Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 106. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Price & Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/KDC
Where do you take your API?
Coinedup or Bter?
Last price was 6400sat Shocked

Yes, i notice, but i'm pretty sad that someone is dumping his coins at 6400, that 1.5BTC sell block was not there in the morning, why are people acting like this!!! Do they really think that they will be able to buy back lower, i hope that they are wrong and that they miss the big jump Smiley
Yeah me too, we're on bter now. Mintpal tomorrow, probably cryptsy soon.

DO NOT RISK DUMPING AND THEN BUY BACK LOWER! Just wait for the price to go up. Don't dump at 10k sat, don't dump at 20k sat.
Sell ONLY what you really need to sell. There is not other coin afaik that will gain the same percentage increase that we probably will have.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Klondikecoin.com website updated
> only active and working pools now and have added the official pool too.
> Removed small exchanges and the openex.pw one and have added Bter.com
> Working on a new post/update now for website. Go check it out.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Coinedup or Bter?

Yes, i notice, but i'm pretty sad that someone is dumping his coins at 6400, that 1.5BTC sell block was not there in the morning, why are people acting like this!!! Do they really think that they will be able to buy back lower, i hope that they are wrong and that they miss the big jump Smiley
Activity: 149
whatever happened with coyotewallstreet?  fruitless?

i said he had a very bad reputation on twitter, he's a well known scammer and those 30k+ are obviously fake.

KDC do not really need him!
Yep, he has done nothing for the coin. We all together have made it and especially the dev and marketing team. Thx to them.

I hold some bags of other coins, i traded many coins and been part of their communities, NO OTHER COIN has this incredible team of devs and leaders.

GREAT WORK GUYS!
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Coinedup or Bter?
chart says Poloniex. Im going to poloniex to buy some cheap coins  Wink
Coinedup or Bter?
Activity: 196

i said he had a very bad reputation on twitter, he's a well known scammer and those 30k+ are obviously fake.

Yep, he has done nothing for the coin. We all together have made it and especially the dev and marketing team. Thx to them.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
will someone please send me some KDC so I can test if my hacked version on Linux is working?
L2HiN4vsqKJ9vjkq9rDJJZxt5wea7kFoPQ
Is this address correct? I thought KDC addresses start with a "K"?

Yeah thanks for whoever sent me 3 KDC, it proves that it's all working, if anyone ever has issues with Linux wallet, I can help you, if devs want a Linux wallet I can provide one.
legendary
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Would it be possible to get the mintpal tweet that announces KDC on mintpal to say something like "The coin which you can buy prepaid visa with... bla bla"
? would be great publicity Smiley

Good suggestion. We will get in touch with Jay from MintPal.com to suggest it Smiley
I asked Jason a few minutes ago Smiley

And yeah, great idea!
If that doesn't attract miners and investors I do not what else does.
Except Mystic's master plan ofc  Grin

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes

When KDC gets at an comfy 30k sat stable price in a few weeks. So many will hate themselfs for leaving KDC to die when it was 3k sat. We have worked so hard and put so much love and effort in to this, there can be only one outcome. When people left us to die, and at the most difficult times, the KDC community showed true spirit. We came from a long way, AND WE'LL SURELY NOT STOP NOW ! KDC TO THE ....

Well said, and thank you for your hard work!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Would it be possible to get the mintpal tweet that announces KDC on mintpal to say something like "The coin which you can buy prepaid visa with... bla bla"

Bribe them enough and they will do that for every coin Wink
Activity: 149

Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Add Bter to the exchange list in OP  Grin
legendary
legendary
Better delist openex.pw, they're shutting down.

I lost 9500 KDC there Angry

Wtf!!! They stole it, or what?? that is the thing that always make me afraid, those exchanges, when even mtgox was not safe, what can those little exchanges be save, but on the other side, crypto is so powerful and you can make a lot of money, so that i'm willing to take the risks. Receive my electricity bill 1304 euros Smiley

A bit of advise to avoid loosing coins...

Don't use the exchange as your wallet.

Move only the coins in you want to sell/trade, keep your BTC balance low and only for your buying needs.  Withdraw everything else.  
Withdraw fees are usually .0001 BTC or .0001 [anycoin] its the best 6 cents USD or less you'll ever spend!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5647068
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

Good suggestion. We will get in touch with Jay from MintPal.com to suggest it Smiley

And yeah, great idea!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes

When KDC gets at an comfy 30k sat stable price in a few weeks. So many will hate themselfs for leaving KDC to die when it was 3k sat. We have worked so hard and put so much love and effort in to this, there can be only one outcome. When people left us to die, and at the most difficult times, the KDC community showed true spirit. We came from a long way, AND WE'LL SURELY NOT STOP NOW ! KDC TO THE ....

And yeah, great idea!
Activity: 84

Activity: 84
Jump to: