Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 125. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Fuck you vvillukee !
Delete your shit !
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I tell all griends how to pump voting in extra terms.
Only download free VPN client and vote in privacy with any IP you wish to let it go quickly!
https://i.imgur.com/EMcr6ZB.jpg
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I had some free time for trolling and you were perfect for that. Good luck with mintpal scammers. Wink
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Keep voting guys!
go-go-go!
Klondikecoin is designed to be in mint before long!!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
PLEASE EVERYONE WRITE TO MINTPAL TO USE CAPTCHA PROTECTION FOR VOTING SO THAT NO ONE CAN CHEAT US. AND WE ARE GENUINE

They should just make that only Mintpal accounts can vote, problem fixed
Yeah.

Only accounts that has been registered for 7 days or more or been trading for 0.1BTC total (buy 0.05 then sell for 0.05 and you have been trading for 0.1BTC)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Wow we just got on coinpayments and now they are shutting down...

We need klonpay, I need to keep the site running.

https://www.coinpayments.net/help-shutdown
Why are you so ungrateful? I am just trying to help community. If anyone want to help also just pm me.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
This is not scandal I just want to help you.

If you want to help then just mine Klondike coin or buy some cheap coins Wink
As I have already said I have a lot of KDC,just need to dump them on mintpal..price will probably rise when we get added.

Do you not realize how obvious you are being right now? Mintpal admins didn't remove quibit coin because 1 person was boting. It was clearly a systemic issue that accounted for the majority of the votes or they would have just removed the entries from that one person. If you care about your coin go beg the Mintpal admin's to re-list it so you guys can start from zero. Trolling in our thread is not going to help you.

You know, mintpal always delist a coin to do a full check, Q2C will be listed again with the correct number of votes.It happened with Grumpy, Polish coin and so many other coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
PLEASE EVERYONE WRITE TO MINTPAL TO USE CAPTCHA PROTECTION FOR VOTING SO THAT NO ONE CAN CHEAT US. AND WE ARE GENUINE

legendary

As I have already said I have a lot of KDC,just need to dump them on mintpal..price will probably rise when we get added.

No worries, if Klondike coin is not hitting Mintpal on monday then it will on Wednesday or on Saturday. We are not in a hurry. We are voting every hour 6 times, i even have a clock next to me to tell me, 1 hours is waste, and with all those votes one day we will hit mintpal, maybe monday it will be USDe then they have won the votes, then we will look at the next days...A coin doesn't die or life because it is listed a few days later on mintpal, in fact it give you more time to buy more cheap KDC coins.

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

you should take placebo advice and buy some KDC. Then you will feel better.
legendary

legendary
Maybe he want to mine some cheap Klondike coins or maybe buy Klondike coins Cheesy

Looking pretty strong KDC!!! We still need more miners and the price needs to increase more. Up to 10k sats.
legendary
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Vote on mintpal PLS!

I'm using vote bot, if u wish i can send a link.
Benchman thanks for bot! I will also help klondike to get added on mintpal,becouse I own few hundreds. Great chance to dump coins.

You posted this on qubitcoin forum just a few hrs ago
"Ofcourse, it is just a matter of time when kdc or q2c will be added on mintpal. We need to promote coins as much as we can and we don't need these kind of promotion and scandals. Anyway good luck."

So why are you over here causing scandals?  Roll Eyes
legendary

Vote on mintpal PLS!

Benchman thanks for bot! I will also help klondike to get added on mintpal,becouse I own few hundreds. Great chance to dump coins.
Nice try, Q2C men, you know we can check all your post, and you did the same with USDe, no worries. I'm in talk with mintpal, so they will just remove all the invalid votes.

Btw, Benchman, i'm still waiting for your IP address so that mintpal can remove your votes, but no worries, they will know. Smiley
legendary
Can we all please focus on what is important.... it is not so difficult to stay professional, i cannot control what you're typing, but what has been written in the last few pages is far from professional and it destroy the image of Klondike, so i would like to ask everybody to read their posts again and think is this statement what i have written not created a bad image for Klondike coin. If you believe it creates a bad image then delete it. Angry or hate is never a good motivation.

As KDC community leader I will write to mintpal and NOBODY ELSE will do this. We have community leaders in place to handle this kind of situations. We are a professional coin!

You are right! I have deleted my angry post.

Vote on mintpal PLS!

Jump to: