Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 32. (Read 24046 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

WOW! I would love to travel like that!
!LET’S GET SOME MONEY YAMZU!

Don't understand what is this Yamzu on airline?
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Well, $ 13 million is a hard cap - it's not so much. There are all chances to collect, not to mention a soft cap. I've seen much, much less promising projects with a soft cap much more than yours! Good luck, the idea is excellent!

In this market, it will not just be achieved. The idea is not new, the team has many interesting projects with a similar idea but that they could not. I hope this team learns from mistakes and can do everything right to not fail like other projects in this area.

None of the projects you are talking about has really launched yet, but not because they couldn't do it. It is because it takes a while to set up such a platform properly. And I guess it won't be too long until we see the first platforms being used out there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
A few days ago registered on yamzu.com. Nice CS:GO company, found new mates online. Thanks YAMZU!
My boyfriend plays there... he’d better to spend more time with me... I thought so before he showed me how to play  Grin
YAMZU FOREVER
Activity: 392
Really looking forward to seeing more of this project. The idea sounds promising and airdrop is a huge bonus

It couldn’t be in the different way. Are you going to buy some of YMZ?
legendary
the project that looks promising the team involved in this project is also experienced will certainly a lot of participants and investors who are interested to join in this project, hopefully later his sales will also be able to achieve satisfactory results in accordance with the target.
Electronic sports is a great industry. I think it need more projects, and this one can have success.

A Swedish company with a working product +10K users around the world. Price for the ICO is quite interesting to me as well. Everything under $1 is great price .
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
the project that looks promising the team involved in this project is also experienced will certainly a lot of participants and investors who are interested to join in this project, hopefully later his sales will also be able to achieve satisfactory results in accordance with the target.
Electronic sports is a great industry. I think it need more projects, and this one can have success.
Yamzu E-sport
26 july at18:02 ·
Over the next five years
Apple is expected to increase by 10.6%,
Amazon.com by 30.20%,
Google by 17.21%

while the eSports market is experiencing an annual growth of ca 38% across 130 companies!
Who can explain to me how does it work and what can I earn by investing in this project?
you must read our threed and whitepaper. soon will be ready whitepaper in russian too.
Yamzu E-sport
2 July at 19:00 ·
Yamzu is merging blockchain with gaming so you can get paid for doing what you like the most!

Our pre-sales increases your chances of gaining even more! Take advantage of our 30% discount!
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
What about AIRDROP? Could you tell about it more information?
Watch the white paper. As I remember the information about it is there.
How did presentation go?
I didn’t find the information on it... maybe somewhere als?
Activity: 342
Watch the white paper. As I remember the information about it is there.
How did presentation go?
Activity: 203
legendary
Activity: 326
Alan Moon Soo Kim it will be  YAMZU advisory board , great news

https://vgy.me/eMQxr4.jpg

https://vgy.me/oL3yaN.jpg
Me & my team “CSF@CKERSGO” wishing YMZ a great and bright future! Respect for all what you do!
legendary
 Alan Moon Soo Kim it will be  YAMZU advisory board , great news

Activity: 406
How is the campaign going? Is it profitable? Is the money going to be collected?
Activity: 378
What is the situation with AIRDROP in YMZ? I didn’t find the information about it.
Activity: 350
ADVANTAGES:
1) More than 10.000 players
2) WORLDWIDE platform
3) PRICE is not expensive

DISADVANTAGE:
1???) 2 YEARS ONLY
I would ad a point of that it’s a new (small) cryptocurrency. In my opinion before any investment at first you have to weigh all the pros and cons.
Activity: 364
ADVANTAGES:
1) More than 10.000 players
2) WORLDWIDE platform
3) PRICE is not expensive

DISADVANTAGE:
1???) 2 YEARS ONLY
Pages:
Jump to: