Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 105. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
mystic doge... you are the marketing guy right?? any updates on the (maybe) Gold "giveaway" ?

and since creditcards etc are for sale now... maybe if thats a selling machine... you can add Spotify/Itunes cards and such? that would be awesome you know... i dont know if its possible legalwise... but it would be very nice... and attract lots of people i think Wink

Update on give away soon. Stay tuned. We are in the process of working that out.

For the giftcards: Jilixi is the great guy behind kdcgoods.com . He surely will read your message and hopefully he can work something out.

By the way, go visit www.altoutlet.com/kdc. Over 8000+ items you can buy with your klondikes. Free world wide shipping.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
¿Can i buy the "Refill" to another VISA card (not the KDC card)? (EUROPE/EUR)

An Q&A Page would be great!

Thanks all!
Yes you can!
Any VISA card Smiley
I think Jilixi is doing it manually so it works as long as you have VISA!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
mystic doge... you are the marketing guy right?? any updates on the (maybe) Gold "giveaway" ?

and since creditcards etc are for sale now... maybe if thats a selling machine... you can add Spotify/Itunes cards and such? that would be awesome you know... i dont know if its possible legalwise... but it would be very nice... and attract lots of people i think Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
You guys would really help out by simply retweeting the messages from @klondikecoins at Twitter.com/klondikecoin.

When you have a Twitter account, no matter how many followers, join us and start retweeting to get our message out there to as many as possible!

/mystic

I've been creating tweets, and retweeting like crazy Smiley i think you notice :p
You guys would really help out by simply retweeting the messages from @klondikecoins at Twitter.com/klondikecoin.

When you have a Twitter account, no matter how many followers, join us and start retweeting to get our message out there to as many as possible!

/mystic
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
¿Can i buy the "Refill" to another VISA card (not the KDC card)? (EUROPE/EUR)

An Q&A Page would be great!

Thanks all!
Activity: 149
KDCGoods.com now offers Prepaid Reloadable VISA for EUR and USD

A Refill service to transform your KDC into Fiat (Only USD for now, works on EUR cards as well)

Spread this like crazy, there is a limited supply for now. Will increase over time.

Once again: Donations Greatly appreciated KyQqXkuDr9HZf4X9U48RKiMGa4Sbqz98MT

Someone good with videos, could make a video showing the whole process from buying the KDC reload them and cashing out from them.

This could be a good promotion.

Sure, it goes

Buying Card -> Buying Refill -> Waiting 1-7 days -> Shop using Fiat earned with KDC Grin

Ill do a poster of promotion for this, this way we can post it where ever we want when im done ill post it here.

Could u do an infographic like the gridcoin's one? it's cool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=324118.2620
Activity: 196
As SparkIt just told me the descriptions are not clear enought, I will update and make it better tomorrow, I just have to be at work in 6 hours so I got to get some sleep. I will solve everything at work so in about 8-10 hours it should all be crystal clear.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
IF YOU NEED MONEY, INSTEAD OF DUMPING IT AT AN EXCHANGE... WHY DON'T YOU JUST TURN IT DIRECTLY INTO FIAT?!
KDCgoods KDC->FIAT
Turn your Klondike Coin into FIAT without trading them for BTC first! Buy a pre-paid reloadable VISA card and it's all anonymous!

+1000
The description in bter is really not good, this is not what gets us new miners Tongue

We have some great services to brag with! Smiley

Awesome job guys!!
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

A Refill service to transform your KDC into Fiat (Only USD for now, works on EUR cards as well)

Spread this like crazy, there is a limited supply for now. Will increase over time.

Someone good with videos, could make a video showing the whole process from buying the KDC reload them and cashing out from them.

Sure, it goes

Buying Card -> Buying Refill -> Waiting 1-7 days -> Shop using Fiat earned with KDC Grin

Ill do a poster of promotion for this, this way we can post it where ever we want when im done ill post it here.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
is bter charging a fee only to list? even if it doesnt sell?

No sir, there is no fee to list. Fees transaction only when an exchange is made.

Sure, it goes

www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
IF YOU NEED MONEY, INSTEAD OF DUMPING IT AT AN EXCHANGE... WHY DON'T YOU JUST TURN IT DIRECTLY INTO FIAT?!
KDCgoods KDC->FIAT
Turn your Klondike Coin into FIAT without trading them for BTC first! Buy a pre-paid reloadable VISA card and it's all anonymous!

www.gamebet.gg
is bter charging a fee only to list? even if it doesnt sell?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Price & Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/KDC
Where do you take your API?
Coinedup or Bter?
Last price was 6400sat Shocked

Yes, i notice, but i'm pretty sad that someone is dumping his coins at 6400, that 1.5BTC sell block was not there in the morning, why are people acting like this!!! Do they really think that they will be able to buy back lower, i hope that they are wrong and that they miss the big jump Smiley
Yeah me too, we're on bter now. Mintpal tomorrow, probably cryptsy soon.

DO NOT RISK DUMPING AND THEN BUY BACK LOWER! Just wait for the price to go up. Don't dump at 10k sat, don't dump at 20k sat.
Sell ONLY what you really need to sell. There is not other coin afaik that will gain the same percentage increase that we probably will have.

You know, i was also selling my DOGE coins, it was at 25sats and it hit 50sats, so i thought, sell now, buyback later, i never had the chance to buyback later as it was moving higher and higher and higher, so moral of the story, I LOST 10BTC because i sold too early and was never able to buy back.... one time i had it, no second time!
Jump to: