Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌲[ANN]RootProject - First Tax-Subsidized Cryptocurrency - page 15. (Read 38812 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
Hey guys! Сould I find out the date of ICO? You have a really cool project, and I would like to invest in it a little.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Do you have an official instagram?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
The ICO had been started, so will you open some bounties during the ICO phase?

We will be happy to see you in our group http://rootproject.herokuapp.com/
Don't forget fill out the Form

You can also check our BOUNTY here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2049487.0;topicseen
Activity: 153
The ICO had been started, so will you open some bounties during the ICO phase?
Activity: 412
Some Big Announcements for RootProject! Partnerships, MVP, Korea, Start Date. More information here: https://medium.com/@nickadamsjudge/some-big-announcements-for-rootproject-ad21d91eed75 . We’re keeping the ICO end date the same, the 6th of October, 2017. But we’re changing the ICO start date to the 26th of September.
Good performance to you!
Activity: 490
I see the progress of Pre-ICO is pretty good, and it seems dev will put this coin on Bitrex, I'm really excited to wait for ICO on the 5th, hopefully go well and have a great progress
Some Big Announcements for RootProject! Partnerships, MVP, Korea, Start Date. More information here: https://medium.com/@nickadamsjudge/some-big-announcements-for-rootproject-ad21d91eed75 . We’re keeping the ICO end date the same, the 6th of October, 2017. But we’re changing the ICO start date to the 26th of September.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Thanks again to everyone!  With ether's appreciation back to normal price levels, we're above 300k, our initial hard cap.  Very exciting things will start happening regularly, and we are excited to be working with this initial slack team and all our initial contributors as things really get going in the ICO.  The response in person has been even more impressive than online.  We're going to be able to help a lot of people with this. 

Thanks again,
Nick

What I have emphasized in bold for me is very important, is one of the reasons because I decided to take part in this project! Keep it up!!

This project is very interesting and has ambitious goals. It is not easy to achieve all of them but someone should give a try to fix capitalism.
We know that only a tiny percent of people are holding massive wealth on this Planet. It is a problem because the more wealth you have it is more easy for you to double it and it leads to a very serious poverty of ordinary people. If this continues I guess you all know what is gonna happen. WW3?
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
Thanks again to everyone!  With ether's appreciation back to normal price levels, we're above 300k, our initial hard cap.  Very exciting things will start happening regularly, and we are excited to be working with this initial slack team and all our initial contributors as things really get going in the ICO.  The response in person has been even more impressive than online.  We're going to be able to help a lot of people with this. 

Thanks again,
Nick

What I have emphasized in bold for me is very important, is one of the reasons because I decided to take part in this project! Keep it up!!

Thanks again,
Nick
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Thank you and the crypto community!  Together, just three weeks after we put our work out to the community, we have,

- raised 1300.46 Ether, 260% of our Pre-ICO goal

- put together a 1000+ person Slack Team

- continued development and made our first hires

- begun work on the legal documents and preparing for our Sept 5th ICO!  

Check Back here on Monday for further details.

Regards,
Nick

Any further news now or are we quietly preparing for the main ICO? I will try to hit the slack room when I get a chance later today.I really have my heart in the ROOT PROJECT as I know what it's like to be a down and out, I have been there and believe me not all people are as strong to STAY ALIVE as I was at that time.
Thank you and the crypto community!  Together, just three weeks after we put our work out to the community, we have,

- raised 1300.46 Ether, 260% of our Pre-ICO goal

- put together a 1000+ person Slack Team

- continued development and made our first hires

- begun work on the legal documents and preparing for our Sept 5th ICO!  

Check Back here on Monday for further details.

Regards,
Nick
Activity: 353
Pre-ICO will end soon, there are only 2 hours left before it ends. The project has already collected 1200 ETH, which is more than twice as much as they expected. Based on these figures, we can say with confidence that the project is becoming known, popular. Let's see how the ICO will end. But I think it will be successful as well.

yes ,its very hot ,although this is my first look at all of this project, but it sounds great , going to invest and see what happens
Merit: 250
Pre-ICO will end soon, there are only 2 hours left before it ends. The project has already collected 1200 ETH, which is more than twice as much as they expected. Based on these figures, we can say with confidence that the project is becoming known, popular. Let's see how the ICO will end. But I think it will be successful as well.
I sincerely believe ROOTPROJECT will be killing more 'birds' than one. Not only the displaced and impoverished get to live a more dignified life that will help boost their self-confidence and feeling useful and a part of society again but donors and 'helpers' will get the tax breaks as well, which is clearly a win win for all parties involved.
Another area that this project will help in is to give crypto and blockchain tech a good name as more often than not, outsiders often think of Bitcoin or Altcoin technology being associated with criminality at large. When I say to them that criminals have been using FIAT for centuries they start thinking differently.

You nailed the concept and the main idea. Bitcoin and crypto currencies are viewed in a negative light by a large proportion of population. Once people see that crypto can be used for a nobel cause, they will likely change their mind about the whole crypto space.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
This great pre ico project is almost over, let's grab it fast
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I sincerely believe ROOTPROJECT will be killing more 'birds' than one. Not only the displaced and impoverished get to live a more dignified life that will help boost their self-confidence and feeling useful and a part of society again but donors and 'helpers' will get the tax breaks as well, which is clearly a win win for all parties involved.
Another area that this project will help in is to give crypto and blockchain tech a good name as more often than not, outsiders often think of Bitcoin or Altcoin technology being associated with criminality at large. When I say to them that criminals have been using FIAT for centuries they start thinking differently.

It looks like we have to wait for more information about this token project, in fact its roadmap is good, just we'll see if this token will be good, like the plan of this project. I will ask permission to bookmark first

Yep, bookmarking it for the September main ICO. I think that the whitepaper wrote about pilot projects in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Those projects do not use any crypto currency. Am I correct to assume that the Albuquerque program was used as an inspiration for RootProject?

Also, another thing. RootProjects claims to have found a name that alligns the interests of investors and the poor. Could your team provide other examples of concepts, that have done same thing?

Yes, correct, Albuquerque program was one of the main inspirations for the project. It's been a huge success - reduced homelessness immensely.

The program is now being replicated across different states in USA.

You can read more about the program here: https://www.cabq.gov/mayor/priorities-initiatives/initiatives/theres-a-better-way

RootProject essentially takes the idea and "puts it on steroids". ROOTS is a way to align the interests of investors and the poor, and thus those programs will be much better financed.
Activity: 363

It looks like we have to wait for more information about this token project, in fact its roadmap is good, just we'll see if this token will be good, like the plan of this project. I will ask permission to bookmark first

Yep, bookmarking it for the September main ICO. I think that the whitepaper wrote about pilot projects in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Those projects do not use any crypto currency. Am I correct to assume that the Albuquerque program was used as an inspiration for RootProject?

Also, another thing. RootProjects claims to have found a name that alligns the interests of investors and the poor. Could your team provide other examples of concepts, that have done same thing?
Pages:
Jump to: