Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【RYO】【Cryptonight-GPU】 RyoCurrency - Privacy for everyone - page 14. (Read 38851 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
A great project received much praise from everyone. I will follow the project. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 7
Hi, I was just on vacation for a longer time and noticed in one of my exchanges I had received some Ryo from a hard fork automatically. Thats very kind from you guys to take care of this! Many coins people lost because they werent there to exchange them, so i really appreciate you did it for us. I will support your project and love everything about it! If you need any help just post so we can become the #2 privacy coin after Monero, but even #3 or #4 or #5 would be fine, and maybe some day #1 haha. Nice work! I do think projects like this will boom HARD in the coming months and years because the storage of value is so much better than some token-garbage. Thanks! Hope you guys are DRIVEN and loving your work for this coin!
copper member
Activity: 47
[Ryo Wallet 'Atom' 1.0.0-0.3.1.0]

Overview
  • Next Generation GUI Wallet for Ryo-currency
  • Current release: Atom v1.0.0
  • Daemon version: 'Pie Orbital' 0.3.1.0

Meet the first release of the new, Electron based, Ryo Wallet: Atom v1.0.0. Being the foundation for further development, this initial release already brings several improvements over previous GUI wallet.

This wallet merges the functionality of the Full and LITE wallet into one, and adds a third (default) option to use local + remote node. By default, this will allow you to get started right away, but still download the Ryo blockchain for 100% reliability and anonymity.

Contributors for this release
mosu-forge (gui wallet dev)
fireice-uk (core dev)
psychocrypt (core dev)
copper member
[Ryo Currency 'Pie Orbital' 0.3.1.0]

• New RPC calls to enable our new GUI
  • Full support for Unicode on Windows, Russian seeds in particular (пpивeт!)
  • Start of large-scale refactoring withing the daemon to improve its speed
  • For full support of Unicode fonts we advise to use http://cmder.net/ console on Windows.

Automatically updated blockchain download is available at:  https://download.ryo-currency.com/blockchain.raw

Changelog

Bug Fixes
fix invalid memory access #110
fix windows cmd line #108
fix gcc8 compile under linux #101
fix possible infinite loop in tx_pool #100
fix Monero caching bug #86
Wallet fixes #94
Wallet: fix division by zero #104
simplewallet: fix unspend output #103
Windows Internationalization Fixes #99
Implement Windows Unicode APIs #102
Fix lookahead setting on restored wallets #114
fix wrong exit code for --help #90
fix URI parsing #87
fix compile with boost local #84
extent monero_add_library_with_deps #77
fix tests for block reward #75
fix unittest base58 #73
fix gtest MinGW compile (tests) #113
fix broken travis (tests) #93
fix unit tests #88
fix tests #69

Enhancements
Add v5 fork checkpoint #115
add developer pgp-key's #109
Add close wallet rpc call #107
Open wallet on restore #106
Use zram instead of swap for the Raspberry Pi #105
Hash keccak unroll #97
Optimise hashes #96
Add prng self-test #95
Upgrade prng to c++ #92
extent travis CI tests #89
integrate fmt library #71

Misc
CMake rename monero_add_library #81
increase minimal CMake version to 3.1.0 #80
remove address from DNS txt record #72

Activity: 1
incredible project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this idea developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?
Activity: 1
How do we know we can trust your accounting and reporting on costs and output? Who will independently control and oversee your idea’s accounting and operations?
copper member
copper member
Coming from the Ryo Lab...
@mosu_forge cooking up an atomic mix!

Activity: 65
He definitely has a great future.
Who he? The Dev? Well, he definitely has a great future. Should give him much credit for playing that trick with sumo. Glad I sold my sumos though.
Activity: 33
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the project even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit. He definitely has a great future.
copper member
Activity: 195
Merit: 1
Hello, i have a question: what is max supply of the coins? How many coins in the circulation and what inflation rate? thank you!
hello.
Circulating supply is here
Emission curve is here
Total Supply
88,188,888 coins in 20 years
(including 8M dev. fund)
Then 263,000 coins each year for inflation
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
Hello, i have a question: what is max supply of the coins? How many coins in the circulation and what inflation rate? thank you!
Activity: 128
copper member
what wallet version are you using? Make sure its 0.3 (check website) . Also some AV or firewall software may block it from sync. Also what language of the seed?

It was the latest version of the wallet that I downloaded the very same day.
I have no 3rd part AV or FW.
I was trying to restore seed from sumo, language of the seed is russian.
Anyway lately I managed to restore directly from sumo wallet.

A little peek into some of the chatter on =https://t.me/ryocurrencyTelegram, you should join us there for quicker assistance.  

Quote from: RyoCurrency
Options:
1. https://vk.com/@ryo_currency-vosstanovlenie-koshelka-iz-sid-frazy-na-russkom-yazyke
also feel free to ask here, if you feel like its more convenient for you https://t.me/ryocurrency_ru
2. Or if you have any linux disto, you can recover cli wallet with 0.3 without problems and convert it into english ( "set seed language" command) and use eng seed in GUI/LITE wallet[/quote author=RyoCurrency
copper member

ohh... read about splite sumo and ryo
its badly...
and what now? how to change old Sumo to Ryo ?

You could get plenty of assistance joining the RyoCurrency telegram channel.

But it's really quite simple.

1. download RYO wallet : https://ryo-currency.com/#downloads
2. create wallet using your sumo seed
3. rejoice at your claimed RYO   Cheesy

Activity: 128
Reminder - check our new paper wallet generator with full support of short seeds and kurz addresses.

ohh... read about splite sumo and ryo
its badly...
and what now? how to change old Sumo to Ryo ?
dtr
Activity: 164
what wallet version are you using? Make sure its 0.3 (check website) . Also some AV or firewall software may block it from sync. Also what language of the seed?

It was the latest version of the wallet that I downloaded the very same day.
I have no 3rd part AV or FW.
I was trying to restore seed from sumo, language of the seed is russian.
Anyway lately I managed to restore directly from sumo wallet.
copper member
Reminder - check our new paper wallet generator with full support of short seeds and kurz addresses.
copper member
Ryo (RYO)
Block time: 3m 56s
Last block: 164,119
Bl. reward:        41.99
Bl. reward 24h: 135.27

is it some glitch or ...Huh

http://joxi.ru/LmG0yXoTeD6aP2

it was a glitch. now there is no problem
copper member
For a couple of days I've been trying to restore wallet from seed phrase. I installed gui wallet and waited till it downloaded the whole blockchain. Now I paste seed and wait, wait, wait... The wallet doesn't seem to use cpu or disk, and after several hours of waiting it's still processing block #0.
Tried to close it and restart - no effect. Also tried lite wallet - and it's also stuck on block #0. What else can be done?

Pages:
Jump to: