  Smiley

Averaging 280 hashes/second.

Congratulations and hoping you find many more blocks Smiley

[EDIT] I couldn't resist:

No need to be lost in a sea of high end ASICS and GPU whales. Long live CPU mining with common hardware that's owned by the masses  Tongue
Activity: 19
Got my first block mining after about 5 hours!  Smiley

Averaging 280 hashes/second.
YaY!  I got a block with just 260 H/s... made my day, such a joy finding something against all odds. Take that you 100 KH/s cloud_mining_spoil_all_the_fun_miner.  Grin
Hi dev! I realy like your idea with cpu mining currency. I started to mine today, and I faced with a strange bug. After 4-5 hrs mining 1 block was found and I got notification "+120 ROI income". I opened wallet and saw 120 ROI on balance. But when I opened wallet again after 10-15mins I didnt see any transactions and my balance again equials zero. My coins just disapeared. Whats happened?

The same thing happened to me yesterday, it's probably because someone else with lower latency also solved the same block and claimed it a fraction of a millisecond faster than you.

Latency is our next area of focus on infrastructure, among many other background tasks going on.  We have been compiling site visitors to https://roi-coin.com, to get an idea of geographic locations.  However, there are likely many silent miners our here, for whom we have no idea where they are located.  If you want to be included in the tally, simply go to the website, push a few buttons and go or sign up and join the community in sharing ideas and many other topics relating to the crypto world.  We'll be able to pull the IP info from Google Analytics to get which country you are in.

This Friday, with more geographic information on hand, I will be setting up more nodes across the globe.  May have to start using another VPS service, DigitalOcean is a tad limited.  Especially for our friends in Russia, Australia and other remote areas.

Until a major wallet update (subject for another day).  These nodes can be added to Conf files via addnode=IP.  And will be posted here and at our home site.  We want everyone to have a fair and equal chance at mining and making a profit for the short and long term.
Hi dev! I realy like your idea with cpu mining currency. I started to mine today, and I faced with a strange bug. After 4-5 hrs mining 1 block was found and I got notification "+120 ROI income". I opened wallet and saw 120 ROI on balance. But when I opened wallet again after 10-15mins I didnt see any transactions and my balance again equials zero. My coins just disapeared. Whats happened?

The same thing happened to me yesterday, it's probably because someone else with lower latency also solved the same block and claimed it a fraction of a millisecond faster than you.
Jump to: