Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【RYO】【Cryptonight-GPU】 RyoCurrency - Privacy for everyone - page 23. (Read 38742 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
If you need more privacy:
1. Create another Ryo wallet (Don't forget the old seed words!, Write down the new Words too!)
2. Send all Ryo coins from first wallet - to second wallet, enjoy hodling!
And how about the old Sumo wallet? Should I send all Sumo coins from the old wallet to another one?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I did not find a wallet file, how can I transfer a wallet to another computer?
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
RYO GUI WALLET v0.2.0.1 "Clutchy"
Our release of the GUI wallet including daemon v0.2.0.1

Changes:
  • * Re-introduced sync bar and percentage synced
  • * Upon opening, your wallet will be given a brand new RYoL prefixed address.
  • * Ability to send to RYo and Sumo prefixed addresses.
  • * NOTE: This wallet does not support opening or creating Kurz addresses, however you can send funds to a Kurz address.

https://github.com/ryo-currency/ryo-gui-wallet/releases/tag/0.2.0.1

This version does not use the existing database in the "lmdb" folder. Instead, it creates a new database folder "lmdb02" and syncs with/downloads the blockchain from scratch (a lot slower than usual at that). Is this what it is supposed to do? If so, can the old "lmdb" folder eventually be deleted then?

Activity: 661
Merit: 250
How long is synchronization of the wallet? feels like already too long.
Launched 15h ago, I'm at 81% ...
Activity: 15
How long is synchronization of the wallet? feels like already too long.
Activity: 311

I can already run the new GUI wallet
Activity: 266

Hi! There will be a GUI wallet released shortly Smiley

...in time for the fork?

...wait, a second fork? Did I miss something? I haven't split my SUMO/RYO yet, should I before the fork?

As long as you have your sumo seed words, you're safe. But, to get ahead of everything, download the newest cli binaries here, use a remote node here, restore wallet, save new RyoL address/seed words, and after the fork be happy =]

the ryo seed is the same as sumo one after restoring, doesn't change.

It changes, the last word drops.

no they dont,  i already compared and checked when i was saving my new RYO wallet, oh it was exacly the same as sumo one.
copper member
Activity: 195
Merit: 1
RYO GUI WALLET v0.2.0.1 "Clutchy"
Our release of the GUI wallet including daemon v0.2.0.1

Changes:
  • * Re-introduced sync bar and percentage synced
  • * Upon opening, your wallet will be given a brand new RYoL prefixed address.
  • * Ability to send to RYo and Sumo prefixed addresses.
  • * NOTE: This wallet does not support opening or creating Kurz addresses, however you can send funds to a Kurz address.

https://github.com/ryo-currency/ryo-gui-wallet/releases/tag/0.2.0.1
Activity: 63

...in time for the fork?

...wait, a second fork? Did I miss something? I haven't split my SUMO/RYO yet, should I before the fork?

As long as you have your sumo seed words, you're safe. But, to get ahead of everything, download the newest cli binaries here, use a remote node here, restore wallet, save new RyoL address/seed words, and after the fork be happy =]

It changes, the last word drops.

...in time for the fork?

no one even said what the hard fork is or what it does

so far it just looks like the 600 000 coins fireice got but they didn't work to transfer over to RYO and now he has to hardfork to just get his RYO back Wink

meh what else is the hardfork

and third, everyone can hack the wallets right now, the wallet itself is text and password is text, an AI doing millions of combinations will just crack wallets, random seed and random password here we go free RYO everyone.

so please fix that and get an actual Key file , best way is to make all new wallets "create wallet" come with a key file so you can just send the coins from ur old wallet over. cause yeah its pretty scary having coins on RYO, even the exchanges can just get hacked like that too

...in time for the fork?

Activity: 110
This is an interesting project
Hi all,

currently i am mining ryo on miner.rocks and i am checked all exchange were maintenance,
please help to guide me how to get fiat(usd) ?

thanks

1. There was a vulnerability found in all Cryptonight code. Coins need to patch it along with exchanges. (Coins could leak from exachanges).
2. The only way to get ryo->fiat is selling ryo for btc, then depositing the btc into a exchange that has fiat extenstions.
Activity: 2
Hi all,

currently i am mining ryo on miner.rocks and i am checked all exchange were maintenance,
please help to guide me how to get fiat(usd) ?

thanks
Activity: 661
Seriously, when will you do a wallet without hardcoded path on C: Huh
Activity: 994
Merit: 513

...in time for the fork?

Activity: 311

My wallet is no longer receiving coins.

Gui Wallet

Is synchronizing
Pages:
Jump to: