Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 128. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
 i have reported to mintpal via support ticket also take a screen shot from their forum as proof see

Activity: 238
see this is the post from the qubit coin tread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=411065.3520

i do 360 votes per hour
let everyone simply install tunnelbear and vote by 6 free ip's in vpn (kanada, germany, france, usa, japan, uk)
unlimitted votes as every switch to new server gives you new ip
what will you loss? Grin

please report to mintpal

Reported it and quoted the post in their thread so even if the op deletes it the evidence will remain
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
see this is the post from the qubit coin tread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=411065.3520

i do 360 votes per hour
let everyone simply install tunnelbear and vote by 6 free ip's in vpn (kanada, germany, france, usa, japan, uk)
what will you loss? Grin

please report to mintpal
I'm trying to contact mintpal support @irc Smiley

EDIT: None online, I tweeted to them Smiley

i do 360 votes per hour
what will you loss? Grin

please report to mintpal
Qubitcoin Q2C is deliberately   manipulating the voting system with bots or VPNs. check their pattern
Keep on damm voting!!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Very important that we continue voting, if we are not listed on Monday then maybe we will on Wednesday, so keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Keep on damm voting!!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Very important that we continue voting, if we are not listed on Monday then maybe we will on Wednesday, so keep up the good work.

Why are people dumping? Lol

As i said before, if the big bag holders hold their coins and continue mining then only max. 1BTC can be dumped on the market at current prices, so the only way is up. Out of the 6M coins i believe that a few will be lost, a few is in hands of big bag holders and then you have the daytraders.
There has to be people with like 300-400k KDC, where them at?!

I don't know. I'm still at 110K KDC, and those coins stay where they are now Cheesy Too crazy to sell at those prices. Wondering who owns the most coins Cheesy
I've got 22k, I lost 500 yesterday when I tried to move a sell wall (I knew I was going to lose 500, but I thought the wall would come up... <<)
legendary

As i said before, if the big bag holders hold their coins and continue mining then only max. 1BTC can be dumped on the market at current prices, so the only way is up. Out of the 6M coins i believe that a few will be lost, a few is in hands of big bag holders and then you have the daytraders.

I don't know. I'm still at 110K KDC, and those coins stay where they are now Cheesy Too crazy to sell at those prices. Wondering who owns the most coins Cheesy

legendary

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We are back on top if CoinWarz, hopefully this brings more miners
Activity: 196
I have made a new adress for Voting on mintpal if you dont have any BTC but would still like to donate you could donate KDC to this adress L7etCu27WLoWXBDTfeNa8SV3J6qtMVzvQW and I will donate the  value in BTC tomorrow 1 hour before voting closes.

1000KDC = 0,04 BTC donated

A maximum of 25000 KDC can be taken and the equivalent in BTC will be donated tomorrow.

Will post transaction ID so you can check it out.

Regards
Jilixi
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
I don't get it, did i miss a new wallet in the last 5 days?

if my wallet is synced it means i have the latest version?
Activity: 196
Nice!!!

78    KlondikeCoin   $ 199,282   $ 0.03   6,661,901 KDC   $ 2,936   +83.91 %

Market cap of $1,000,000 would be nice too, then we are still only trading at 25k sats.

Soon we will have the next block halvering so even more difficult to mine!!!! Prices need to go out as well as network hashrate Roll Eyes
When the coin halves the difficulty goes down!!

+1 on this, however it is possible to make the difficulty stay the same and that is pumping to double the price. if it would stay there the hashrate would stay there as well?

correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nice!!!

Market cap of $1,000,000 would be nice too, then we are still only trading at 25k sats.

Soon we will have the next block halvering so even more difficult to mine!!!! Prices need to go out as well as network hashrate Roll Eyes
When the coin halves the difficulty goes down!!
legendary
Nice!!!

legendary
Some nice buy support, and it is certainly not mine buy support Smiley, more and more people are back at Klondike coin, hopefully they are not in for a quick mine and dump but think a little more about how much this coin can be worth.
Jump to: