Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 58. (Read 107961 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
You can rent 124KH at nicehash for 0.0124/day and get 68065 roi/day and sell them for 0,034 btc.
More people rent hashpower so price will go up or we see a dump soon in exchange.

I wouldn't mind renting hash power to get extra coins to deposit, but I don't see an option for ROI on the Nice Hash site. Where did you find it?

You need to be looking for hodl algo https://www.nicehash.com/marketplace/hodl

Raster.

Hi Raster, thanks for the help. Do I need to enter a specific pool address to buy from? Sorry I'm not very proficient at this - we've only dabbled in mining on NiceHash, never bought mining.
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
2nd pool not listed on the ANN ROI COIN.

Ok, im done with the critic Cheesy

Thanks for catching this and the problem has been fixed Cheesy
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
2nd pool not listed on the ANN ROI COIN.

Ok, im done with the critic Cheesy
Hello World!
Hello World!
just added 1000 ROI to the new exchange https://cryptohub.online/ and it seem to work fine.
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
You can rent 124KH at nicehash for 0.0124/day and get 68065 roi/day and sell them for 0,034 btc.
More people rent hashpower so price will go up or we see a dump soon in exchange.

I wouldn't mind renting hash power to get extra coins to deposit, but I don't see an option for ROI on the Nice Hash site. Where did you find it?

You need to be looking for hodl algo https://www.nicehash.com/marketplace/hodl

Raster.

Quick update:

Just finished working up some different header graphics for all of the ROI coin social pages...

You can check them out here: https://roi-coin.com/photo/useralbum/ROIcoin/5

Those look good - nice job! We added stars to the ones we like the most.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Excellent work again by the Devs they are very quick to solve the problem really appreciated. Programs and codes can always have problems but the important thing is how quickly you can fix that and you guys so far doing that wonderfully. I really hope this coin become successful soon so that all your hard works will get rewarded   
Activity: 391
Merit: 14

Yes but then you also have to see if you can sell all of your 68k coins at the current market price without driving it down? Is there sufficient liquidity in the market? I see only about 35k coins are on sale so most of folks are hodling their coins and mining but are not interested in selling. This is a new coin and growth potential is huge given the dev team so I would not advise you to sell the coins for cheap today, rather wait for a few months or year and get higher returns!

This is my thoughts.... The coin has a top dev team one of the best I have seen to date. The coin is going to become hard to mine. I my self like many of you will note when there is alot of hash on the network its hard to get coins. The more network hash the harder it will become.

Other miners from Hodl, EuropeCoin and MAGI are coming over to ROI because they see the devs are active, The coin has much to offer. The coin has forked a few times and been fixed fast. Wallets broken and fixed fast.

I have some ROI and I'm happy to hold them for years. I think most other miners of this coin have the same view. Anyone selling this coin needs to think about the value of the coin.

around 86,400 ROI coins can be mined in a day. the more hash on the network from solo, and the 2 pools (todate) means that at the current rate of hash increase the miners using nice hash will need to stop selling the coins for such a low price or they will not cover the costs of mining the coin.

When selling a coin costs always need to be put 1st and then profits ontop to value the coin. Its no good spending $10 a day mining a coin to sell it at $8 a day.

Lets not forget there is two pools if there is 300kh on the network. 50KH solo, 125kh on each pool the the top miners are not even going to get 40k a day.

Its nice to see the coin is not being dumped like some young coins. Yes the ROI APR is big and that could make big dumps in months/years to come. But I doubt it Wink

Dont undervalue the coins you have. It may become much much harder to mine.

Crypto is the next step for the world. Bit coin is not a coin that can cope with it. Maybe the speed of ROI is a crypto that could be used in the day to day world to buy a loaf of bread and a news paper lol ?

Raster
Quick update:

Just finished working up some different header graphics for all of the ROI coin social pages...

You can check them out here: https://roi-coin.com/photo/useralbum/ROIcoin/5
Activity: 246

Yes but then you also have to see if you can sell all of your 68k coins at the current market price without driving it down? Is there sufficient liquidity in the market? I see only about 35k coins are on sale so most of folks are hodling their coins and mining but are not interested in selling. This is a new coin and growth potential is huge given the dev team so I would not advise you to sell the coins for cheap today, rather wait for a few months or year and get higher returns!
Is anybody else having issues with solo mining with the new hotfix wallet?

I left a couple of machines running all night that I know were mining a sensible number of blocks before but have nothing after 16hours or so.

On another note  lost about 4000 blocks on one machine when I updated. - I have a backup wallet.dat file - any way to recover these?

I've mined more blocks in the last 24 hours then i did last week...  Shocked

Yeah - I noticed my machine was going a bit faster than it should have been so I guess you are on the wrong chain too.

As it happens I had about 10 machines mining and not one of them was on the right blockchain, so I have been going though updating them all.

Solo mining appears to be broken though in the new wallet.

EDIT: finally mined one block, but I was mining around 8 every 24 hours before and now I am down to one. Dual Xeon 2630 v3.

Still mining in 1.1.2. I'm 5 blocks ahead of what the block explorer says in both wallets.  Should I apply the hotfix? Are my coins bogus?

Edit. Yep, getting further away from block explorer. Gonna have to apply hotfix

Your wallet should match the block explorer and i just checked and both pools match the BE. If you are on 1.1.2 solo mining on windows that tells me you did not update with the hotfix so please do that as soon as possible and if you have any issues you can submit those for support at https://github.com/ROIcoin/ROIcoin/issues
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
Is anybody else having issues with solo mining with the new hotfix wallet?

I left a couple of machines running all night that I know were mining a sensible number of blocks before but have nothing after 16hours or so.

On another note  lost about 4000 blocks on one machine when I updated. - I have a backup wallet.dat file - any way to recover these?

I've mined more blocks in the last 24 hours then i did last week...  Shocked

Yeah - I noticed my machine was going a bit faster than it should have been so I guess you are on the wrong chain too.

As it happens I had about 10 machines mining and not one of them was on the right blockchain, so I have been going though updating them all.

Solo mining appears to be broken though in the new wallet.

EDIT: finally mined one block, but I was mining around 8 every 24 hours before and now I am down to one. Dual Xeon 2630 v3.

Still mining in 1.1.2. I'm 5 blocks ahead of what the block explorer says in both wallets.  Should I apply the hotfix? Are my coins bogus?

Edit. Yep, getting further away from block explorer. Gonna have to apply hotfix
is this on any exchange? does it have any sort of fiat value as of now? thanks!

https://cryptohub.online/market/ROI/

Never use cryptohub before. After the unpleasant experience with coinsmarkets.com I'm not too tempted to trade on small exchanges. Any good/bad words about cryptohub?

So far I have not had any issues there buying altcoins. The support is quick to respond and they are active in the troll box. I like the user interface as well. Obviously I can't control the place or give any kind of guarantee so all I can do is hope the place runs for a long time with no issues...
Activity: 616

https://cryptohub.online/market/ROI/

Never use cryptohub before. After the unpleasant experience with coinsmarkets.com I'm not too tempted to trade on small exchanges. Any good/bad words about cryptohub?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Saw your entry on this over at the website and responded there. If you have time go over to the website and I can give you support on this issue there Smiley
Thank you for helping solve my problem!
Activity: 14
Activity: 22
Pages:
Jump to: