Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【RYO】【Cryptonight-GPU】 RyoCurrency - Privacy for everyone - page 22. (Read 38742 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
How this can be possible Huh

2018-07-07 21:10:34.975 [P2P3]  INFO    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:1554    ←[1;32mSYNCHRONIZED OK←[0m
2018-07-07 21:10:36.180 [P2P4]  INFO    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:1554    ←[1;32mSYNCHRONIZED OK←[0m
2018-07-07 21:10:39.358 [P2P3]  INFO    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:1554    ←[1;32mSYNCHRONIZED OK←[0m
2018-07-07 21:14:23.554 [P2P2]  INFO    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:320     [52.56.80.236:12210 OUT] Sync data returned a new top block candidate: 150029 ->
 153871 [Your node is 3842 blocks (10 days) behind]
SYNCHRONIZATION started

That's not the first time I see that ...
_Someone_ is "having fun" and put the Sumoblockchain on our network, this time. The Deamon will ban it after some time.
Activity: 17
DEV project not work WTF !!! coin and wallate not stable Huh sync loop not complate  Bye shit coin...
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
Announcement:

Due to high transaction backlog (someone is spamming the network with over 10,000 small transactions) we are recommending you send any transactions with a higher priority. The current 1x priority is 0.0075 Ryo per transaction, so we recommend 2x (0.015 Ryo per transaction) or 4x (0.03 Ryo per transaction) to get your transfer through in a normal amount of time. Sending with a 1x fee may cause your transaction to be stuck in the mempool for a long time. Please take this advice when sending to exchanges today.

https://t.me/ryo_currency

I can't help but think that some sour grapes are behind it.  Grin

Anyway, is there a way to at least open the Ryo Telegram channel to the public so it doesn't require registration to view the contents/comments if you were gonna make it the official go-to hub for Ryo news? Reddit, Stack Exchange and other popular platforms allows such access. Not all of us have accounts on these platforms or ever desire to register and have one. It shows that the channel only has 225 members. I'm almost certain that there's gotta be thousands of members here on BCT which has been around almost ever since cryptos came to be.

Activity: 661
Merit: 250
Wallet using 100% cpu and more than 5Go of RAM, sometimes adding more 3000 blocks to the chain ( want to sync to block 153k when true last block is 150k ), stay locked when trying to send coins ...
Nice piece of shit Angry

When new LiteWallet will be released ?
How this can be possible Huh

2018-07-07 21:10:34.975 [P2P3]  INFO    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:1554    ←[1;32mSYNCHRONIZED OK←[0m
2018-07-07 21:10:36.180 [P2P4]  INFO    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:1554    ←[1;32mSYNCHRONIZED OK←[0m
2018-07-07 21:10:39.358 [P2P3]  INFO    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:1554    ←[1;32mSYNCHRONIZED OK←[0m
2018-07-07 21:14:23.554 [P2P2]  INFO    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:320     [52.56.80.236:12210 OUT] Sync data returned a new top block candidate: 150029 ->
 153871 [Your node is 3842 blocks (10 days) behind]
SYNCHRONIZATION started

That's not the first time I see that ...
What exchanges ? The only one who's not a joke is always in maintenance Sad
Announcement:

Due to high transaction backlog (someone is spamming the network with over 10,000 small transactions) we are recommending you send any transactions with a higher priority. The current 1x priority is 0.0075 Ryo per transaction, so we recommend 2x (0.015 Ryo per transaction) or 4x (0.03 Ryo per transaction) to get your transfer through in a normal amount of time. Sending with a 1x fee may cause your transaction to be stuck in the mempool for a long time. Please take this advice when sending to exchanges today.

https://t.me/ryo_currency
Activity: 19
Hello. I download new Ryo Gui wallet/ And click restore wallet with mnemonik phase. It show me wallet RYO in the wallet, but my wallet name is Sumo in title. What?? its wrong?? I mining it from Sumo not Ryo/ What is it???
Hi all,

currently i am mining ryo on miner.rocks and i am checked all exchange were maintenance,
please help to guide me how to get fiat(usd) ?

thanks

1. There was a vulnerability found in all Cryptonight code. Coins need to patch it along with exchanges. (Coins could leak from exachanges).
2. The only way to get ryo->fiat is selling ryo for btc, then depositing the btc into a exchange that has fiat extenstions.

no.2
hi all, do you know where to selling ryo to btc ? im checked all deposit exchange all under maintenance

thanks

Number 2 is because of Number 1.
How about Ryo Lite Wallet? Do we need to wait for update or?

There will be a release, probably after fork. Patience, please Smiley We have a lot of work.
Activity: 315
How about Ryo Lite Wallet? Do we need to wait for update or?
Activity: 2
Hi all,

currently i am mining ryo on miner.rocks and i am checked all exchange were maintenance,
please help to guide me how to get fiat(usd) ?

thanks

1. There was a vulnerability found in all Cryptonight code. Coins need to patch it along with exchanges. (Coins could leak from exachanges).
2. The only way to get ryo->fiat is selling ryo for btc, then depositing the btc into a exchange that has fiat extenstions.

no.2
hi all, do you know where to selling ryo to btc ? im checked all deposit exchange all under maintenance

thanks
Do you have any bootstrap so that it would be easy to synchronize the wallet?
See last message on page 12
where does wallet keep the blockchain? Just afraid to do not have enough space.
C:\ProgramData\ryo on w10 ...

But you can move files in any path you want, launch ryod.exe with --data-dir, then launch GUI wallet
Activity: 50
Do you have any bootstrap so that it would be easy to synchronize the wallet?
Activity: 15
where does wallet keep the blockchain? Just afraid to do not have enough space.
legendary
If you need more privacy:
1. Create another Ryo wallet (Don't forget the old seed words!, Write down the new Words too!)
2. Send all Ryo coins from first wallet - to second wallet, enjoy hodling!
And how about the old Sumo wallet? Should I send all Sumo coins from the old wallet to another one?

No need to. Use the original Sumo seed in Ryo wallet to restore whatever Sumo balance you have in Ryo. Then for privacy or as a preventative layer against replay attacks, create a new Ryo (native) wallet and transfer your balance from the recovered wallet (with the Sumo seed) to this new native Ryo wallet (churning).

Activity: 15
legendary
I did not find a wallet file, how can I transfer a wallet to another computer?

Wallet files are in C:\ProgramData\RyoGUIWallet\wallets (in Windows 7 anyway). For this latest version, just install it in your "another" computer, drop your wallet files in the appropriate directory and let it sync from scratch as it seems to do just that based on my experience with it a couple of hours ago (subject to verification - see my post just above yours.

Pages:
Jump to: