Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【RYO】【Cryptonight-GPU】 RyoCurrency - Privacy for everyone - page 17. (Read 38742 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Crypto newbie here, sorry if it's a stupid question, but can you guys tell me please where can I buy some RYO? I know there are many different exchanges, but I have trouble finding the one that sells RYO. Thank you in advance.

TradeOgre.com, Altex.echange and maplechangex

Also cryptopia:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=RYO_BTC

Which out of all possibilities I think is the most reliable and serious exchange. At least it has been around for a while without any major issues.
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 34
Ryo to the moon. Its a good project, keep involving
Activity: 63
Crypto newbie here, sorry if it's a stupid question, but can you guys tell me please where can I buy some RYO? I know there are many different exchanges, but I have trouble finding the one that sells RYO. Thank you in advance.

Also cryptopia:

I forgot about them Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 513

Also cryptopia:

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Ryo Pool By HeroMiners

Pool Url:  https://ryo.herominers.com/

https://ryo.herominers.com
Payout threshold 1 RYO
Denomination Unit: 0.1 RYO
Payment Interval: 15 minutes
Pool Fee: 1%

Dedicated Server
Can Directly Mining To Exchange (Integrated,paymentID and subaddress support)
Worker hash rate charts
E-Mail Notification Of Miners Down
Configurable minimal payout
Telegram worker and payment notification bot.
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/gvWSs84
Save your Hashrate!
Hi,
I have mined in your pool, and I would prefer to know how to adjust my automatic payments.
Thanks for help in advance.

Go to their discord.
RYO big brother is pumping to 22K Sat... Soon RYO will follow him...

where is your bother now?  Grin

Your point is? You brought nothing to discuss.
Activity: 174

where is your bother now?  Grin
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
Great bot we have here ...
Hi guys!

We have just added support for RyoCurrency to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

Dzięki Wink
I mined Sumo coin 6-7 months ago. I have them in Sumo wallet for a while in my Sumo wallet.
Now can i get them if i try to sync with my Ryo wallet 1:1 as Ryo? I have Sumo seeds.

Yup, just fire up the Ryo wallet and when asked "restore from existing seed", put in the Sumo seed. To prevent any fuckery, like a compromised application, replay attacks or whatever, it is a good idea to move the Sumokoins you have to a different wallet before accessing Ryo.
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
I mined Sumo coin 6-7 months ago. I have them in Sumo wallet for a while in my Sumo wallet.
Now can i get them if i try to sync with my Ryo wallet 1:1 as Ryo? I have Sumo seeds.
Activity: 37
any reason my RYO Lite Wallet is stuck on sending coins, updated to the latest wallet,but never sends or gets past the swirling and sending. tried killing and restarting the pc. had to reenter the seed key? but same issue.
Activity: 191
Merit: 56
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Thats why I just gave up. Too much BS for this coin just to get it running. I have never been able to send any money. Its a shame, because its a great coin. If I cant reimburse the simple electricity cost from mining it then out it goes unfortunately. I cant imagine im the only one with this issue.

A bit contradictory if you call this a great coin but at the same time point out that not even the most essential function of a coin works properly.
So if i send my Sumo to another adress its gonna send equal amount of RYO?

No.

If it does, this is not intended. It can happen by accident, but in general, since the fork, Ryo and Sumokoin are independent from each other and a transaction on one chain is not valid on the other chain.

Pretty sure the way it works is that new wallets / transactions after the fork would be seen as Empty wallets on RYO in case people were to make new sumo wallets.

Yet another cryptic statement. What "empty wallets"? I think you should read a bit more about how blockchains work in general…
Activity: 266
So if i send my Sumo to another adress its gonna send equal amount of RYO?

Pretty sure the way it works is that new wallets / transactions after the fork would be seen as Empty wallets on RYO in case people were to make new sumo wallets.

How many sumo has been converted over to RYO?

1.: There is no conversion. If you had SUMO when the fork happened, you have the same amount of RYO and SUMO now.

2.: SUMO and RYO are privacy coins, which means, there is no way to monitor movements. So, if you mean something like "how many people have moved their RYO?", there is no way to know.

TL;DR: Wrong question and no one knows.

So ur saying i still have all the sumo i converted to RYO , in my sumo wallet then?

so basically converting to ryo  = free coins?

You know, I usually try not to be too much of a dick, but I have to say, for someone with such strong opinions as quoted below, you have very basic questions:

(…)

sh lol who came up with that idiotic idea when the wallets all can be hacked by text? there is no key file, there is memoric seed and ur password, all text, it can be randomly guessed by an AI and if this coin rises in value oh im sure there will be a ton of people doing that.

(…)

Anyway, going back to the "not-being-a-dick"-part: If you had 10 SUMO before the fork, you have 10 SUMO and 10 RYO after the fork. There is something called "replay-attack", which basically means that when you send a transaction on one of the two chains, the other chain sees it as well and performs a transaction on that chain too, which may couse a loss of funds. As far as I know, this is not a problem with SUMO/RYO. So yes, usually, you should still have you SUMO. There is no "conversion".

how would the Sumo i had get deleted again exacly in the sumo blockchain? can someone explain that Smiley

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. Nothing is getting "deleted".
Pages:
Jump to: