Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROYALCOIN][POOL][RBPPS][DDOS-protected] RoyalCoin mining pool - page 5. (Read 13291 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i guess that is google dns servers cache time being too big. if you're using dns servers 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 please try to use others.
i can now connect to the website now it is working fine, but my miners no longer connect.
just wait a bit more until it gets resolved.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i can now connect to the website now it is working fine, but my miners no longer connect.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
DNS would not update for me, had to enter the IP directly into Windows hosts file.  If you can't get on take the IP you're getting and change the last # to 25
people who ddsos pools should be shot in the head
Activity: 140
dns flush done but not working for me.

any help ?
Activity: 56
Site is working fine for me.  All I had to do was the ipconfig flush thing and it worked.  Mining away at 1100 KH/s.
homies, http://royalcoinpool.com

Its fantastic and works wonders. Was a savior to me when this went down. Start mining! At the very least sign up at both for redundancy. Also this pool lets you set your own worker names

i Love this guys they have better alts pools
hey, thats really unkind to promote other pools in a pool thread.
Merit: 251
homies, http://royalcoinpool.com

Its fantastic and works wonders. Was a savior to me when this went down. Start mining! At the very least sign up at both for redundancy. Also this pool lets you set your own worker names

i Love this guys they have better alts pools
guys please wait for dns changes to propogate. things should go back to normal shortly. and try flushing your dns cache for sure.
Activity: 140
Site is down here.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
1 of my rigs switched back automatically, the other needed a /flushdns which was weird as plugged into the same switch.

Website just popped back online as well.

Activity: 56
it was up just for a while...
Activity: 143
I did the flushdns command successfully but can't connect Sad
could somebody pm me whatever address I should be plugging into my miner? Im far too stupid to be a ddos attacker and I wont share the addy with anyone
can you PM the new address for me then if you dont want to say it in the thread?
Activity: 28
tell us the ip to cloudflare frontend?
What's the new IP?
if i say it here, it'll get another ddos attack Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What's the new IP?
if i say it here, it'll get another ddos attack Cheesy

So, how we will know the new IP?

ipconfig /flushdns

Connected again.