Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 127. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
from their twitter ,coinmarket.io started manual processing of stuck withdrawals . will it be back or not?

You know, they can do whatever they want, but it will never worked. Look at DOGE, it is a success. Maybe those BTC-LTC group doesn't like it, but it is all based on people who want to use it. If Klondike coin can offer the same service as BTC then i'm sure that they cannot prevent us and we will be successful too.

yes ,if we can offer services like klonpay and many other which btc offer now, we can easily get top amoung the mainstream coins
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Really makes no sense though. You can mine litecoin and sell for 50% better profit.

It is as if they actually want to destroy the coin for some reason...
Yeah because people started mining it today so the diff went up.
KDC was #1 on coinwarz for a good while there when diff < 3
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Really makes no sense though. You can mine litecoin and sell for 50% better profit.

Yep this is what is happening with some coins, and once the ASIC farm will grow this will turn into a mess.
There is a BTC-LTC group that think that we do not need more coins...

You know, they can do whatever they want, but it will never worked. Look at DOGE, it is a success. Maybe those BTC-LTC group doesn't like it, but it is all based on people who want to use it. If Klondike coin can offer the same service as BTC then i'm sure that they cannot prevent us and we will be successful too.
legendary

You know, selling 20K KDC coins, means either this guy bought at 3000sats and want to take profit and hope to get back in, or it is a bigger holder of coins that want to put pressure on the price so that he can even add more. One of the two will be the right one Smiley
Activity: 559
Merit: 250

legendary
Someone is really trying to hold the price below 5k sat...
Why?!

Miners are trying to kill this coin as always.

Do you think so? At least 3K of the coins mine today are in hands of DEV, marketing people, or strong hands. So there is alone 20K coins available from miners to sell, only 1BTC, i don't think that will kill this coin..
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Someone seen the update on coinpayments ?

"Update: CoinPayments.net has been sold to a trusted member of the Bitcoin community, Cycloid. His team will be running the site starting on a TBD future date."

Maybe this will help coinpayments to become bigger and be more important.

Maybe it was KDC DEV Cheesy that would be great, but he is not part of the Bitcoin community, i think.Smiley

Seems to be this member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u%3D59649 long time active user on these forums

As long as it has not bought Mark Karpeles i am reassured  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Someone is really trying to hold the price below 5k sat...
Why?!
Activity: 238

"Update: CoinPayments.net has been sold to a trusted member of the Bitcoin community, Cycloid. His team will be running the site starting on a TBD future date."

Maybe it was KDC DEV Cheesy that would be great, but he is not part of the Bitcoin community, i think.Smiley

Seems to be this member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u%3D59649 long time active user on these forums
legendary

@Tminer,

Can you please remove those posts? Klondike coin is not a coin that want to give a negative image on other coin owners. Klondike coin stands for positive marketing and making other coins bad is not really the way how Klondike coin works.

It would also not be nice from other coin owner to give negative comments on Klondike coin. We all need each other in a bear market. We can all earn from other coin owners and try to achieve a better coin, a coin that can be used by the whole world. So Qubitcoin can be one of those coins, the same as Klondike coin, but if we already fight internally then it is bad for both coins.

yes i deleted the posts relating to their vote manipulation from their thread.
Activity: 168

Nice buysupport on coinedup. When we hit mintpal the price will skyrocket and then byebye low prices  Smiley

If we know can have a bullmarket, then we would already be at 10Ksats or even 15k sats, and when you know that only 20K KDC coins will hit the market per day, then you know that even 15K sats is too cheap, and in one month only 8 coins!!!

I have seen 45k sats. So everything below that is low for me  Smiley
Activity: 149
Nice buysupport on coinedup. When we hit mintpal the price will skyrocket and then byebye low prices  Smiley

If we know can have a bullmarket, then we would already be at 10Ksats or even 15k sats, and when you know that only 20K KDC coins will hit the market per day, then you know that even 15K sats is too cheap, and in one month only 8 coins!!!

legendary

yes they become panic now see another post from their forum. also using this post as proof to mintpal

Delete all posts regarding the mintpal voting. We know it's gonna happen sooner or later that mintpal will add qubitcoin. Now stop bragging about donating, only tell us if you have donated!
Activity: 238
i have reported to mintpal via support ticket also take a screen shot from their forum as proof see

Very nice, shows the intelligence of that community even if someone was going to try something like that, what kind of idiot posts in a public forum hahaha
Jump to: