Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][SAGA][Cryptopia][NO ICO][Masternode 90%] SagaCoin | PoW + PoS ⚡ - page 17. (Read 50290 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
saga-crypto are you there?

I saw another member asking same question do you mind to give an answer please? volume looks ekstremely high considering circulating suply, so I think it is a valid question if coinmarketcap is updated to the circulating supply.
Activity: 3
hello dev

can you please tell me if coinmarketcap is updated as to how many coins are in circulation.. it says around 220.000 coins and that there will be a total of 2.2 mil coins is that correct? if not can you please provide me the right figure

thx
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Currently finished signature design for Legendary, Hero and Sr. Member : https://i.imgur.com/xuiaYIA.png for the contest of SAGA signature design .
I will finish tomorrow the Full Member to Jr. Member signature design because its already 1 A.M here in the Philippines.

Nice and neat signature design, hope you will win the contest  Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Currently finished signature design for Legendary, Hero and Sr. Member : https://i.imgur.com/xuiaYIA.png for the contest of SAGA signature design .
I will finish tomorrow the Full Member to Jr. Member signature design because its already 1 A.M here in the Philippines.
Activity: 18
how to find a mining pool .
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Hello, is there anyone who owned masternode could tell me how many coins one day will be got?
Activity: 289
SAGA Developer
Anyone have insight on a MN issue I'm seeing.  After setting it up and starting the node, the IP address doesn't read in the Masternode Network list.

It shows: [::]:0

What would cause this?  Any help would be appreciated.

I believe maybe you have did something wrong. Please check our masternode guide at https://sagacoin.net/masternode.html or this thread, or https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25716105 for guides contributed by SAGA community.

How are the rewards splitted ?
Are the block rewards splitted between miners (25 SAGA for the 1 year) ? Masternodes get 180% of the block rewards (45 SAGA) and POS get 20% of the block rewards (5 SAGA) ? Does it means every block, every 120 seconds, 75 SAGA are created and distributed between miners, masternodes and stakers ?
Please tell me if this is right or not, I'm new and trying to understand the technical aspect of cryptocurrencies

No, SAGA MN rewards based on PoS, not PoW. We will prepare a FAQ for this answer in details soon, or you may join our discord and search for the answer because we have answered a few times about it.
Activity: 32
They can be either stored on the VPS or the local wallet (cold wallet).  You'll have to find the instructions in the discord channel to set the cold wallet up.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
When setting up the masternode, do the coins need to be stored on the VPS or can they stay in the local wallet?
Activity: 28
How are the rewards splitted ?
Are the block rewards splitted between miners (25 SAGA for the 1 year) ? Masternodes get 180% of the block rewards (45 SAGA) and POS get 20% of the block rewards (5 SAGA) ? Does it means every block, every 120 seconds, 75 SAGA are created and distributed between miners, masternodes and stakers ?
Please tell me if this is right or not, I'm new and trying to understand the technical aspect of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Anyone have insight on a MN issue I'm seeing.  After setting it up and starting the node, the IP address doesn't read in the Masternode Network list.

It shows: [::]:0

What would cause this?  Any help would be appreciated.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
Will you create bounty for social networks? And when the signature campaign begins, at least, approximate dates.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Can i ask a legit question about coin supply?

If there are only 2.2 million saga tokens available, and only 221k of available supply, why are so many for sale on cryptopia?  There are 32k on the sell side.  This number seems WAY higher then other comparable tokens by numbers
SAGA Developer
SAGA Developer
Hello ,
I have a masternode and yesterday i made a withdraw for my account and from then i have not receive any reward , do i have to setup the masternode again? in my wallet the masternode show it's active ,now i don't know what to do.
also pls update the link to the telegram because it's not working.

You have broken the 2500 in one piece, so you better setup from scratch again. I suggested you to join our discord group because alot of people has been discussing about this issue and there is workaround so that you won't touch the 2500 while you send other coins in the same wallet address.
Activity: 128
Hello ,
I have a masternode and yesterday i made a withdraw for my account and from then i have not receive any reward , do i have to setup the masternode again? in my wallet the masternode show it's active ,now i don't know what to do.
also pls update the link to the telegram because it's not working.
SAGA Developer
Activity: 151
Merit: 101
Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!
Hello, i already see a lot of ASICS mining this coin by now, over 2ths a second, when are you guys planning to be listed in Bittrex?
Cryptopia not very safe, actually none of them are safe... you know what i mean
thanks for your answer, btw, whats the use of having a full node if theres no incentive in staking?
SAGA Developer
When the coin will be listed on new exchangers ? i read something about yobit ! can you confirm something ?

Yes, we have applied to yobit exclusive listing, promised to be listed in 2~3 business days (you can check it https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/) but no news at all. We have contacted the support, but no reply too...

BTW, you may help us to push them too, we have seen a lot of people asking about other coins listing in twitter.
Pages:
Jump to: