Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROYALCOIN][POOL][RBPPS][DDOS-protected] RoyalCoin mining pool - page 8. (Read 13291 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A bit weary joining a brand new btctalk members pool, but we will see how it goes.  Put 1200kh on here be good to your clients and we will be good to you man
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Not sure if this is "normal".  I seem to be getting shares a LOT slower then when I am mining anything else.  Is there something in my config that I might need to change? This is for a 7950 that mines at 630

color 02
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://rlcpool.erundook.net:3338 -u xxxxx -p xxxx -s 1 --expiry 1 --queue 0 --thread-concurrency 21712 --intensity 17 --gpu-platform 0 -d 0 -w 256 -v 1 -g 1

this is because share difficulty is set to 128. Most of other pools use 64 or 32, which is two or four times more shares per minute. Don't worry, everyone else is generating hashes at the same difficulty and block share proportions are right.

5 share per min? is it correct? it look likes so slowly

My all hash rate are 2.0 mhash
Merit: 250
Is there no way for free withdrawal at a certain point?
i didnt found one yet. even big pools like wemineltc suffer from this tx fee problem.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Is there no way for free withdrawal at a certain point?
everything okay? just watching how the load goes. payouts coming, no rejects, no server lags?

Maybe add a little note about the 0.1 RYC tx-fee for payouts. It's a super-common amount for alt-coins, but it's good to put it somewhere on the spots where you can set payouts (manual or auto).
ok i will add this now
done
I setup an account with this pool, but I cant get my RYC wallet to start downloading the block chain. I havent had this issue with other coins wallets please help.
i guess you just have to wait a bit
everything okay? just watching how the load goes. payouts coming, no rejects, no server lags?

Maybe add a little note about the 0.1 RYC tx-fee for payouts. It's a super-common amount for alt-coins, but it's good to put it somewhere on the spots where you can set payouts (manual or auto).
ok i will add this now
Activity: 154
I setup an account with this pool, but I cant get my RYC wallet to start downloading the block chain. I havent had this issue with other coins wallets please help.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

ok i guess no complaints in thread means pool is working great.
Activity: 329
Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.
nice pool, switch to it now.

I am lucky enough to find a block on solo mining within a hour, but no more in another 2 hours..... Embarrassed
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
ALERT: new registrations will be closed after we reach 500mh/s its 400mh now

So, lets open some additonal accounts and sell them later for some yacoins  Grin Grin Grin
i§m getting 0 shares on some quick blocks, anyone with simalar issue ? would it be possible to lower share difficulty ?
i am getting the same. thats okay with that block rate. just wondering when someone will find a block with one share and get all the reward Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i§m getting 0 shares on some quick blocks, anyone with simalar issue ? would it be possible to lower share difficulty ?
ALERT: new registrations will be closed after we reach 500mh/s its 400mh now
just joned the pool , looks good, i really like the design & transactions page Smiley
thanks.. btw this is hand-written software i made myself. it only looks like mmcfe (most of other pools) to make most people already familiar with it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
just joned the pool , looks good, i really like the design & transactions page Smiley
btw.. ashame to ask, but where do you guys monitor the network speed? i mean the royalcoin network speed of course Cheesy
Activity: 224
the question is when and where will be an exchange accepting those coins Smiley

I say we build stock up and wait a week, then start sending e-mails to exchanges requesting it to be added.  Too early and there isn't enough profit in it.  Have to build up some hype first. 
Pages:
Jump to: