Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【RYO】【Cryptonight-GPU】 RyoCurrency - Privacy for everyone - page 25. (Read 38742 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Announcement:

We will push back the new release fork date to block 150000 ( 7th of July ) to allow some more testing because of our official pool crash-and-burn.

To get information hot off the press, click here.

Hi Kesior,

So this answer to my previous question about if there was going to be a hardfork :-)

Just a little consideration: I usually check Reddit and I'm subscribed to https://twitter.com/RyocurrencyO, and haven't seem any news about this. In fact, the twitter account is very active but no a single announcement :-/

It's just my opinion, but please don't put all the emphasis on Telegram, and at least give a succinct announcement on Twitter ;-)

And now the question, as I don't see any public announcement: do we need to update our miners? I don't see any updates here:

https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/releases

Many thanks :-D !

Finally saw a Reddit post and a tweet, many thanks, that's good PR, I wouldn't expect less from RYO :-D !!
Activity: 372
Merit: 108
Ryo's price is slowly climbing up.
overtaking his father SUMO with a few sats..
seems everything looks bright.
Announcement:

We will push back the new release fork date to block 150000 ( 7th of July ) to allow some more testing because of our official pool crash-and-burn.

Hi Kesior,

So this answer to my previous question about if there was going to be a hardfork :-)

Just a little consideration: I usually check Reddit and I'm subscribed to https://twitter.com/RyocurrencyO, and haven't seem any news about this. In fact, the twitter account is very active but no a single announcement :-/

It's just my opinion, but please don't put all the emphasis on Telegram, and at least give a succinct announcement on Twitter ;-)

And now the question, as I don't see any public announcement: do we need to update our miners? I don't see any updates here:

https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/releases

Many thanks :-D !
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Hello dev.
I wanted to deposit my Ryo coins on TO exchange but it says "Warning! This wallet is currently not online, your deposit may not show up or will be delayed."
So any idea when it will be open and when can i deposit and sell Ryo coins on that exchange.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hi dev

when is the wallet deposit open?
Activity: 266
Stop renting nicehash miners on this FireIce

wait til next month.
Activity: 63
Announcement:

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
Does anyone knows about the issue with Ryo in tradeogre?
The wallets have been under maintenance for about 2 weeks.

So far Trade Ogre has been a good exchange and I have never lost a penny with them.

coin and wallet being updated. wait for more info from devs.
Activity: 206
Does anyone knows about the issue with Ryo in tradeogre?
The wallets have been under maintenance for about 2 weeks.

So far Trade Ogre has been a good exchange and I have never lost a penny with them.
Activity: 34
I see this in my wallet log:

Code:
2018-Jun-29 15:51:28.792382 [P2P6][96.59.239.119:19733 OUT]Sync data returned a new top block candidate: 147142 -> 144447 [Your node is 2695 blocks (7 days) ahead]
SYNCHRONIZATION started

Is this a known problem or have I done something wrong?
I got the wallet from github and compiled few weeks ago.
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
Any news for the new wallet ? Deposits on exchanges are always off :/

Fork is comming soon, please bare with us.

Hi kesior, what fork are you talking about??? I suppose you're talking about forking a github project to make a new wallet, not about a blockchain fork, ain't you?

Many thanks Cheesy
Quote from: Someone wrote this

I still am -- too lazy to change to a new address.

We'll do it for you Wink

Are you developing an easy way for achieving this?

YUP! Hold on to your boots.
Why syncing is so loooooooong ?
It takes ~10mn for 40 blocks ...
What ressource is the more important ? CPU ? RAM ? Disk ? Connection ?

LiteWallet doesn't work for me ...

Wallet is running on a small server, connection speed is not a problem on it.
How to operate daemon completely and use it for running wallet?
My wallet got errors with daemon failed.
Thank you all for any help to fix my daemon

Please wait until next week, there will be more information very soon about the fork. You will need to download new binaries, wallets, etc.
Activity: 30
Greetings guys! Seems very absorbing! Judicious approach, interesting vision.

Fork is comming soon, please bare with us.
Activity: 661
Merit: 250

We'll do it for you Wink

Are you developing an easy way for achieving this? I suppose I could create a new RYO wallet and make a sweepall from the SUMO address to the RYO address, but I guess I'm waiting to see what the recommended path is Smiley

We'll do it for you Wink
Activity: 23
If I used my Sumo coin wallet address pre Ryo Fork can it still accept Ryo or do I need to set up a new wallet address?

At present (and, for code reasons, probably forever) you can use your Sumo address to accept Ryo.  I still am -- too lazy to change to a new address.
Pages:
Jump to: