Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROYALCOIN][POOL][RBPPS][DDOS-protected] RoyalCoin mining pool - page 4. (Read 13291 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
http://rlcpool.erundook.net/ is not working for me,  is it down?
nope. we have ~213mh/s at the moment. i guess your dns is looking at the old record (the one before the ddos attack). try flushing your dns please
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
so guys is everything back to normal?
except the stats page that is kinda slow because it has alot of data to work with. i'm working on a better caching strategy that will make it faster.
Activity: 412
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
people who ddsos pools should be shot in the head

Most likely one pool operator DDos other pool , so don't shoot them ...
homies, http://royalcoinpool.com

Its fantastic and works wonders. Was a savior to me when this went down. Start mining! At the very least sign up at both for redundancy. Also this pool lets you set your own worker names

i Love this guys they have better alts pools
hey, thats really unkind to promote other pools in a pool thread.
No worries, that pool uses PPLNS, which is kinda pointless, when only 2 pools exist. Takes way to long, for a slower miner to get enough shares, to reach full earning potential. Your pool is much better.
thanks for your kind words! Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
homies, http://royalcoinpool.com

Its fantastic and works wonders. Was a savior to me when this went down. Start mining! At the very least sign up at both for redundancy. Also this pool lets you set your own worker names

i Love this guys they have better alts pools
hey, thats really unkind to promote other pools in a pool thread.
No worries, that pool uses PPLNS, which is kinda pointless, when only 2 pools exist. Takes way to long, for a slower miner to get enough shares, to reach full earning potential. Your pool is much better.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
temporaly untill dns works u can  do:
use direct ip to miner
or edit hosts file to 176.56.230.twentyfive  pointing rlcpool.erundook.net domain
Activity: 154
would you get more coins mining from a pool with greater hashrate? if both pools had massive rate 60 vs 120 for example
i have also removed all paid shares from database to reduce server load. those shares were already accounted for your balance so no worries about them. so please disregard 1 share blocks in stats. they were accounted properly!

I'm trying hard to connect with your server but failed. Please help me.
i can't make dns changes go faster, i'm sorry for that. 1/3 of people are already mining again, its just local dns providers (and google, heh) making their dns cache too long. i hope this will be resolved within few hours.

I reseted my router and adsl modem and nothing , type ipcofing /dnsflush , what can i do?
try using some of dns servers from this list: http://theos.in/windows-xp/free-fast-public-dns-server-list/ (except google)
Merit: 251
i have also removed all paid shares from database to reduce server load. those shares were already accounted for your balance so no worries about them. so please disregard 1 share blocks in stats. they were accounted properly!

i can't make dns changes go faster, i'm sorry for that. 1/3 of people are already mining again, its just local dns providers (and google, heh) making their dns cache too long. i hope this will be resolved within few hours.

I reseted my router and adsl modem and nothing , type ipcofing /dnsflush , what can i do?

Activity: 140

Activity: 196
if you guys want to sell or buy RTC, send me a pm, ill add you on spreadsheet or post in exchange topic
Activity: 154
i see we're recovering now. 120mh/s now. need more of you back!

Tell me how to connect to your webpage and my miners to your pool and I will.
Activity: 140
tried flushing dns made no diff, on xubuntu Sad
try changing your dns servers

I'm using broadband connection and my dns server is fixed. any solution?

Activity: 657
Merit: 270
try changing your dns servers
Activity: 657
Merit: 270
i see we're recovering now. 120mh/s now. need more of you back! Cheesy