Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 93. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
I think this would be the first coin with hashrate limitation. The idea is great, I'm watching it closely...

Not the first coin with hashrate limitation. Check Minerals.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
I think this would be the first coin with hashrate limitation. The idea is great, I'm watching it closely...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Seems that this coin died before launch, that's bad.

Far from it. From reading the previous posts there's been testing going on. This to me is a good sign  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2198
Still not explained solo mining.

There won't be any to enforce the hasrate limitation.
Really?If so,there coin is good for solo instaminers.

Which means no wallet at launch. Wallet after PoW
Need 1 good trusty exchange and hopefully a trusty pool as well  Wink
Activity: 868

Which means no wallet at launch. Wallet after PoW
Activity: 392

legendary
Just a quick update..

I've finished testing so far, everything looks good, i'm running final tests for the next 3-4 hours now and if nothing goes wrong, i'm ready !
super! if you need any help testing pool for hash limit LMK Smiley
Activity: 924
Seems that this coin died before launch, that's bad.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Activity: 868
Just a quick update..

I've finished testing so far, everything looks good, i'm running final tests for the next 3-4 hours now and if nothing goes wrong, i'm ready !

Thank you. I guess u will be the only pool which is good.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Just a quick update..

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I know you are waiting on pools and please take your time. But we need updates or something. OP states delayed until July 17th or 18th, its now the 19th. I didn't participate in the IPO and I'm getting inpatient, I can only imaging how the holders feel. ( if they even got their coins Wink )
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Can I subscribe to a newsletter or something please? Or a timeframe for the launch would be great. Smiley

+1, it would be great
Activity: 380
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
Can I subscribe to a newsletter or something please? Or a timeframe for the launch would be great. Smiley
legendary
only 10 MHs? a regular 4x280x rig already exceeds this limit at default core/mem settings. Please up the limit to 15 or 20 MHs
mine other coins with left over hash   Wink

How do I split my hash power or cards of 1 rig to mine different coins/pools? I am using PIMP

I have never used Pimp, but with most mining software in your command line for your .bat file, add -d 0 or -d 1 etc. after the password to indicate what GPU you want to run on a specific pool. ex: -u xxxx -p xxxx -d 0 will run GPU 0   Set up another .bat file for GPU 1  (in a separate miner folder) and you would add -d 1 and so on.

When you launch miner it will show all GPU's installed on mobo, but will only start the first one you have indicated it to, in that .bat file. You would then launch each miner to each pool using that specific .bat file from its own folder.

In your case, you could have up to 4 mining software folders and four different .bat files in each OR point -d 0 -d 1 -d2 all to one pool etc.

If all of your cards are the same than this is a whole lot easier, than say if you had a 7950 in one slot and a 6870 in another Smiley

Hope this helps  Wink

anyone want to add to this please do ,, its been a while lol

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
any news about launch?
Activity: 180
only 10 MHs? a regular 4x280x rig already exceeds this limit at default core/mem settings. Please up the limit to 15 or 20 MHs
mine other coins with left over hash   Wink

How do I split my hash power or cards of 1 rig to mine different coins/pools? I am using PIMP
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Are we getting closer to a launch? ok, was just checking back in  Cheesy

Yes we are getting closer but not ready yet for a hassle-free launch. I am really sorry for the delay.

Could you provide a timeframe? More like some hours or days?

I wish i could right now. The only thing i know is that OC and his team are working very hard on the limitation issues and a more or less ideal solution will be ready soon. I'll keep you posted.
You should increase the limit to a rig of 6*290x. which is 30m per username.

lol if he really wants this coin high priced then he'd limit it to 1mh. as mentioned, users can mine other coins with the extra hash in their system. they dont have to target all of their power to one coin.

dev. - regarding the pool. how are we doing with this? i see supernova seems to have taken a turn for the better with regard to recent support for the small miner. i still havent been able to get in touch with an old friend for his pool service, mainly because it has been a busy and well energy consuming past couple days for me in other areas. but i should have some time today to focus more on obtaining another service that is willing to help.
Activity: 392
Are we getting closer to a launch? ok, was just checking back in  Cheesy

Yes we are getting closer but not ready yet for a hassle-free launch. I am really sorry for the delay.

Could you provide a timeframe? More like some hours or days?

I wish i could right now. The only thing i know is that OC and his team are working very hard on the limitation issues and a more or less ideal solution will be ready soon. I'll keep you posted.
You should increase the limit to a rig of 6*290x. which is 30m per username.
Pages:
Jump to: