Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROYALCOIN][POOL][RBPPS][DDOS-protected] RoyalCoin mining pool - page 10. (Read 13291 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
thanks you all for coming! and cheers to that dude said im stealing. you should see now. i'm not doing that.

No complaints here, you're the first to put up a decent pool.  I'll give it an hour and up my donation % if things keep panning out.

Cheers! Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
first payout received
33% now, admin should consider to temporarz stop registrations when we approach 50
or just take down the network... lol Cheesy

+1 lol so at 51% would we just rape anyone else who's trying to mine?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
thanks you all for coming! and cheers to that dude said im stealing. you should see now. i'm not doing that.
okay, first payouts on their way!

We're chugging along nicely now. block every minute or 2 lol.  Thanks for making this pool Smiley
33% now, admin should consider to temporarz stop registrations when we approach 50
or just take down the network... lol Cheesy
okay, first payouts on their way!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have raised share difficulty to 128 to avoid server overload. You will be experiencing bogus hashrate stats for a few minutes.
Activity: 182
fml
what happens if we go over 51%?

don't think we'll get that much hashing power. we're only at 25% in 30min LOL.... wait and see I guess.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
what happens if we go over 51%?
Activity: 28
except that the difficulty is way lower than actually network rate. block's been found every 1 minute. So every 5 min this pool should find one.

alright then...we're nmow at 100K khas/s
what's the network rate ?

Network rate is ~435 MHash/s ('getmininginfo' command in the debug window of the wallet client). So the pool is at just below 25% of the network rate. With a target of 3 mins per block, that means a bit more than 12 minutes between blocks found by the pool. On average of course.
2 more blocks found!

Grin
Activity: 42
2 more quick blocks.
seems to be going now, old faithful just needed a kick.... at this pool hash rate, we should rape the RC network of blocks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Network rate is ~435 MHash/s ('getmininginfo' command in the debug window of the wallet client). So the pool is at just below 25% of the network rate. With a target of 3 mins per block, that means a bit more than 12 minutes between blocks found by the pool. On average of course.
Activity: 56
lol just joined, throwing 1200 in, I'll wait it out 30min and move on.
Pages:
Jump to: