Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][SAGA][Cryptopia][NO ICO][Masternode 90%] SagaCoin | PoW + PoS ⚡ - page 16. (Read 50290 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
SagaCoin (SAGA) MINING POOL

http://www.youpool.org

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 0.25% Only (Lowest Fee)

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://youpool.org:3433 -u  -p c=SAGA
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
SAGA Developer
Where is right info about Cap? Coinmarketcap and masternodes.online - different info.

You should refer to masternodes.online, because coinmarketcap is not updated. We have sent updated values to CMC, but they just added max supply only. We will send to them again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Activity: 478
Merit: 10
IMPORTANT

Pool http://mpos-pools.com/saga moved to new server.
To access use, please, http://s2.mpos-pools.com/saga
Stratum settings didn't change

Apologise for inconvenience. It took more time
than expected.
Activity: 448
many projects do not guarantee that they can register to other Exchange. it is due to high ETH fluctuations. so many teams are trying to do that but the roadmap can change and they are still trying. Anyone who can not live with it is welcome to sell their tokens and they hurry back and buy in the fomo as the project starts rolling
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Where is right info about Cap? Coinmarketcap and masternodes.online - different info.
Activity: 518
Can you please tell me where the BIG mining pools are??  Seeing huge network hash rate but most pools are low hash rate and very long time between blocks.  Please help out if you can.

I'm using miningpool.shop but no idea which is the largest pool. Maybe most people solo mining because this is an ASIC friendly algorithm.
Hi friends. Can I mine this coin with asic L3+ scrypt miner ? My hashrate is around 600Hs  so how many coins could I expect to mine within 24 hours? Thanks for answer!
It's a pity, it's true.
I have mined saga with L3+ on the end of December, one L3+ gave 7 saga per day. Now  ~1.5 saga
Wow. This coin is not even listed on whattomine.com.  Didn't know that I can manually set the difficulties in order to get daily income. If the price return to its hight 170k satoshi mining might be still profitable!
It is true that you say if prices could return to mining Satoshi here I also think that the token is still profitable for us.
Activity: 15
Hi, I encrypted my wallet. And saved the passphrase. I am sure it's correct. But I can no longer works. Anyone had this issue?

Activity: 75
Activity: 65
Can you please tell me where the BIG mining pools are??  Seeing huge network hash rate but most pools are low hash rate and very long time between blocks.  Please help out if you can.

I'm using miningpool.shop but no idea which is the largest pool. Maybe most people solo mining because this is an ASIC friendly algorithm.
Hi friends. Can I mine this coin with asic L3+ scrypt miner ? My hashrate is around 600Hs  so how many coins could I expect to mine within 24 hours? Thanks for answer!
It's a pity, it's true.
I have mined saga with L3+ on the end of December, one L3+ gave 7 saga per day. Now  ~1.5 saga
Wow. This coin is not even listed on whattomine.com.  Didn't know that I can manually set the difficulties in order to get daily income. If the price return to its hight 170k satoshi mining might be still profitable!
SAGA Developer
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Who can I trust for a shared MN?

I think it is hard to tell who can be trusted for shared MN host, or you may start yourself as a shared MN host if you trust nobody, this is not a hard job  Grin
Activity: 77
Who can I trust for a shared MN?
EEM
Activity: 194
Merit: 32

It's a pity, it's true.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Difficulty is high (300 000). With 600 Mh/s, you can get 1 SAGA / day Smiley

https://whattomine.com/coins/4-ltc-scrypt?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=600.0&br_enabled=true&br=25.0&d_enabled=true&d=300000&p=800.0&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate
Activity: 65

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
saga-crypto are you there?

I saw another member asking same question do you mind to give an answer please? volume looks ekstremely high considering circulating suply, so I think it is a valid question if coinmarketcap is updated to the circulating supply.

Please join our discord and you will find answer there. We have answered same questions too many times. BTW, we will add new FAQ page to our website for the answer of these frequent questions very soon.

Yes, please join discord now, I just read the answer again in general discussion channel, just scroll a few lines up and you will get the answer.
SAGA Developer
saga-crypto are you there?

I saw another member asking same question do you mind to give an answer please? volume looks ekstremely high considering circulating suply, so I think it is a valid question if coinmarketcap is updated to the circulating supply.

Please join our discord and you will find answer there. We have answered same questions too many times. BTW, we will add new FAQ page to our website for the answer of these frequent questions very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: