Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 4. (Read 24041 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
very good to know that the Swedish government is sponsoring this project, interesting to know that some countries support cryptography projects, I hope that in the future it will be so!
a lot of support is flowing for this project, hopefully with a lot of support this project will be able to run smoothly and achieve success with satisfying results. I'm sure the hard work of the team will not disappoint.

Unlike many other projects that have raised a lot of money. Yamzu has a finished product ready for use. I am sure that with a good marketing campaign, Yamzu will be able to greatly expand the crypto community. I'm sure the CEO will definitely be working for this.

yes only depend on team for success, we are in a low moment yet, but soon hope we can have greater incentives from countries, just as any asset will have its fall and its rise in graphics, and a matter of time only!

A lot of hope is being made and many investors are always monitoring the development of YAMZU, this will continue and it seems the team has extended the ICO trip. There must be an unexpected strategy for this development and time which would prove the success of YAMZU.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
very good to know that the Swedish government is sponsoring this project, interesting to know that some countries support cryptography projects, I hope that in the future it will be so!
a lot of support is flowing for this project, hopefully with a lot of support this project will be able to run smoothly and achieve success with satisfying results. I'm sure the hard work of the team will not disappoint.

Unlike many other projects that have raised a lot of money. Yamzu has a finished product ready for use. I am sure that with a good marketing campaign, Yamzu will be able to greatly expand the crypto community. I'm sure the CEO will definitely be working for this.

yes only depend on team for success, we are in a low moment yet, but soon hope we can have greater incentives from countries, just as any asset will have its fall and its rise in graphics, and a matter of time only!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

Activity: 476
hi =D
legendary
They didn't communicate with investors and supporters of this project. It is understandable that they may be busy doing something but there is no word about development or about their next move. What couple of tweets came out were nothing but some images usual unrelated to development. They might be active in some channel but open communications need and importance can't be denied. In all this period they should keep community active and mobilize to build bigger community, staying silent isn't going to help them.

I ask the same thing too, I hope to receive future updates on the development of the project, they should also do some marketing would certainly help
I agree with all of you because with the team's activity the participants will definitely not hesitate with this project, all are always looking forward to the good news from the team for this project. Hopefully the team will immediately provide clear confirmation of all of them.

The project is sponsored by the Swedish government, I am sure that over time we will have good news on development, sometimes just need a lot of patience
They didn't communicate with investors and supporters of this project. It is understandable that they may be busy doing something but there is no word about development or about their next move. What couple of tweets came out were nothing but some images usual unrelated to development. They might be active in some channel but open communications need and importance can't be denied. In all this period they should keep community active and mobilize to build bigger community, staying silent isn't going to help them.

I ask the same thing too, I hope to receive future updates on the development of the project, they should also do some marketing would certainly help
I agree with all of you because with the team's activity the participants will definitely not hesitate with this project, all are always looking forward to the good news from the team for this project. Hopefully the team will immediately provide clear confirmation of all of them.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
hi =D
we are still in a still market, but this is a good time to invest in some cheap price projects, awaiting news from the yamzu team!
legendary
we do have to wait for next year . next big steps it will be build bigger crypto community around this project i am sure YAMZU CEO will make the best-
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I hope the good news that we are looking forward to will be given by this team, hopefully all of it in the future will be much better and provide many benefits.
We all in long holidays, so please wait several days when holidays gone away.
The team will come back to their office for work, and good news might be released days later.
I just hope, and you should too.
They have said big updates will be in Q1 next year because of winter holidays. Them we will be able to see things moving with consistency and listing on exchanges. If you think at the next three to six months general event then timing will be highly suitable. We should expect a hype around crypot markets and that can be used for adoption and entering in market with ease and high success chances.
Holidays are coming, therefore we have to wait till the end of holidays to get news from the YAMZU team.
Let's see how they will keep their promises and release updates in the first quarter next year.
I hope the good news that we are looking forward to will be given by this team, hopefully all of it in the future will be much better and provide many benefits.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
They have said big updates will be in Q1 next year because of winter holidays. Them we will be able to see things moving with consistency and listing on exchanges. If you think at the next three to six months general event then timing will be highly suitable. We should expect a hype around crypot markets and that can be used for adoption and entering in market with ease and high success chances.
Holidays are coming, therefore we have to wait till the end of holidays to get news from the YAMZU team.
Let's see how they will keep their promises and release updates in the first quarter next year.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Activity: 514
●●
Now everyone can delete signature of Yamzu! We closed spreadsheets for control.  thanks everyone!

Information that is very much awaited by everyone and whether there will be a second sale because I see sales not 100% sold out. Will there be other developments from this project?
Not all the coins have been sold, we wait to understand what the next steps of the Yamzu team will be in the next future

The team should have new steps to continue this project even though sales are not all achieved and continue to develop this project for the future. Everyone already has great expectations from this project.
Of course, everyone is looking forward to the development of this project. Hopefully all of our hopes can be realized in the future and I believe the team will always try to give the best.
There is no doubt that the team will make every effort to develop the project so that it can be successful because it has also become the task of the team so we just wait for the development

Still waiting for further news from the team about this project but I hope this project is successful this year because many projects failed with the decline in the price of Bitcoin until now.

Certainly thinking positively for the Yamzu team, the better development we expect. I think the team will be able to go through this condition, and everything will go according to the roadmap.

I have the same hope for this project because I have participated in it and seen the real development of this project. The right choice to delay until the new year.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
They are in very good position if we compare to this team and project of some others. There are several facts but loom at large ones like they are already registered company with working product. They only need to increase their user base by building. Listing on exchanges will also contribute and they are devoted team. Just allow them little time to sort out things in their way.
Hopefully the team in this project must continue to be passionate about developing this project and prove that you will provide something interesting and satisfying for this project and for participants who join here.
the most important thing is that we are sure that the managing team will certainly be more relieved because the team must expect this project to be successful so they will give their best.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Hopefully the team in this project must continue to be passionate about developing this project and prove that you will provide something interesting and satisfying for this project and for participants who join here.
hi =D
Hello everyone, I would like information about the visualization of the spreadsheet, some forecast of release for consultation, thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: