Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 167. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 264
Any chance of me mining a block with 24 h/s?  Tongue

Not unless you happen to get lucky. You'd be better served doing something to get a bounty reward. If you do want to mine you'll have to pool mine I suppose.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Any chance of me mining a block with 24 h/s?  Tongue
Hi all, how to make coin to Term Deposits ?/ Thanks

Click on the Receive at the top
Type in a label - you can leave the amount blank if you want
Now click the Request Payment button

A window pops up and click the Copy Address button
Now click the close button and close the popup

Click on Deposit at the top
Paste the address you copied in the previous step into the Deposit Address box
Enter the amount of coins you want to deposit
Decide whether or not you want to deduct the fee from the amount and check or don't check that box
Choose the amount of time you want to term deposit the coin
At the bottom left click the Deposit ROI button

A popup will tell you all the details of your term deposit so you can review it
If it looks good click Yes and finish up the term deposit

Now on the overview tab it will appear in the bottom section with all the details

Let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems.
Even with the pool down, there's still a lot of Hasrate. I hope coins are safe inside those magic bits

I think the network hashrate is average of previous x number of blocks which may not be updated yet but we definitely need the pool back up! Smiley

Need more pools spread hash power around and lower then 20 roi if this coin is for small miners payout should be 1 or 2

I got a tip from @Raster and sent a PM requesting another pool from a pool dev here at the forum... no word yet...
Activity: 30
Hi all, how to make coin to Term Deposits ?/ Thanks
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
#
Even with the pool down, there's still a lot of Hasrate. I hope coins are safe inside those magic bits

I think the network hashrate is average of previous x number of blocks which may not be updated yet but we definitely need the pool back up! Smiley

Need more pools spread hash power around and lower then 20 roi if this coin is for small miners payout should be 1 or 2
Activity: 246

Activity: 349
When will launch the EXCHANGE? Who knows?Please tell me. Thank you!

Coin has been submitted to:

• coinsmarkets.com
  • kucoin
  • southexchange
  • trade satoshi
  • yobit

Now it's a waiting game to see when it goes live on those exchanges... hopefully very soon.

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ROI.htm

Thanks for the heads up!!

The coin is live now on the exchange and pretty cool to see the buy and sell price!

In my personal opinion
Next step is to include it in the coinmarketcap list
Now that he is in an exchange
Activity: 186
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
Does this mean that HODL coin is practically dead now? Would be nice if I could swap my HODL coin for ROI coin Smiley
Activity: 266
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
Activity: 129
How to change the amount of RAM memory in miner?  Undecided

External miner or wallet miner?

If external miner - which external miner?
hodlminer and cpuminer-opt

• coinsmarkets.com
  • kucoin
  • southexchange
  • trade satoshi
  • yobit

Now it's a waiting game to see when it goes live on those exchanges... hopefully very soon.

Thanks for the heads up!!

The coin is live now on the exchange and pretty cool to see the buy and sell price!

Activity: 2
Wanted to share a couple of items this morning but first off a huge thanks goes out to the community and it's awesome to see the fast pace of this coin at launch with people solo mining, pool mining and ongoing questions and discussions here in this thread. We've also had positive activity at Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and the website!

We've added another seed node in Bangalore India and several more will be online very soon to make sure we don't have any issues with connections and blockchain synchronization.

The 1st block explorer is up and running and many thanks to OldCoinGuru for taking care of that and his bounty of 100,000 ROI coins have already been paid out and he's also working up a faucet for ROI coin. You can find the block explorer at http://blockexplorer.roi-coin.com We will be adding one or two more block explorers in the very near future.

We've decided on initially listing on 5 exchanges: Yobit with a faucet there, Trade Satoshi, CoinsMarkets, Southxchange, KUcoin.

Spotted a little write up on ROI at Steemit and you can view it here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@phash/roicoin-howto-mine-to-localnetwork

Spotted a little write up on ROI in Russian language and you can view it here: https://golos.io/ru--novaya/@georgu/kriptovalyuta-roi-algo-hodl
How to set up a node, whether can post a tutorial
Activity: 121
Merit: 12
Be Positive Always!
Hi,
An interesting project . But unfortunately, it lacks the marketing enabled USPs. I will wait it out.
Pool connection failed....

Yep the site is off line.

Reckon the hash burned the server to the ground wow...

Reckon this might be a bit of good news for solo mining - is there a silver lining in every cloud?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

• coinsmarkets.com
  • kucoin
  • southexchange
  • trade satoshi
  • yobit

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Pool connection failed....

• coinsmarkets.com
  • kucoin
  • southexchange
  • trade satoshi
  • yobit

How to change the amount of RAM memory in miner?  Undecided

External miner or wallet miner?

If external miner - which external miner?
Activity: 320
Jump to: