Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 6. (Read 24041 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Bounty campaign Yamzu its  ended!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Under such market's condition reaching to this amount of money is still very good performance. There is one more day and few hours and it is possible to see reversal in interest of investors which to result ending figure much more higher than of now. A real life project with working product will take no time to bring more people as users inside its ecosystem.

It is important that someone has noticed that the ICO has been a success in this bear market is not easy to raise funds. Yamzu is a finished product ready for use with over 10k users who have contributed most to the success of the ICO. If I understand correctly, the yamzu team would like to continue with targeted bounty to also involve the crypto community that has not been much to date. I think in a sense until now Yamzu has been a little snubbed, we hope the team is able to involve the bitcointalk community in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Under such market's condition reaching to this amount of money is still very good performance. There is one more day and few hours and it is possible to see reversal in interest of investors which to result ending figure much more higher than of now. A real life project with working product will take no time to bring more people as users inside its ecosystem.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Just another two days of ICO left, on the roadmap it say the coin will hit the exchange in December do you know wich one?
It is good news, I don't know where they will be launching dipertukaran, but I hope all goes smoothly until launching arrived, but the current bear market made many people who rest in crypto, and wait until the his condition is recovering. how the team will face this situation?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Just another two days of ICO left, on the roadmap it say the coin will hit the exchange in December do you know wich one?
we pray for the best, hopefully in the future everything will work as we all hope this project can be developed more successfully by the managing team and hopefully the results will not disappoint later.
legendary
Bounty campaign Yamzu will end soon. You have only 2 days for finish to write all posts.
legendary
Yamzu is a successful Swedish gaming company with a current user base of more than 10,000 players. You guys are super !!!!
I am wondering if they will start to make the tournament using the yamzu platform in Asia or USA we really we are going to see something special.
Which continents and nations are the most priorities of YAMZU team to expand its community?
Would you mind disclosing more details on prioritied targets of YAMZU, please.

If I'm not mistaken, Yamzu is a worldwide project, but for now the big tournaments take place in Asia and America, Roadmap say: Q1 2019 The first mobile eSports games will be implemented in the platform.More PC eSports titles will be available, including DOTA 2, PUBG, Call of Duty, and Battlefield.Q2 2019 Yamzu will hold its first global eSports events.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I’m so in love with yamzu.com! Playing CS:GO everyday and making YP (money in this platform).
Looking forward to buy some YMZ
legendary
Yamzu is a successful Swedish gaming company with a current user base of more than 10,000 players. You guys are super !!!!
I am wondering if they will start to make the tournament using the yamzu platform in Asia or USA we really we are going to see something special.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
legendary
Yamzu need a good partnership with another project, hope in the future team will considering to make some. It is great at the moment Yamzu collects over more than half softcap! Do you know wich is the exchange Yamzu will be listed do you started to make some contact?
Bounty campaign going to end. you have still only 5 days for participate in our project!
For this moment we collected 7,340,000 €

Our ICO will end in 6 days!!! So all bounty will end in 6 days too!!!

Tokensale details:
 Public Pre-Sale - 25th July - 30th September. Bonus - 30%.
 Public Token-sale - 1st October - 29th November. No bonus available for this stage.
The minimum contribution for each stage - 0.1 ETH
The maximum contribution - Unlimited (AML & KYC apply).
Exchange rate - 1 YMZ = 0.1€
Soft cap - 3,000,000 €
Hard cap - 13,000,000 €
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
Our ICO still going 14 days yet! Hurry to invest in our project!
I doubt anyone would want to invest now. Have you seen the price of bitcoin? The whole market fell very much

This is something that is very worrying for many people because the price of Bitcoin is very bad and will get worse at the end of 2018. You should be careful to do for now.
legendary
I doubt anyone would want to invest now. Have you seen the price of bitcoin? The whole market fell very much
I do not even think before there were many investors from bitcointalk, 98% of the $ 9 million raised by Yamzu come from the Yamzu community,Yamzu got very large community    from some social channel like Instagram . It was said by the yamzu team  yestarday.
Are you saying that so far mainly Fiat investments have been collected from the current community?
I can not tell you my friend, what I wrote above are words spoken by the CEO of Yamzu Asiad Majeed, you would have to say to him if the main investments were made in fiat or crypto. Honestly he seems to me an honest person. 
Activity: 476
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I do not even think before there were many investors from bitcointalk, 98% of the $ 9 million raised by Yamzu come from the Yamzu community,Yamzu got very large community    from some social channel like Instagram . It was said by the yamzu team  yestarday.
Are you saying that so far mainly Fiat investments have been collected from the current community?
legendary
Activity: 476
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Yamzu applied burning mechanism on its token and will expand its business to Asia & Crypto Market along with BeCrypto. Good Job Yamzu Team Asia and the USA are the biggest Markets .
Pages:
Jump to: