Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 100. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 14

* Rebuilt URL to: `╬φB/
* IDN support not present, can't parse Unicode domains
* timeout on name lookup is not supported
* getaddrinfo(3) failed for `╬φB:80
* Couldn't resolve host '`╬φB'
* Closing connection 16
[2017-12-20 20:04:54] HTTP request failed: Couldn't resolve host '`╬φB'
[2017-12-20 20:04:54] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds

I get this all the time while connecting to http://roi.hopto.org:23110

We have been having a problem or 2 since the fork. We are looking at what the problem is in the log files and will fix as soon as we can.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

* Closing connection 16

Yeah for me after running the cluster mining for sometimes it gives that HTTP request and json fail thing. I close the windows and restart mining and everything start working normally but later happens the same thing. Its been happening for the last 1-2 days

Same thing here. I do the same and it starts working again as well.

Has anyone seen an error with the wallet lately? When I am on https://roi-coin-blockexplorer.roi-coin.com and put in my wallet address it shows a total received balance. However it doesn't match what's in the actual wallet app on my PC. Also I haven't received any coins since 12/18 and I've been mining the whole time.
Activity: 107

* Closing connection 16

Yeah for me after running the cluster mining for sometimes it gives that HTTP request and json fail thing. I close the windows and restart mining and everything start working normally but later happens the same thing. Its been happening for the last 1-2 days
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Been mining this coin for 2 weeks or so now, getting nice rewards.
If this gets listed on Cryptopia, this would be a great win!
But I think its not cheap to get it listed there.
Is there a Slack for it yet?

Here you go: https://goo.gl/FhzEQn
Activity: 99
Been mining this coin for 2 weeks or so now, getting nice rewards.
If this gets listed on Cryptopia, this would be a great win!
But I think its not cheap to get it listed there.
Is there a Slack for it yet?
Activity: 2

* Closing connection 16

Activity: 87
Hi guys,

can you tell me which mining software to use?

I already tried a lot of cpuminers, but everything just crashes like the wallet with avx2 flag?  Huh

Thanks guys.
Activity: 107
I sent coins to deposit address. Should wallet always be opened to get a reward? Or I can close it?

You can close the wallet no problem. Your will keep getting your reward coins don't worry 
Activity: 140
I sent coins to deposit address. Should wallet always be opened to get a reward? Or I can close it?
Looks like NiceHash is back.... someone with 50kh on pool lmao

Website says they come back today, but website is still "closed". But for me they can close nicehash forever to stay out nicehashers from this coin.  Cool Perhaps the 50kh is from the guy with 80core cpu which was in the forum here in the past.

That guy is me... Its most deff not me Sad I wish it could get 50kh
i apply for italian translation!

Teddy, are you a native speaker of Italian? Let's discuss further on PM or the bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyroi-coin-translation-bounty-trading-on-exchanges-2615698
Activity: 154
Merit: 22

Website says they come back today, but website is still "closed". But for me they can close nicehash forever to stay out nicehashers from this coin.  Cool Perhaps the 50kh is from the guy with 80core cpu which was in the forum here in the past.
Activity: 13
i apply for italian translation!
What is happening with this coin?... It is taking so long time to get listed on coinmarketcap... and we need more promotion and bigger exchanges to be listed on if we want this coin take off and reach the moon  Wink

CoinMarketCap is not friendly to new coins, they don't accept listing until you can show 10k $ daily trade volume, despite the fact that they already list many coins that don't come close to that kind of trade volume today.

We are trying other options.

I think things may have changed... BCCS was on there around a week after it come out. So I dont know maybe it is not so hard to get on there now?
Activity: 250
Crypto Developer
What is happening with this coin?... It is taking so long time to get listed on coinmarketcap... and we need more promotion and bigger exchanges to be listed on if we want this coin take off and reach the moon  Wink

CoinMarketCap is not friendly to new coins, they don't accept listing until you can show 10k $ daily trade volume, despite the fact that they already list many coins that don't come close to that kind of trade volume today.

We are trying other options.
Activity: 154
Merit: 22
There was a bug in the wallet, so devs had to do a hardfork a few days ago. I think they will work on the next steps now. You can also queck the new roadmap in first post.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
New Translation bounty for five languages: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyroi-coin-translation-bounty-trading-on-exchanges-2615698

Please apply if you're a native speaker for any of these languages: French, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Swahili

Activity: 14
I think the pool is still in trouble. I still do not get anything in my wallet after fork.
I have received ROI from the pool, post fork. So it seems to be working.

Please take note that your stats on the pool can be a bit confusing.

You can only see your stats while you are actually mining. Furthermore the 360 blocks confirmation time (12-16 hours of mining) creates a delay in your stats which can be confusing. Also the pool pays out 20 ROI per transfer(sometimes a bit more) so if you start mining now, it will take 12-16 hours before your stats even start counting any ROI. As soon as it reaches 20 it will then make a payout. And if you stop mining at this very point, it will keep paying out for another 12-16 hours. The time between payouts is then dependent on your hashrate and the difficulty at the time of mining.

The difficulty changes a lot during a day, so don't expect your payouts to be with the same time interval. It will change during a 24-hour period.

I hope this helped  Wink

Yeah, I was aware of the delay. And I was checking status while mining, but I was still not pay.
But now that you and others have reported that they are being paid then I will go back to mine.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: