Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 98. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

* Rebuilt URL to: `╬φB/
* IDN support not present, can't parse Unicode domains
* timeout on name lookup is not supported
* getaddrinfo(3) failed for `╬φB:80
* Couldn't resolve host '`╬φB'
* Closing connection 16
[2017-12-20 20:04:54] HTTP request failed: Couldn't resolve host '`╬φB'
[2017-12-20 20:04:54] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds

I get this all the time while connecting to http://roi.hopto.org:23110

Yeah for me after running the cluster mining for sometimes it gives that HTTP request and json fail thing. I close the windows and restart mining and everything start working normally but later happens the same thing. Its been happening for the last 1-2 days

Yes, same mistake, someone knows how to solve, I leave mining the night, in the morning is this error and does not mine anything.
fwq
Activity: 1
Hey! I have a problem:

I tried to mine with this. I made some coins, and I recieved them in my wallet a few hours laters. Since I don't need them now, I decided to term-deposit them. I did as explained in this topic: I created a new recieve address, and I sent the coins. The problem came up here: No window appeared asking how long I wanted to deposit them, and the wallet crashed. And now I can't start it up again. Here's a screenshot: https://imgur.com/3VXzIqn.png

What can I do?
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Crypto Developer
where i can buy it guys?

Currently only on https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ROI.htm
We are actively working on adding more exchanges.
Activity: 250
Crypto Developer
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
I do not quite understand why ROI Coin is radically different from the others, what is the advantage?
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Activity: 28
where i can buy it guys?
Activity: 322
Do you have the latest wallet?
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Can some one made bootstrap for this coin..?
My wallet not sync for 3 days..
Activity: 154
Merit: 22
Pool is DOWN.

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

Pool is running fine at the moment. It seems that it was only a small downtime when I take a look in the graph stats of the mining pool.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
I noticed something interesting and I was wondering if someone can shed some light on it. I'm just curious.

I am mining in pool for a few weeks now and suddenly now there is address RDq*************** mining on over 100+ KH which is double than all others have together. I would assume that someone has a mighty machine(s) to get that hashes  but I am more baffled that this address balance is always on 0 (ZERO) coins. Average daily income should be around 40K coins so either something is wrong or this address is getting so many coins that pool can not keep track of it.
No magic here. This address has ~50% hashrate of the round. if a block become available (after 360 confirm), he got ~60 roi from reward. thats mire than the payout limit, so his coins are sent out immediately, so his balance is 0. (=no coins are waiting for payouts)

That's very educational. Thanks for clarification Elbandi.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
That's 1 GB RAM (memory) requirement but these days no computer has less than 4GB anyway.(I hope so).
Activity: 168
what is term deposit

Hi sumair! In the wallet you can lock your coins for some days, weeks, or months. When the coins are locked they earn interests (see the rates and examples in the first post), but you can not move the coins until the end of your term deposit.
OK , ty did u know about solo mining too ?
You can start solo mining in the wallet, or you can use cluster/pool mining as you see on first page. All coins you mine you can term deposit if you want.
when i click on solo mine it says 1 gb required
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
Pool is DOWN.

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.
Activity: 154
Merit: 22
I noticed something interesting and I was wondering if someone can shed some light on it. I'm just curious.

I am mining in pool for a few weeks now and suddenly now there is address RDq*************** mining on over 100+ KH which is double than all others have together. I would assume that someone has a mighty machine(s) to get that hashes  but I am more baffled that this address balance is always on 0 (ZERO) coins. Average daily income should be around 40K coins so either something is wrong or this address is getting so many coins that pool can not keep track of it.
No magic here. This address has ~50% hashrate of the round. if a block become available (after 360 confirm), he got ~60 roi from reward. thats mire than the payout limit, so his coins are sent out immediately, so his balance is 0. (=no coins are waiting for payouts)

In the past such high hashrates mostly were bought via nicehash from some people to get many coins in a short time. nicehash is back (was down for 1-2 weeks because they were hacked), so perhaps people are also back on roicoin again with nicehash.
Activity: 525
Merit: 531

Pages:
Jump to: