Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][SAGA][Cryptopia][NO ICO][Masternode 90%] SagaCoin | PoW + PoS ⚡ - page 15. (Read 50290 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
SAGA Developer
Hi, I encrypted my wallet. And saved the passphrase. I am sure it's correct. But I can no longer works. Anyone had this issue?

After entering my passphrase multiple times. It did finally unlock. I noticed that when I was sending transaction it didn't seem to sync like a delay and no confirmation, after a couple of goes it when though. Just now went to send the remaining balance. And, I am locked out again! I have done nothing but copy past the same passphrase.

DEV?

Seems like either something wrong with your computer or your computer infected by virus. How can a copy and paste with same password works one minute before but failed one minute after  Huh

Yes, I know crazy stuff. I finally go it out. Basically had to manually DDoS myself, with my own passphrase. Then the same with sending the balance. It was a ride. Eventually I managed to send it to a new wallet. The new wallet is working correctly. But, any wallet I restored that .dat to was the same (and I tried all platforms).

So obviously the .dat was corrupted.

Dev, any ideas why?

Sorry, I don't quite get you... Do you mean that your new wallet.dat is working fine, but old wallet.dat could be corrupted?

Yes, original .dat file was corrupted.

There could be a lot of reasons for corrupted file, like fragmented issue that @civilufo mentioned, or computer did not shut down properly, or etc.

So, it is highly recommended to backup your wallet to external storage device such as thumb drive, external hard disk, or cloud storage, because you have no way to recover your coins inside the wallet if corrupted.

Cloud storage is one of the best to backup your wallet because it is an offsite backup, but your have to ensure tight security.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi, I encrypted my wallet. And saved the passphrase. I am sure it's correct. But I can no longer works. Anyone had this issue?

After entering my passphrase multiple times. It did finally unlock. I noticed that when I was sending transaction it didn't seem to sync like a delay and no confirmation, after a couple of goes it when though. Just now went to send the remaining balance. And, I am locked out again! I have done nothing but copy past the same passphrase.

DEV?

Seems like either something wrong with your computer or your computer infected by virus. How can a copy and paste with same password works one minute before but failed one minute after  Huh

Yes, I know crazy stuff. I finally go it out. Basically had to manually DDoS myself, with my own passphrase. Then the same with sending the balance. It was a ride. Eventually I managed to send it to a new wallet. The new wallet is working correctly. But, any wallet I restored that .dat to was the same (and I tried all platforms).

Dev, any ideas why?

Sorry, I don't quite get you... Do you mean that your new wallet.dat is working fine, but old wallet.dat could be corrupted?

Yes, original .dat file was corrupted.
SAGA Developer

DEV?

Dev, any ideas why?

DEV?

Dev, any ideas why?

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
This wallet is the worst I've ever used. It's always lagging, bugging out, etc.

I have over 2500 coins and I try to send them to itself and it says not enough coins. Nonstop issues since the most recent update.

We have run GUI wallets in three platforms (ubuntu, windows and mac) without any issue. You might feel lag while syncing, but it is good after synced. May I know what is the OS and spec of your machine? It could be your machine low hardware spec issue.

I have windows version at i5, running smooth, had made a few deposits and withdrawals without an issue.

I also tried to get linux wallet in vmware ubuntu, transfer my wallet.dat to it, it works great too.

Yeah, mine run smooth too.
I noticed some people complaint about other coin wallets too, but I always have no issue, so I think either low computer spec or your harddisk problem. If high spec computer but still lag, then most probably harddisk problem with slow read and write, it does not mean that you have corrupted harddisk but you might have alot fragmented sectors in your harddisk, it is time to defragment it. Or change to a SSD.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

I have over 2500 coins and I try to send them to itself and it says not enough coins. Nonstop issues since the most recent update.

We have run GUI wallets in three platforms (ubuntu, windows and mac) without any issue. You might feel lag while syncing, but it is good after synced. May I know what is the OS and spec of your machine? It could be your machine low hardware spec issue.

I have windows version at i5, running smooth, had made a few deposits and withdrawals without an issue.

I also tried to get linux wallet in vmware ubuntu, transfer my wallet.dat to it, it works great too.
SAGA Developer

Activity: 92

Activity: 12
Hi everyone! I joyned! Good luck!
Activity: 6
A promising project! I gladly joined this project! I see the prospect here!
Activity: 38
Hi,

I need some advice/help from Devs. My saga is currently in accessible and seems to be a problem with the wallet. I downloaded a wallet onto windows 10 64 bit, worked fine and encrypted it and sent saga into it.

Since then the my passphrase will not unlock the wallet most of the time, occasionally it does work when I use the exact same pass phrase. I managed to send a small test transaction out.

Currently even though wallet is unlocked I press the send transaction button and nothing happens.

I've tried restoring wallet to the same computer and also to Ubuntu 64 bit on another computer to the same result.
Activity: 518
What are the marketing plans for this coin?

Where is the bounty for youtube videos?

I want to see some progress

Translation campaign just finished, check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysagacryptopia-sagacoin-translation-signature-design-campaign-2699737 (EDIT: we will update ANN thread with all translated language soon)

And signature design contest will be ended in next few hours. Then we will start signature campaign next month.
Thanks for the information thus we as the bounty hunter had a preparation to follow this project, hopefully to the fore many of the participants who followed the project.
SAGA Developer

Translation campaign just finished, check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysagacryptopia-sagacoin-translation-signature-design-campaign-2699737 (EDIT: we will update ANN thread with all translated language soon)

And signature design contest will be ended in next few hours. Then we will start signature campaign next month.

Who can I trust for a shared MN?

I am just starting a node sharing business, I have 1 saga node.
Merit: 10
It looks like there's a lot of people working on this coin. The price of this coin is a bit high, and it all goes to more than ten dollars.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

DEV?

DEV?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
why is this coin not having a better volume?

It's weird..

simply because it might be under the radar or the market is just not interested in it. From a technical standpoint it doesn't really have that much to offer as of now. Maybe some development can change that for the better.
Activity: 18
why is this coin not having a better volume?

It's weird..
Pages:
Jump to: