Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 31. (Read 24046 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
How are you going to release the bounty program?
Activity: 378
What is your main goal which you want to reach with this project?
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
A really good one project! eSports is now and here, and it’s going to be the future!
YMZ are the coins you sell, right?
thanks for your feedback, its important for us! yes YMZ are the coins of project Yamzu
Yamzu E-sport is merging blockchain with gaming so you can get paid for doing what you like the most!

Our pre-sales increases your chances of gaining even more! Take advantage of our 30% discount!
We’re now ready to take Yamzu to the next level. The emergence of blockchains, tokens, and smart contracts allows us to find new ways of creating an eSports platform that’s accessible to gamers, organizers, and sponsors of every level. Implementing this new technology into our existing platform will help us grow into a leading eSports tournament provider. Our experience and existing community give us a competitive edge. We’ve surveyed the eSports landscape and our features and ethos set our blockchain-enabled platform apart. Yamzu is free to use without a subscription fee. Players have the freedom to choose their team and their opponents. Multi-team tournaments will always be free to create, and our platform treats players, affiliates, brands and sponsors the same.
Activity: 289
A really good one project! eSports is now and here, and it’s going to be the future!
YMZ are the coins you sell, right?
Activity: 392
Was that two year road long? Was it hard to be where you are now?
I’m on yamzu.com for the last few days. I like it a lot. Thank you for such a great opportunity to play my favorite CS:GO with my new friends!
Activity: 377
I’m inspired to buy some YMZ soon but have a question. What about the bounty?
I’ve got the same question. What is about bounty?
Is it safe? Is it protected? Can I be sure 100% investing my money in YMZ that everything is going to be good?
Activity: 326
I’m inspired to buy some YMZ soon but have a question. What about the bounty?
Merit: 1
I’m in love with your design! The logo is niiice!
Moreover, I’ve gone you YAMZU.COM and registered on it to take a part in tournament.
Activity: 308
As I understand the platform is made for gamers to compete and win money on tournaments. Right?
Activity: 203
LET’S BUY SOME YMZ RIGHT NOW! Who’s pocket has YMZ? Show up) Tongue
Hello !
I joined this business. I'm interested to see how the owners implement the plan!
That would be really interesting to see, but I guess not every company will show their business from the inside.
Did anybody hear how does marketing campaign go?
Activity: 308
WOW! I would love to travel like that!
!LET’S GET SOME MONEY YAMZU!

I would love to travel by this kind of plane, moreover, I would love to play CS on it while flying somewhere. Looking forward to have planes with displays and computers with WIFI
Could you tell me what about AIRDROP program?
Activity: 356
What about your bounty program?
Thank you for the answer.
Activity: 64
How did Alan Moon Soo Kim presentation go yesterday? Was it great?

yes, I saw pictures on Yamzu telegram from this event

https://t.me/yamzuofficial
Activity: 364
How did Alan Moon Soo Kim presentation go yesterday? Was it great?
Pages:
Jump to: