Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 164. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
The pool is still down for me, same message as above. Seems like pool owner must use some kind of anti-ddos service such as cloudflare to handle the ddos issue.
cloudflare protect only http traffic, and cannot protect stratum. so CF is useless in this situation. Sad

Anyway, this attach is udp flood, and handled by hosting provider.
If you have connection issue, maybe your ip address (or range) is filtered by them. Try wait a little, or change ip.

Elbandi

If I'm not mistaken, there are higher package in cloudflare that protect other tcp and udp port, but of course it will be expensive.

Let me change IP and test again later.

IP changed, and it works for a few submission with accepted status, and then it failed again... Another machine with static IP still can't connect to pool yet.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Dev plz create discord or telegram channel
pool strangely works.
connect,reconnect workers.
Ip Changed and mine from two at the same time
The pool is still down for me, same message as above. Seems like pool owner must use some kind of anti-ddos service such as cloudflare to handle the ddos issue.
cloudflare protect only http traffic, and cannot protect stratum. so CF is useless in this situation. Sad

If you have connection issue, maybe your ip address (or range) is filtered by them. Try wait a little, or change ip.

Elbandi

If I'm not mistaken, there are higher package in cloudflare that protect other tcp and udp port, but of course it will be expensive.

Let me change IP and test again later.
Activity: 251
I Just solo mining using wallet and lucky today found block with  70 85hrs yay!!
RTQeHUaQoZW1oP6foL5rewbypRRkRjEqD6   32616   171008
Address share invalid
WTF?
GPU?
Why are there so many invalid share?Huh
its efficiency is only 16%
Activity: 525
Merit: 531

Elbandi
our miners DDOS - pool
So many, many miners  Grin

Indeed... Still can't connect to the pool  Sad

Dos handled. Pool works again.

Elbandi

No it isn't. Still getting the following:

[2017-11-08 18:59:50] Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to stratum.coinspool.cu.cc port 3042: Timed out
[2017-11-08 18:59:50] ...retry after 30 seconds
[2017-11-08 19:01:21] stratum_recv_line timed out
[2017-11-08 19:01:21] ...retry after 30 seconds
[2017-11-08 19:02:21] Stratum connection failed: Connection timed out after 30000 milliseconds
[2017-11-08 19:02:21] ...retry after 30 seconds

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
our miners DDOS - pool

Elbandi

No it isn't. Still getting the following:

[2017-11-08 18:59:50] Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to stratum.coinspool.cu.cc port 3042: Timed out
[2017-11-08 18:59:50] ...retry after 30 seconds
[2017-11-08 19:01:21] stratum_recv_line timed out
[2017-11-08 19:01:21] ...retry after 30 seconds
[2017-11-08 19:02:21] Stratum connection failed: Connection timed out after 30000 milliseconds
[2017-11-08 19:02:21] ...retry after 30 seconds
Activity: 126
Cant get solo mining to work with the .conf above, where do i need to put it? i have put it in the folder where the wallet is and also the mining program, still no better.

you need to put it in the roicoin folder.

C: > Users > YOURUSER > APPDATA > Roaming > Roicoin

I just tried that and still getting this in the miner

[2017-11-08 08:19:38] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 23110: Connection refused
[2017-11-08 08:19:38] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds

I have the same mistake. Does anyone know how to solve this?

You need to close and restart your wallet, then it should work.
our miners DDOS - pool

Elbandi
Activity: 189
Od rodjenja mog....
Pool is down! He steal our coins! No payment, no stats, no workers!
Another scam and dead coin!!!

If the pool are down, how could there be any stats and workers? I have had payouts from pool but not lately..due to POOL DOWN....duh..

I didnt recieve payout from yesterday morning with power of 15 ryzen cpus...dont make me idiot. Pool didnt payout!!!
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 36
Hi. I'm a newbie and I have one question. Can this coin be mined with VPS with Ubuntu via Putty? If yes, can someone complile a tutorial on how to? thanks

Yes. If you use pool you can compile miner like this.

Code:
sudo apt-get install git git-core
sudo apt-get install build-essential pkg-config libcurl4-openssl-dev libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install automake
git clone https://github.com/Optiminer/hodlminer-wolf
cd hodlminer-wolf
./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-O3"
make

Then run miner
Code:
nice ./hodlminer -o stratum+tcp://coinspool.cu.cc:3042 -u R9JKJApQu4ktB1EQuY6g6Vo4x9E2f6ZP2L -p x -q

nice lowers the priority so Ubuntu gives CPU time for higher priority processes. The same miner can be used for mining hodlcoins.

Edit:
Miner for Windows 64 bit. Miner supports AES-NI and AVX2. If CPU doesn't support AES-NI or AVX2 miner will crash.
https://github.com/madzebra/hodlminer-binary/

Many miner versions for different CPUS. Unfortunately these version are quite slow.
https://github.com/nicehash/hodlminer-wolf/releases

In Windows you can start miner with lower priority by creating a .bat file and adding a line like this
Code:
start "Hodlminer" /BELOWNORMAL hodlminer.exe  -o stratum+tcp://coinspool.cu.cc:3042 -u R9JKJApQu4ktB1EQuY6g6Vo4x9E2f6ZP2L -p x -q

Valid priority class values are /low, /normal, /high, /realtime, /abovenormal and /belownormal.

[2017-11-08 05:27:38] Stratum connection failed: Connection timed out after 30003 milliseconds

The pool still doesnt work, or something missconfugired? Is there somebody, how mining with that pool?

UPD:

Ok, finaly its started successfully, but then dropped connection again Smiley Very unstable.
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
Cant get solo mining to work with the .conf above, where do i need to put it? i have put it in the folder where the wallet is and also the mining program, still no better.

you need to put it in the roicoin folder.

C: > Users > YOURUSER > APPDATA > Roaming > Roicoin

I just tried that and still getting this in the miner

[2017-11-08 08:19:38] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 23110: Connection refused
[2017-11-08 08:19:38] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds

I have the same mistake. Does anyone know how to solve this?
Activity: 30
Hi all, how to make coin to Term Deposits ?/ Thanks

Click on the Receive at the top
Type in a label - you can leave the amount blank if you want
Now click the Request Payment button

A window pops up and click the Copy Address button
Now click the close button and close the popup

Click on Deposit at the top
Paste the address you copied in the previous step into the Deposit Address box
Enter the amount of coins you want to deposit
Decide whether or not you want to deduct the fee from the amount and check or don't check that box
Choose the amount of time you want to term deposit the coin
At the bottom left click the Deposit ROI button

A popup will tell you all the details of your term deposit so you can review it
If it looks good click Yes and finish up the term deposit

Now on the overview tab it will appear in the bottom section with all the details

Let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems.

Thanks a alot, just send coin to Term Deposits 1 week to test Cheesy
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Hi. I'm a newbie and I have one question. Can this coin be mined with VPS with Ubuntu via Putty? If yes, can someone complile a tutorial on how to? thanks

Yes. If you use pool you can compile miner like this.

Code:
sudo apt-get install git git-core
sudo apt-get install build-essential pkg-config libcurl4-openssl-dev libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install automake
git clone https://github.com/Optiminer/hodlminer-wolf
cd hodlminer-wolf
./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-O3"
make

Then run miner
Code:
nice ./hodlminer -o stratum+tcp://coinspool.cu.cc:3042 -u -p x -q

nice lowers the priority so Ubuntu gives CPU time for higher priority processes. The same miner can be used for mining hodlcoins.

Edit:
Miner for Windows 64 bit. Miner supports AES-NI and AVX2. If CPU doesn't support AES-NI or AVX2 miner will crash.
https://github.com/madzebra/hodlminer-binary/

Many miner versions for different CPUS. Unfortunately these version are quite slow.
https://github.com/nicehash/hodlminer-wolf/releases

In Windows you can start miner with lower priority by creating a .bat file and adding a line like this
Code:
start "Hodlminer" /BELOWNORMAL hodlminer.exe  -o stratum+tcp://coinspool.cu.cc:3042 -u -p x -q

Valid priority class values are /low, /normal, /high, /realtime, /abovenormal and /belownormal.
our miners DDOS - pool
Yes, pool has high Dos attach. working on it. Dont panic and FUD! stay tuned.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
our miners DDOS - pool

Jump to: