Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBTC]Super Bitcoin:Bitcoin Fork|Smart Contracts|8MB Blocks|Privacy|Scalabi - page 14. (Read 37305 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Team SBTC this is very disappointing. your telegram channel is not working and still no airdrop received. There should be no problem you sending ETH to our address.

The telegram channel is working fine as it is.
The dev team is working on a mass payout system, definitely it will take some time. Do take note that it is up to 10k people as well.
From my experience with different ICO, mass payout is not as simple as what one thinks. I am also keeping a close monitor of the airdrop.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Team SBTC this is very disappointing. your telegram channel is not working and still no airdrop received. There should be no problem you sending ETH to our address.
legendary
If any from the super bitcoin team reads this. When will deposits to any exchange open?

It has to depend on the exchange. However, they will also monitor the situation of SBTC to determin if it is stable enough in order to open the pairing or not. So overall, it is a waiting game.
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
If any from the super bitcoin team reads this. When will deposits to any exchange open?
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.
imported a private key to test with.  Has to rescan, which strangely took an hour.

There is absolutely nothing strange about that at all.
Activity: 82
Merit: 5
probably SBTC will bring some surprise next year. at the moment mining costs about 250$ per 1 SBTC for a coin which you cannot sell in an exchange.. Why do they mine if there is no plan. ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
SBTC is a pre dug BTC bifurcation, I'm not very optimistic, but from the China known as the first person of bitcoin Li to team, has always been more hype, so it can be appropriate to participate in. Undecided

Yes, Li Xiaolai's project is very strong. EOS is that he used to stand on the platform, making the majority of investors laugh, but recently, it has been more than 20 times the increase.
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
SBTC is a pre dug BTC bifurcation, I'm not very optimistic, but from the China known as the first person of bitcoin Li to team, has always been more hype, so it can be appropriate to participate in. Undecided
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Has anyone got the wallet to sync?

On a VM, it finally loads; however, of all the connects, it never gets anywhere.
Stuck at 499059

Yes, mine happily syncing away. Been at it for 2 days now, I reckon 2 more to go...

Did you have to do anything special?
Did you add nodes, etc?

Did you start from scratch or did you import from btc or bch synced chains?

No, literally just started the program and it has been syncing ever since. No fiddling around, nothing. And I did start from scratch, yes.

Thanks, decided to dump out any blocks which were after the fork on the BTC chain, and then did a reindex.
Took all night, but then it made it to the block and then synced the rest.  Ok, now have a full node running.

imported a private key to test with.  Has to rescan, which strangely took an hour.
The SBTC is there to move... but..... uhhhgggg......

Move to where?
Doesn't appear that any wallets support it and no exchanges (meaning you can't deposit/withdraw).

Anyone know where these coins can be purchased or sold?

Cool, thanks for sharing the part about importing the private key. I am nearly there and wondered if it would work (or if I downloaded the darn chain in vain). Please do let us know when you find an exchange where you can deposit!
legendary

On a VM, it finally loads; however, of all the connects, it never gets anywhere.
Stuck at 499059

Yes, mine happily syncing away. Been at it for 2 days now, I reckon 2 more to go...

Did you add nodes, etc?

No, literally just started the program and it has been syncing ever since. No fiddling around, nothing. And I did start from scratch, yes.

Thanks, decided to dump out any blocks which were after the fork on the BTC chain, and then did a reindex.
Took all night, but then it made it to the block and then synced the rest.  Ok, now have a full node running.

Move to where?
Doesn't appear that any wallets support it and no exchanges (meaning you can't deposit/withdraw).

From the telegram community, they seems to say yobit but i have yet to test it. You can join the telegram for the latest news and ask the admins. Merry Christmas.
legendary
Activity: 1499
Merit: 1164

Stuck at 499059

Did you add nodes, etc?

Move to where?

Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
Still can't deposit on any exchange.......

Why are exchanges trading a coin that is LIVE as a FUTURE?

SCAM.

Stuck at 499059

Did you add nodes, etc?

legendary

Stuck at 499059

Did you add nodes, etc?

Stuck at 499059

legendary
Hi guys, do join our telegram to ask your questions. We have the latest/updates news on pool mining, wallets and exchanges updates all in the telegram. Thanks for being with us.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Hi,

Is there a working block explorer out there somewhere?

Thanks,
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
any tutorials about how to claim my super bitcoin ?
since i have a few coins in my bitcoin wallet that i want to claim for SBTC

Feel free to join the telegram to ask on how to claim the SBTC. There will be admins and other interested participants that have the latest news on SBTC.

Isn't there some How-To or easiest and general way how to claim SBTC?
Also, after I claim it, when I will be able to transfer it to exchanges? Immediately or there are limitations?

Thanks
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
Mining SBTC is not of much use when you can't deposit it to an exchange. Please post in this thread to inform others when an exchange opens deposits of SBTC.
legendary

Stuck at 499059
Pages:
Jump to: