Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【RYO】【Cryptonight-GPU】 RyoCurrency - Privacy for everyone - page 2. (Read 38742 times)

copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff
This is one of the coins I am excited about for a couple of reasons:

• atomic swaps
  • 2nd generation zero knowledge proofs

Those alone should at least take the coin back to 2000 sats. RYO road to 2000 starts today!

https://thecypherpunkjournal.com/2020/08/16/second-generation-zk-proofs-the-next-big-thing/

bitcoin – “I spent output 10, worth 1 BTC and output 22, worth 0.5 BTC“

ring signature (current CN coins) – “I spent output 10, 14, 18 or 20, and output 16, 18, 19, or 22“

2nd gen zk-proof – “I spent something.“

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Ryo is looking good from the research I have done,  got myself a nice bag from Trade ogre
Activity: 45
In less than 100 blocks Ryo Currency will have a scheduled base block reward decrease. You can always check current block height on Ryo Block explorer.
Following Ryo Plateau emission curve, Ryo will hit it's first block reward decrease on block 460215

• Block height / Effective date / Block base reward
  • 1 2017/04/18 32.00 Ryo
  • 65742 2017/11/01 36.45 Ryo
  • 131484 2018/05/17 41.97 Ryo
  • 197226 2018/11/17 48.59 Ryo
  • 262968 2019/05/23 56.28 Ryo
  • 328710 Est. 2019/11/18 65.07 Ryo
  • 388300 2020/05/19 54.895 Ryo [CURRENT]

Will be interesting to see how this effects RYO’s price. Their Telegram channel is busy today than I have ever seen it before.
copper member
Activity: 195
In less than 100 blocks Ryo Currency will have a scheduled base block reward decrease. You can always check current block height on Ryo Block explorer.
Following Ryo Plateau emission curve, Ryo will hit it's first block reward decrease on block 460215

• Block height / Effective date / Block base reward
  • 1 2017/04/18 32.00 Ryo
  • 65742 2017/11/01 36.45 Ryo
  • 131484 2018/05/17 41.97 Ryo
  • 197226 2018/11/17 48.59 Ryo
  • 262968 2019/05/23 56.28 Ryo
  • 328710 Est. 2019/11/18 65.07 Ryo
  • 388300 2020/05/19 54.895 Ryo [CURRENT]
copper member
  • Nvidia RTX 3060Ti
  • Nvidia RTX 3070
  • Nvidia RTX 3080
  • Nvidia RTX 3090
All new available Ampere Nvidia lineup has been tested on CN-GPU mining algorithm. Interested in scores? Check them in summary table with more than 40 GPUs across both AMD and Nvidia.
Explore ASIC/FPGA/BOTNET-proof Cryptonight-GPU with RYO mining!
Activity: 12
Ryo looking good buy at the moment especially with all the work the devs have already done
copper member
BOUNTIES in Ryo Discord!
Got one (or some) of those? Get a super easy reward in Ryo Discord! (channel #bounties)
  • GTX 1650 (1/2 Claimed)
  • GTX 1660 (0/2 Claimed)
  • GTX 1660 TI (0/2 Claimed)
  • RTX 2060S (1/2 Claimed)
  • RTX 2070S (0/2 Claimed)
  • RTX 3090

Activity: 5
Ryo (RYO) Mining Pool
Different Pool Regions for Best Hashrate Experience

Central Europe: ryo.herominers.com:10191
North Europe: fi.ryo.herominers.com:10191

Features
Pool and Solo Mining
No Registration Required
We Pay Full Reward (block reward + tx fee + extra)
Exchange Wallet Support (Integrated, PaymentID, Subaddress)
Actual Estimate Earning Table
Per Rig Statistics
Worker HashRate Charts
Email Alerts of Rig Down
Fully compatible with NiceHash and MiningRigRentals
xmr-node-proxy Support
Configurable Minimal Payout
Static Difficulty Support
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/gvWSs84
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/HeroMinersPool

Welcome & Happy Mining!
HeroMiners ❤️️ since 2018

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
The team did not consider the possibility of introducing service nodes, as in the Loki coin?
I think this would add value and popularity to the coin.
copper member

Ryo Currency 'Fermi Paradox' 0.6.0.0
This release implements dev. fund block reward increase as was discussed with Ryo community:

• Implement dev fund changes + provisional fork dates #243
  • Check blocks for FTL-violating backdates #245

Given generally nearly unanimous support and understanding the purpose of the increase from the community - the changes are implemented in this 0.6.0.0 update. The update will occur on mainnet on block 388000 (est. May 16th 2020).

Additional links:

copper member
What is their to not like  about RYO? Somebody please explain because when I look at who is running this project and how active the community is I see a project that is potentially the most undervalued cryptonote coin in existence.  Bitter trolls make for bitter fools.

Does RYO have a 2nd discord channel?
trolls will be trolls, don't listen to them.

Why Ryo? Most of points are explained here:
https://ryo-currency.com/ryo-serious-competitor-to-monero
Activity: 45
What is their to not like  about RYO? Somebody please explain because when I look at who is running this project and how active the community is I see a project that is potentially the most undervalued cryptonote coin in existence.  Bitter trolls make for bitter fools.

Does RYO have a 2nd discord channel?
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
copper member
One week ago (Sunday, April 12th) Ryo team has published community discussion, to get feedback and hear opinions of Ryo community members about increasing weekly dev fund reward to meet expenses that the team has with Ryo development. We would like to thank everyone in Ryo community who took their time, and shared their opinions.
[DISCUSSION RESULT]
copper member
[DISCUSSION] Increasing the RYO dev fund
As we all know the price of crypto, and especially alts, has been going down. Zcash is close to its all-time-low. Monero is lower than it has been before Alphabay pump in 2016
Current dev fund income makes it hard to cover even server costs - let alone hire someone to help with development or marketing. While RyoRu has been doing great work producing graphics and announcements for basically free, he is just one guy. Development has also been going at a glacial pace since last time we had someone to help us out was in September.

Therefore I would like to propose increasing the dev fund to 51282 RYO ($382) per week, while keeping the emission. This will decrease the miners' block reward to around 54.95
We already talked prominent members about it, and here are the common pros and cons.

For
  • It will allow us to keep both marketing, infrastructure, and slow-but-at-least some development until the market conditions improve. If we abandon one of the above, it will be very hard to "reactivate".
  • It will decrease market pressure from miners selling Ryo. We have been running a surplus for most of the dev fund's existence ( https://ryo-currency.com/dev-fund/ ) that's how we can still keep on going for now. We are selling very little of Ryo that we get too - instead paying for the servers in USD or Bitcoin.

Against
  • It will destroy trust - Zcash voted for a proposal just like this one few months ago, it is still there. Ethereum adjusted its emission while transitioning to PoS. Only guys that insist on this model happen to be ones with 40% premine (Monero). Go figure.
  • You are doing too little development - We are not immune to market conditions around us. Unfortunately crypto tends to work in cycles, and we are on a down slope.
  • You should pause development - This is again not ideal. All software has bugs. Having capacity to fix them takes some continuous effort.
  • X should chip in for development - Few people suggested finding someone - but I don't think that's feasible. Ryo should be a self-funding endeavour
  • It will reduce profits for the miners - for miner-holders, this should be an easy choice, after-all development is what will make their holdings go up in value. And as to people who mine-to-sell, they have no interest in the future of Ryo, so why should they have a say in it?

Additionally:
  • None of that money will go towards the dev share, which will decrease. This will extra money will be used to meet costs only
  • Sumokoin guys are trolling as usual - feel free to ignore monero suckers like Germining (aka patrick) etc.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
I am not in charge of anybody, you premine scammer! But thanks, for making your scam even more obvious  Grin Grin Grin

https://www.reddit.com/r/ryocurrency/comments/fzy6be/discussion_increasing_the_ryo_dev_fund/

TEAM DOUBLE DEV FUND!

I use new RYO wallet for windows
I tried twice (resync full block chain two times)
I tried wallet sync in the three modes I always get the same error, in my case it was
sync message stays for long time in block 264787 then it goes for a second to block 265035 then it goes back again to block 264787
my wallet address is  RYoLse6w1UT63Eyiqdz8W2H2WVrAF8AHaTRbHBYcpPRicmE6da1zih2Dcm677aPmWBF9nejSjPTQgDX jwbN7Mgbhb7DGDWAkGCg
Should I understand that the full version 0.5.0.1 of RYO Wallet does not run properly?
Ignore what sumo trolls here say (with germining aka patrik in charge of them)

Regarding your question about wallet, I discussed it with team and this will be fixed soon. You can use webwallet. All wallet links can be found here.
copper member

Ryo Currency 'Fermi Paradox' 0.5.0.2
This release implements several fixes in wallet binaries (the majour 0.5.0.0 update press release is here). Though the update is not mandatory, as it has wallet scan fixes - it is highly recommended for everyone to update:
  • Fix wallet subaddress scan #237
  • Fix wallet exceptions on reorgs #239
  • Few minor display fixes.

Additional links:
  • Ryo wallet Atom is updated to 1.4.1-0.5.0.2 version. Feel free to update it.
  • Mining of Ryo is supported in Xmr-Stak 2.10.8 using various community pools or built-in Atom SOLO pool.
  • To improve our support we created /r/xmrstak sub-reddit check it out if you have a problem, or you are looking for most up to date config for your card
  • Automatically updated blockchain download is available at: https://download.ryo-currency.com/blockchain.raw
copper member
I tried wallet sync in the three modes I always get the same error, in my case it was
sync message stays for long time in block 264787 then it goes for a second to block 265035 then it goes back again to block 264787
my wallet address is  RYoLse6w1UT63Eyiqdz8W2H2WVrAF8AHaTRbHBYcpPRicmE6da1zih2Dcm677aPmWBF9nejSjPTQgDX jwbN7Mgbhb7DGDWAkGCg
Should I understand that the full version 0.5.0.1 of RYO Wallet does not run properly?
Ignore what sumo trolls here say (with germining aka patrik in charge of them)

Regarding your question about wallet, I discussed it with team and this will be fixed soon. You can use webwallet. All wallet links can be found here.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Yes. Try to dump using the webwallet (if that works...)
Activity: 2
Use the cli and dump it as long as it's above 100sat dude. RUN!

Pages:
Jump to: